Categories > Games > Guild Wars > The Cataclysm

The Cataclysm

by MrTortue 1 review

The end of all ends, the beggining of evil.

Category: Guild Wars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy - Characters: Other - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2006-10-13 - Updated: 2006-10-13 - 221 words

0Unrated
Victo ran at the Viser with his weapon drawn. Surely the viser knew the consqueses of using them.

The chase led to the scrolls.. laying on the petastool in the catacombs..the Viser grabbed them and began to read the the scrolls.Several Charr came at Victo as he stood there.He quickly pulled off a j-hooked slice at the Charr Comandant who screamed and crumpled into a bloody ball. As he looked at the Viser the was amazed. The Viser had changed the world around them and now they were on the top of the Temple of Arah. The Viser looked at him slyly laughing as he read the last line" I CALL UPON THE GODS!!! ME, THE FLAMESEEKER!!!!"
With those last word Victo thrust his sword into the Viser's heart. The Viser cackled at the Lord and pointed up.

A mile wide beam of light came crashing down upon the temple. Victo was laying there in agony and with his last breath spat the words "You will BURN IN HELL FOR THIS VISER KHILBRON."
The last thing Lord Victo saw was Viser Khilbron say "Not until I am killed.." At that moment huge wings shot out of his back and he screamed" THE END HAS COME VICTO ..ACCPET IT."

Victo's soul faded from his body and his life ended.
Sign up to rate and review this story