Categories > Books > Cirque du Freak > A curious feeling

Arra's men

by -NotSure- 1 review

2ND PART ARRA AND KURDA GET IT ON RIGHT NEXT TO DARREN. IS IT LOVE OR JUST FOR FUN

Category: Cirque du Freak - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Darren Shan, Other - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-10-15 - Updated: 2006-10-15 - 615 words

0Unrated
DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN ANYTHING RELATED TO DARREN SHAN (BUT IT WOULD BE COOL IF I DID!)

(IN STREAKS EYES)

The adults,Arra and Kurda were kissing passionately if you were walking past you would think that they were fighting as it was so animal like.

Darren glanced in the direction that Larten had just left and turned back looking worried and angry.

"I hate him, I hate him." he muttered under his breath reffering to kurda.

we sat and watched as Arra ripped Kurda's shirt off with un-goddly strength and tore it to shreds.

"It's lucky i brought a spare or lover boy Larten might get suspicious," Kurda laughed.

Arra picked up a stick and held it to Kurda's neck

"Don't call him lover boy i used to .... but now it's just sex i dont .... i want you Kurda and thats that i want you here and now make love to me untill youre dick turns blue."

Saying that she whipped kurda over the arse with her stick untill he begged for mercy, her face twisted into an evil leer but she still looked beautiful.

they made love nearly every where in the clearing of trees it wasn't like with Larten it was rough animal sex and they both seemed to be enjoying it. The moaning could be heard for miles and attracted the attention of some unwanted visitors.

****
Mika Ver Leth was out of the mountain for the first time in months hunting for deer as the guardians had been meaning to do but he said that he would do it for them. He had a small pile of deer beside him as he drank from a small river. he heard a soft moaning and was very intrigued. He set off at a run to investigate.
****

Arra Dressed quicker than Kurda and he nearly didn't have his spare top on when Larten ran over the hill towards the clearing.

"I told you not to mess about with a bear you silly little children." he puffed as he came to a stop beside Arra

The adults were discussing what to do when the vampire prince Mika Ver Leth arrived. after hours of discussions and arguments Mika went off with Arra to search one last time near the river for Darren. Larten wanted to go with them but mika had told him to go back and help kurda prepare for his investiture and that him and arra would be back shortly.

Darren looked longingly after Larten but pointed to Arra and Mika,We followed a few paces behind. After a ten minute walk we heard the familiar sound of kissing. Darren sighed and ran silently ahead I followed reluctantly.

After half an hour of passionate romping Mika and Arra were sitting talking about there relationship and how it has grown during the council. The discussion became suddenly more heated and they began to push and slapeach other but you could tell that they meant each other no harm.

they began kissing again when i heard a noise from behind, Darren appeared not to have heard it. it was Larten he was walking with a purpose towards Mika and Arra mumbling under his breath.

Mika pulled away from Arra.

"I've been meaning to ask you this for a long time now....i love you and everything about you and the sex is the best ever. will you be my mate for the rest of eternity?"

Larten reached them just as those words came from Mika's thin dark lips. he stopped suddenly and Arra and Mika turned around

"Larten?" they said in unison

He grunted then un sheathed his sword and ran at Mika screaming bloody murder.

Sign up to rate and review this story