Categories > Original > Fantasy > world tour

day eight

by taylor 0 reviews

september eighth

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-10 - Updated: 2006-10-11 - 235 words

0Unrated
dear diary,

I can't believe it's already been a week! Tonight we are all going out to celebrate! but panics getting ready all day for the show so I'vebeen hangin with Brent. He is really fun to hang with,he likes making fun of the people talk here. While we were here I discovered Ryan has a talent fo photography. who would have thought? I told Jeff to hang with us too. Hes being not as stalkerish but you know he always will. we went to some cool stores and one was a game shop and Brent and Jeff decided to play Jenga in the store and ended up spilling the pices all over th floor! we got kicked out of that one. When night finally came all the gang went out to some weird resturaunt called 'London appetite' it was good,Taylor told me her and Shaant went searching for the perfect 'London' hoodie(I don't know what thats about but they are enjoying themselves)! Everyday I feel closer and closer to my special day. Brent says it's sickening how much I love him,so I kicked him and told him it's distgusting how gay you act. he shut up. ok gotta go Brent and Fred are getting in a fight about whos a better bassist and Justin decided to dive right into the fight,so I gots to try to break it up.
Sign up to rate and review this story