Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

Hurley Burley Kicks Hardcore Panda's Ass-Ninja Style

by moocow 7 reviews

Ok. Ok. Imagine this: Patrick. in a sailor suit. :D

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2006-10-12 - Updated: 2006-10-13 - 2450 words

1Moving
The release date of Fall Out Boy's new album brought instant... shame. Because of all the bad karma flowing through everyone's veins, it wasn't a big surprise to Pete that it flopped completely.

But he never expected the label to drop them. It was unexpected, and it made his life that much worse.

First Lexi, then Robert, then his career.

He wasn't sure just what he was going to do for the time being.

----------

Lexi was making her way down Freeda's stairs when she caught glimpse of a familiar head, sitting on the couch with their back turned. She but her lip and turned to walk away when Andy called her back. Thing was, he was still oblivious to why Lexi and Pete had a falling out. Just, nobody really filled him in.

"Lex...come on," Lexi built up her shield and sat timidly on the loveseat next to Pete, at least a foot in-between them. Andy creased his eyebrows together and crossed his arms, sitting on the coffee table in front of them.

"I think it's time I found out just what happened..." Pete widened his eyes.

"You don't know?" he asked and Lexi held her breath.

It had been only three weeks, and she didn't expect Pete to sound so different. Her eyes glanced over to see him with his lips parted, bewildered at Andy's unknowing of the affair.

"No, I don't..." Lexi bit her lip.

She knew that Andy would be pretty much pissed about it, and Pete knew too. The thing was, Pete didn't control what Lexi said anymore, not like he ever did, but she didn't feel the same anymore.

"Well, I don't think it's best if..." Lexi cut Pete off and whipped her head up, staring straight up at Andy.

"He's been in an affair with Aloe for the last two months," It slipped out like throw up, quickly and rushed and before she knew it, Pete was gaping at her until Andy blinked hard and whipped his head at Pete, standing up quickly.

"You /what/?"

Pete held up his hands in defense. "Let me explain," he started, standing up, but Andy didn't want to hear any of it.

"Explain what?" Andy shoved him a bit, pushing him back down on the couch.

Lexi bit her lip, feeling somewhat, sorry, towards Pete. "Andy-"

"No Lexi," he cut her off, putting a hand up in her direction but his gaze still burning through Pete. "I can't even express what I'm feeling towards you right now."

"Then don't," Pete's reply came out a little more smart ass than he wanted. Andy's fists clenched tightly.

"I've had it with you!' He yelled in his face. "You're indecisive, immature ass is probably the whole reason why the record label dropped us."

Strands of his hair fell in front of his eyes, his cheeks flushing red. Pete stood up, making Andy step back. Although Pete wasn't nearly as tall as him, he was still intimidating, but he made sure to keep his composure still so he wouldn't know.

"Don't you blame me for Island dropping us," his tone was dangerously low. "That has nothing to do with anything. And you have nothing to do with what's going on with Lexi and I."

Andy's eyes widened. "So that's what you're going to do? Throw everyone that means something to you in the trash?" There was a silence and Pete's eyes traveled down to the hard wood floor. Andy shook his head. "I can't fucking believe you. Aloe of all-"

"I've heard it already. Anything you have to say has already been said alright?" He ejected in his sentence. Pete swallowed hard at Andy's menacingly looking face. "Alright?"

"No. It's not alright Peter. How the hell can you live with yourself?" He pushed his index finger into his chest. "How can you even call yourself a man?"

Pete slapped away his hand angrily. "I'm a fuck up! Is that what you want to hear?" He yelled at him.

Lexi stood up, standing between the two, deciding she had heard enough. "Stop you guys."

"Shut up," Pete shot out. He gasped immediately afterwards, realizing what just slipped out of his mouth.

Lexi's jaw dropped and her eyes became big and round. He started to turn to Lexi, but was quickly tackled to the ground. Lexi yelped, as Andy and Pete's bodies fell onto the floor with a loud thud. Pete squirmed under Andy's weight, bucking and kicking to get him off, but Andy's weight was too much for him. Andy's hand collided with the side of Pete's jaw, a loud cracking following right afterward, making Pete go limp in shock for a second.

"YOU DESERVE TO BE ALONE," he yelled, standing up, making the walls seem to shake with his words.

Pete shook his head, a snarl baring his teeth on his face. He scrambled to his feet and stormed up to Andy, forgetting about the terrified Lexi who was watching in shock. Pete took a swing, but Andy ducked, taking a punch into his gut, making Pete double over in pain and fall to the floor. Andy gritted his teeth at him as he spat up blood onto the floor. He showed no sympathy, and went into kicking him in the gut repeatedly.

"You deserve to be miserable!" Andy yelled, still kicking him hard. Pete grunted in pain, coughing up some blood, his eyes shut tightly. "You little piece of shit!"

"Stop," Lexi croaked out, grabbing Andy by the shoulders, but he pushed her away, making her fall to the floor. Andy stopped, hearing her thud and rushed over to her.

"Oh my god Lexi, I'm sor-" Before he could finish, he was now on the floor, wrestling Pete who was trying to get a hit in, but Andy was too quick for him.

Andy grabbed him by the shoulders and pinned him onto the ground again, Pete's head hitting the wood floor hard. Andy threw another squaring punch into his jaw and another into his left eye.

"Stop!" Lexi begged, but Andy continued to throw punches into his face and jaw like an automatic rifle. Lexi quickly grabbed the first thing that came into her sight, a glass vase, and threw it onto the floor. "STOP!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Andy abruptly stopped and looked up at her like a deer in headlights while Pete groaned in agony, his face already showing signs of bruising. Andy went to tend to her, but she shook her head, pointing at the stairs.

"Just go," she breathed and Andy creased his eyebrows together before walking towards the stairs. Pete sat on the ground, his legs achingly outstretched in front of him, one hand gingerly placed to his lip.

"Pete," he glanced up and looked out one eye to see Lexi lowering herself to the ground next to him, a sad expression on her face. Her soft hand soon came in contact with his cheek, Pete's face scrunching up as it pained him to feel the sting.

"I don't need you to help me," Pete spoke and Lexi shook her head, standing and outstretching her hand.

"Come on," Lexi whispered.

----------

Pete sat pathetically on the bathroom counter, slightly slumped over with his hands curled over the edge, keeping himself there as he watch out of the corner of his eye as Lexi went through Freeda's medicine cabinet, looking for first-aid.

"I don't know why I put up with this," she whispered and Pete let his head fall even more, just staring down at the tiled floor. Soon he felt Lexi and saw her body in front of him, but refused to look up from staring at now her stomach.

"Pete," Pete felt his heart leap at the touch of her hand coming in contact with his cheek, but then winced as she placed a small alcohol wipe over his lip.

She had a stern look on her face, but Pete couldn't help but stare, trying to find answers in her eyes. He swallowed and let her thumb come in contact with the bruise below his eye.

"You don't know how much I deserved this, Lex," he decided to say and Lexi pursed her lips together before nodding, looking down at her shaking hands. Pete took a big risk and cupped her hands, bringing her slightly closer between his legs.

"Pete," she barely got it out, just above a whisper as well.

"Just listen to me...please?" Lexi bit her lip and Pete swallowed his nerves. "I never was able to talk to you about...Robert," Pete's voice lowered to a whisper and Lexi took a deep breath.

"What's there to talk about?" she whispered and Pete bit his lip, staring down at her cold hands.

"I wanted to say that I was sorry for not appreciating the fact we had a son," Lexi looked away.

"Had," she whispered. Pete let his hand rise to bring her head back and ran a thumb over her tears.

"Lexi... why can't you come home?" his voice cracked and Lexi shook her head.

"Because I'm going back," Pete arched his eyebrows as Lexi left his grasp, walking back to the medicine cabinet and putting things away. Pete jumped off the counter and watched her.

"Where?" he asked and Lexi sighed, turning towards him.

"I'm going back home, my real home...I already talked to Ethan and Stan and I'm crashing with them for a while..." Pete's heart skipped.

"But...Lex..." Lexi shook her head and looked down at her watch.

"Listen. You can drop me off at the terminal, but that's it, Pete. I'm going, and I'm going to stay away," Pete's bottom lips started to tremble and watched as Lexi exited the bathroom, walking over to where she had two suitcases on the guest bedroom bed of Freeda and Andy's house. Pete looked down at the ground again.

Lexi was leaving, again.

----------

Pete followed Lexi aimlessly, feeling worthless in the world as he counted down the seconds until Lexi slipped through his fingers forever. Pete shook his head, not liking that word. Forever was a long time, too long for Pete's likings.

"Um...excuse me?" the two looked down to see a fifteen year old girl, holding a pen and a piece of paper in her hand. "You wouldn't mind, would you Lexi?"

Pete watched as Lexi brightly smiled, her obvious sad eyes hidden behind her over-sized sunglasses. She took the napkin and signed it quickly, before handing it to Pete. I gulped before scribbling something down.

Believe in second and third chances, it might save a boy's heart

The girl smiled, slipping out of their view as they still stood at the terminal, Lexi only now holding her custom made bag that Pete had given her a while back. She shifted her feet, just waiting until her flight was called over the intercom. Pete watched as she took two steps away, but thought fast, reaching out and lightly grasping her wrist, making her look back.

"Please Lexi," Pete whispered and Lexi shook her head, Pete not really knowing if she was staring at him due to her heavily tinted sunglasses.

His hand rose slowly to push them back, and for a brief second seeing a tear escaping from her sparkling blue eyes. Lexi's hand came in contact with his and pushed her sunglasses back down before nodding.

"I'll see you around, Pete," she whispered and turned, walking out of Pete's life again. Pete stared after her, swallowing the tears that threatened to seep out.

"I love you," he whispered.

----------

Aloe stared at the calendar while she sat on her bathroom counter, her heart pounding as she waited for the inevitable.

"Two weeks," she whispered and held her breath, closing her eyes. "I...I don't want this," she whispered and slowly opened her eyes, letting her vision drop down to the little plastic stick on the counter space next to her. A hand timidly rose to her mouth and she felt the tears weld up in her eyes.

"Oh god,"

----------

Pete was nervous, sitting in the uncomfortable plastic chair, Aloe next to him looking absolutely defeated.

"I...I'm sorry Peter," she whispered and Pete grunted.

"It's just what I need, you know," Aloe let her eyes drift away from his scowl and played with a loose strand on her shirt.

"Green? Miss Green?" Aloe looked up from where she sat and stood up, pausing to see if Pete was following.

He sighed, rolling his eyes before standing, letting her nervous hand slip into his. Aloe sat there, on the examination table while Pete sat in a different chair next to her, just now waiting for the doctor to arrive.

"Pete, there's still a slim chance that its Joe's..." she whispered and Pete looked up at her.

"Yea, I realize that, but would he really take you back just because your having his baby?" The hurt started to spread on Aloe's face but she looked away instead of crying. Karma was finally starting to nip at her ankles.

"Miss Green?" Aloe turned to see her female doctor, Doctor Lillibeth with a smile on her face. "Oh, it's been a while," Aloe nodded.

"It has," Doctor Lillibeth sighed and crossed her arms.

"So, I hear you're here to see if your really pregnant," Aloe smiled and nodded.

"Yeah and...um...to see who the father is," she whispered, looking down. Doctor Lillibeth turned to Pete and he shook his head.

"I'm just a friend," he spoke quickly and she laughed, turning around and handing Aloe a cup.

"You know what to do," Aloe nodded and Doctor Lillibeth directed her into the adjoining bathroom. Pete was left alone in the room for a while until Aloe slipped back out, taking a nervous seat next to Pete in the other chair.

"I want to make things right, Pete," Pete shook his head.

"It's not going to work," Aloe sighed and the two stayed silent until Doctor Lillibeth came back in, with a clipboard and a prescription.

"So, Miss Green, it says here that the little one's father should be a one... Joseph Trohman?" Aloe's eyes started to water and Pete looked completely relieved.

"Yes. Oh god, yes," Aloe nodded her head and smiled brightly, as her doctor left the room again. She turned to Pete and swallowed.

"Thank you Pete," she whispered and Pete shook his head.

"Thank Joe," Aloe bit her lip and looked down at her stomach as they walked through doors towards the parking lot of the offices.

"I'm going to have a baby," Aloe whispered to herself.

"Maybe second chances do come true,"
Sign up to rate and review this story