Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Put Your Ear to the Speaker

Hey Tear Catcher, It's All That You Are

by radioactive 1 review

Pete's account of what happened last night (first person). Kind of lame, but then again, so am I, so it works out perfectly. EDIT:: I forgot I ended the last chapter with Andy talking to Pete...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-12 - Updated: 2006-10-12 - 1159 words

0Unrated
PETE'S VIEW.

"What are you /thinking/?!" Andy asked me, pressing me up against the bathroom door. I pushed against his grip, wondering how this much look to some people.

"I'm thinking of telling her the truth," I said unblinking, placing my hands on his shoulders, trying to push him off so I could actually breathe.

"/Why/?" Andy asked me, his eyes going wide. He let go of me and ran a hand through his hair. "You tell her what happened, and it'll be over, if you want her." As I opened my mouth in protest, he said, "And don't tell me you don't like her. I was here last night," he said with a sly grin.

I rolled my eyes. "Look. It'll be over anyway. She has to get back to her house today, and we're going back to Chicago, and she'll kill me if she doesn't figure out what happened, and you'll be looking for a new bass player, which would really suck for you guys."

Andy replied with a roll of his own. "Okay, okay, go ahead," he said, "but don't say I didn't warn you." He walked towards the front with Charlie. I returned to Kathleen, who looked furious.

"Well?" she asked impatiently. She held up the tube top. "Ring a bell? Please? I don't mean to be cruel, or anything, but still..." she blinked, placing the shirt on the table. "Or," she said, getting a sly look on his face, "we can pick up from five minutes ago..." she rubbed my chest. I blinked.

"If I tell you what happened, can you do that again?"

"Anytime," she responded with a small smile.

"Okay, here goes nothing....."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------


I grabbed my SK3 and glanced at the photo screen. "A beautiful picture with a beautiful girl? How could the last night of touring get any better than this?"

Kathleen Sanders blushed and bit her lip. "I'm not beautiful."

"Uh huh. Riiiight," I said, grinning as we walked back to the band's tour bus, following Andy. I opened the door and let her step in. "Ladies first."

"Why thank you, Mr. Lewis Kingston Wentz III," she giggled. Had she been drinking? Wait, no. She hadn't, I could tell.

"You're very welcome, Ms. Sanders," I replied, nodding, following her in. After giving her a quick tour of the place, we sat down at the kitchen table-me, Kathleen, Andy, Dirty, and Charlie. Joe and Patrick had said they were "tired" and wanted to "retire" to their rooms for the night and their girlfriends "just happened" to feel the same. I saw Patrick's grin as he'd walked in and shut the door, I knew that wasn't everything.

Dirty had already been in the bus; he'd came in before us, of course, and already had a Bud. He asked around, and we all ended up having one.

"Cheers," Andy said, raising his bottle.

"To a great tour," Charlie echoed.

"To an awesome night," Dirty said, taking a sip a bit too early as I replied, "To beautiful girls and guys, and all the fans around the world who made this possible." I smiled at Kathleen and she smiled back, blushing again as we both took our sips at the same time.

Dirty and Andy looked at each other and snickered. I shot them both glares while Kathleen wasn't looking that told them to shut up or I'd kick them where it hurts. Yes, I would do that.

I finished the bottle before Dirty, setting a record and setting everyone into laughter. Kathleen especially. I don't think she was used to consuming alcohol very often; she was already tipsy after one beer. How old was she? Oh. But she herself allowed herself to have another one as I took around orders.

"Thank you," she said giggling, settling her head into my neck, her eyelashes fluttering against the skin and shutting her eyes, drinking some of her seconds. I locked eyes with Andy and Dirty, who were both raising their eyebrows, wondering the same thing I was.

Okay, so I was thinking if she could be drunk after only having two beers, but that's probably not what they were thinking.

"Are you sure you can handle two?" I asked her carefully.

She nodded drowsily and looked up me with a smile, then kissed my ear. I didn't know if she meant to kiss my ear, or if she didn't, but it felt on fire anyway.

Andy and Dirty started shaking. I mouthed at them, "shut up," but I don't think they noticed. Or they didn't care. Anyway, Charlie started to stretch.

"D'you guys wanna start moving?" he asked, looking pointedly at Andy and Dirty. I think Kathleen would have found this odd if she had actually had her eyes open.

"Nah, I'd rath-"

"Good, come on," he said, pulling them both near the front with him. I rolled my eyes and mentally kicked myself. How great.

Or really, was it great? Kathleen picked her head off my shoulder and finished the bottle.

"That was good," she said, grinning at me. "I'm kind of tired, is there anywhere we can sleep?"

"It was, wasn't it?" I said, finishing mine as well. "Oh. Wait-what? I usually crash over here..." I blinked at her. Had she just asked if there was anywhere we could sleep?

"What do you mean, 'we?'" I asked carefully, standing up and grabbing the empty bottles and recycling them.

"Aren't you tired too?" she said innocently, but I swear I saw her wink. Yep. She could be intoxicated after two.

Five minutes later, we were blasting Cobra Starship's new CD I'd stolen from Gabe, and I swear Kathleen would have recycled her THS shirt if Andy and Dirty hadn't of come back. She blushed upon seeing them and sat down, staring at her knees.

I glared at them.

They spied my glare and left, snickering to each other when they thought we weren't looking.

I sat down next to her. "Where were we?" I asked her.

"Right about here," she said, taking my chin in her hand and kissing me headfirst. A tingle started up from my toes and made its way up to my mouth. As she pulled away for air, I sat back and blinked.

"I love a girl who makes the first move," I responded, "let me get the second one." I matched her actions as "Keep it Simple" started up. Soon she was in my lap, my lips to her neck. "Don't stop, please," she said breathlessly.

Unfortunately, we were bombarded with Dirty and Andy again, who looked like they wanted some fun too. So, they coaxed Kathleen into a tube top (don't ask me where they got it from) and out of her jeans. They found a Clandestine tie and the hat and dressed her up, letting her hair loose. She laughed a lot.

And that was it.

I swear.

Because nothing else could happen to a tear catcher.
Sign up to rate and review this story