Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Put Your Ear to the Speaker

Ever Were, From the Start

by radioactive 1 review

Filler chapter, back to Kathleen's point of view. Sorry I haven't updated in ages, I've been really busy lately & I know it's not an excuse. Hopefully I'll have the next part up tonight! Than...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-18 - Updated: 2006-10-18 - 249 words

1Original
Blinking, you stare at Pete. Had that really happened?

"Seriously?" you ask, placing your hand on his. It was warm, and your hands were unusually cold. He must have noticed, as he grabbed yours in his, gripping them tightly, the inked in tattoos causing you to want to jump him.

"Yes," he said, releasing one of his hands and running them through his hair. He sighed, you still gripping his warmth.

"Did you...did you want that to happen?" you ask carefully, trying to find the right words.

He looked at you for awhile, staring right in your eyes. You look back at him nervously. He was going to kick you off the bus, you thought, staring at him.

He broke the gaze and looked at the both of yours' hands, blinking, chewing the inside of his cheek. He looked up at you again.

"If you had asked me last night," he said, and you could feel his hands shaking as he spoke, "I would have said no."

A weight dropped in your brain, causing you to stare down at your jean-clad knees, about to start sobbing. He didn't want you.

As the first tear slid down your face, you felt two fingers under your chin, lifting your head to look at him head-on.

"But this isn't last night," he said with a small smile, and took your head in his hands, giving you a kiss that you felt all the way down to your chipped purple polished toes.
Sign up to rate and review this story