Categories > Books > Cirque du Freak > A curious feeling

A snowy passion

by -NotSure- 3 reviews

mild spoiler after darrens trip in the stream. out in the forest with streak. in streaks eyes arra/larten. 2nd chapter coming soon. PLEASE REVIEW.

Category: Cirque du Freak - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Darren Shan, Other - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-10-12 - Updated: 2006-10-12 - 306 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own darren shan

(IN STREAKS EYES)
It was a cold dark night and Darren lay naked in the snow. I lay beside him with my cub at my knees. We lay resting and Darren heard a noise.
We followed the noise sending the cub back to camp.When we reached a bush we heard some satisfied moaning. An orange head of hair was moving by a nearby tree. A male wearing a red tunic and cape was pleasuring a dark haired female. He was running his hands this way and that over her torso while she lay in the snow.
Darren was moving nervously as we watched the adults and he whispered in my ear that he knew them both.Arra and Larten as he called them were now romping passionately in the bush beside us. The noises they made were making Darren shudder with delight. He manouvered himself into a bush right next to the adults and told me to stay.
I watched as he moved his hand backwards and forwards over his dick in time with the adults.He moaned as quietly as he could. Once he was finished we sat and waited as the others got dressed. Over a hill came three large men carrying spears the man at the fore made Darren angry and he shifted in the bush. His name was Kurda. After a hurried conversation and some worried glances, Larten left with the other men but Kurda remained with Arra.
"So Arra where does this leave us now?" Kurda asked
"I'm not sure. Lets see how far you can get." Arra replied beconing him over seductively whilst carresing her body.
"I'll take you further than you've ever gone before baby!" he pulled her in and kissed her like there was no tomorrow.
"Ooooh i can't wait!"
Sign up to rate and review this story