Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > I Remember

The Past

by cassandra 4 reviews

What happens when Julius remembers those three little words that he told Delilah, in Simple Minds.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-12 - Updated: 2006-10-13 - 205 words

1Exciting
Delilah and Julius were sitting in the front row, of the class room. Al was talking about something, Julius wasn't paying attention. Honestly Julius would have rather been sitting in the back, of the class, but Delilah liked to sit in the front and Julius liked to sit next to her.

Julius tried to block out the boring speech that Al was giving. His mind wondered into the past. He thought about the missions that Delilah and him had gone on. His mind went quickly from mission to mission. Then he stopped when he thought about that one mission. That one mission that he couldn't remember.

Delilah had briefly explained it to him, but Julius always had a feeling that she left something important out. He tried to remember it. 'Come on Julius, think. There was something about Con-man and an island. We crashed and...' He took a deep breath as he unlocked the memories.

The picture was so clear, it was as if he was watching a movie.

There he was sitting in the pilot seat with Delilah sitting next to him. The plane was going down. He grabbed her hand and uttered those three little words, I love you. Then the images stopped.
Sign up to rate and review this story