Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Put Your Ear to the Speaker

Last Time, I Hoped You Choked and Crashed Your Car

by radioactive 1 review

After this chapter, I'm switching over to Pete's point of view. But after that chapter, I will switch back to Kathleen. Okay? Do we have it? Yes. Basically another filler. Sorry folks..

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-11 - Updated: 2006-10-11 - 404 words

0Unrated
Sitting at that undersized table in Fall Out Boy's tour bus with Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III after he just uttered those words was...awkward. You didn't know what had happened, and nobody looked like they were going to tell you. By now, Andy had picked himself up off the ground and was now sitting across from the both of you, a gigantic, knowing grin on his face.

You wanted to slap him, of course. But it would probably be all over the FOBR boards in two hours. Possibly less, if you were lucky.

Dirty had even gotten up. Just to go lock himself in the bathroom. He'd been in there for half an hour already. Pete and Andy, though, looked unfazed, so he'd probably be there for awhile. It must be an everyday occurrence, you thought.

Nothing had been said since Pete had kissed you, and you hated that awkward silence. You sort of felt like turning off the lights and turning off the shyness. Cliché.

"Peter," you said, shuffling around to face him, putting your feet up on the seats.

"Yes?"

Andy got up and left, shaking with silent laughter.

"What happened last night?" you demand. You'd already punched your boyfriend, why not get ready to punch a rock star?

He sighed and looked at your balled up fists, moving the straw around in his glass of orange juice. His mouth opened, then shut, and his eyes shut as he leaned back. You started to worry.

"Please." You beg. "I found the clothes." Duh. I mean, even a completely idiotic mental person would have noticed that they weren't in a T-shirt and jeans that they'd wore last night instead of the tube top and underwear they were wearing then.

Pete gave a small smile. "Of course. Well then...I don't know how to start."

"Just start anywhere," you say anxiously.

"Okay." He took a deep breath and rubbed his hands together. He looked at you. "Are you ready for this?"

You nod.

"Okay...here go-Andy, get off me!" Pete said with a laugh. Andy had poked him in the gut and you rolled your eyes, sick of the drummer.

"C'mere real quick," Andy said, looking at you and giving Pete a look of complete and utter urgency.

"No. Stay here and tell me what the-come back here!" you yelled at Andy and Pete's back as Andy pulled him off near the bathroom.
Sign up to rate and review this story