Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Blessing or Burden (Joel & Benji Madden plus others)

pt 48 Signs

by Reign_Madden 3 reviews

Please r&r

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-16 - Updated: 2006-10-16 - 2856 words

0Unrated
Another p.o.v

My hands were shaking I couldn't believe I was about to do this. It was driving me crazy knowing she was so close but yet so far away. I climbed the steps to their bus and peered through the window, I could see her curled up next to him her face buried in his neck and his arm around her, and it made me sick.
I pulled down on the bus door handle and to my surprise it swung open.
I knew they had a dog, but I wasn't phased, I could see it staring at me I didn't give it a chance to make a sound I poured the doggy treats on to the bus floor, the dog as expected went straight to them ignoring me completely. Stupid dog. I walked into bunk area and looked around for her possessions, I spotted her hairbrush and pocketed it. I crouched down and felt around beneath the bunks and pulled out a suitcase, I looked through it and slid it back under, I did this twice before I found hers. I opened it and carefully riffled through it, feeling each fabric through my fingers, and knowing she had worn them was arousing. I was tempted to take something else but I knew better if too many things went missing she's get suspicious.
I tiptoed back into the living area listening to the sound of them snoring, and watching her chest rise and fall with each breath. I could touch her if I wanted to, just the thought of it made me hard, if I wanted to I could walk over to her and run my fingers through her hair.
I studied the bodies on the floor, before I started to make my way over to her. The closer I got the harder my heart pounded, if any of these bastards woke up now it'd be over for me.
I reached out to touch her face, when I heard a growling sound. I turned quickly and looked at the dog, it had stopped eating just to growl at me. I reached out again but this time it growled louder. I snatched my hand back and moved carefully back to the door I knew better then to try again obviously the dog didn't like what I was doing, I left the bus closing the door behind me satisfied with what I had and more eager then ever for tomorrow night to come.

Normal p.o.v
8.00am

'Reign wake up'
'umm' you grunt
'Wake up' Benji persists
'Noo not yet, it's too early' you whisper pulling his arm over your face
'Just quickly open your eyes and look around.' He says brushing you hair out of your face.
You open your eyes and push yourself up, you hadn't realised it but you had fallen asleep on him, you looked behind you to see Lisa curled up on the couch next to you.
The night before you all had dinner together, and appears as if no one left. Gerard and Mikey were asleep on the other couch, with Billy and Joel leaning against it. Bob, Ray, Frankie and Paul had all passed out on the floor. And Cas$hdogg was snoozing peacefully by the door.
'Aww! They all look so cute' you say getting up and manoeuvring through them to reach the digital camera. You snap a few pictures before settling back into the chair.
'This is for the scrap book' you say smiling
'Let me see' Benji says, you scoot closer to him leaning against his frame so he can see the pictures
'It looks like one big orgy' Benji says laughing
'Only to someone with a perverted mind' you reply laughing
'I like this one' he says showing you the picture that you took of the guys yesterday before they went on stage.
'Its ok' you reply 'but this is the best one ever' you say taking the camera and shuffling through the folder and handing it back.
'I hate you for that, look at us' he cries 'I have to delete it' he says
'If you delete it I'll never talk to you again' you warn
'But Reign, my nipples are blue' he whines pointing at himself in the picture.
'Big deal Lisa's got a penis on her face' you reason stifling a giggle.
'Fine the picture stays but when you finish your scrap book there better be a picture of you and the toy.' He says
'I promise' you say yawning and resting your head on his shoulder.

Benji's p.o.v

'No sleeping, don't go back to sleep Reign' I say
'I'm not, I'm resting my eyes' she says.
'That's code for I'm really going to sleep but I don't want you to know' I reply shaking her gently
'Ohhhh but I don't want to get up yet I'm so comfortable, besides no one else is awake' she moans.
'C'mon get up, lets go and get these losers some breakfast' I say sitting up and letting her fall against the couch.
'Alright pull me up' she says holding out her hands.
I grab her hands and yank her up, causing her to stumble I grab her around her waist to steady her.
'Nice catch' she says finding her footing
'I'm used to it, you always were a little clumsy' I reply heading for the door.
'I'm not clumsy'
'Oh yeah, what about the time you tripped over nothing?' I say opening the bus door
'It was a rock for crying out loud. Stop bringing up old shit' she says pushing me through the open door.

Flashback April '99

'Baby this has got to stop' Benji said tossing the packet of bagels in the trash
'I forgot all about them' you said drying your wet hands on the dishtowel.
'I knew you wouldn't eat them' he moaned 'you do it every time, you buy food and it gets wasted.'
'I didn't mean to not eat them' you replied honestly.
'I know you didn't honey but the bottom line is your wasting food, which means we're wasting money.'
'I can't help it I see them and I want them' you say wrapping your arms around his neck 'the same way I see you and want you'
'Eww we're trying to eat here' Billy stated
'Sorry I can't help it, don't you think he's sexy?' you asked not expecting an answer
'No I don't' Paul said 'in fact if I was a girl I would not be at all attracted to Benji, I'd go for Joel'
'Thanks man' Joel replied slapping Paul's shoulder
'Hey' Benji cried 'I'm just as sexy as Joel we're twins if you hadn't noticed'
'But you're not really alike are you?' Paul argued.
'I'd totally go for you Benj' Billy piped in 'Who wants Joel and his skinny ass?'
'Thanks Billy' Benji said
'How can you be attracted to Benji?' Paul asked
'I'm not attracted to him...' Billy started
You never heard the rest of the conversation as Benji walked you into the living room and kissed you.
'What's that for?' you asked
'Nothing. Just a memory I guess' he replied loosening his grip on your hips
'Well then I'll always remember it' you said kissing him quickly
'Good, now lets see if you can remember not to waste food' he replied
'Of course I will how hard can that be?' you said.

Present

Normal p.o.v
'...We're not getting bagels' Benji says
'Why not?' you reply
'Because you always want them and you never eat them' he says putting the back on the shelf
'That's not true'
'Yes it is'
'No it's not' you argue picking them up and tossing them in the basket
'Baby I know what I'm talking about, you'll eat one and the rest of the pack will go mouldy.' he replies
'No they won't I'll eat them all' you assure him
'Please Reign, just put them back' he pleads picking the packet up.
'I want them' you say slapping them out of his hand so they land in the basket.
'Fine whatever' he says walking off with the basket.
You wouldn't admit it but this was actually fun, it's exactly like it used to be except Joel wasn't there whining about snicker doodles.
'You coming or not?' Benji calls snapping you out of your daze.
'Yeah' you say running to catch him up.

Gerard's p.o.v

Last night was fun, except that I fell asleep next to Mikey on the couch and now my back was killing me.
'Doll Face, I love you' I shout not opening my eyes. I knew she was cooking breakfast I didn't even need to open my eyes I could smell it and smelt so good.
'I love you too Gerard' a male voice replies. I opened my eyes and see Benji standing by the cooker flipping pancakes and wearing Reign's 'kiss the cook' apron.
I get up and go straight to the fridge grabbing a carton of milk and pouring myself a glass.
'Excuse me' Benji says when I was done
'What?' I ask wiping my milk moustache, he doesn't say anything but points to his apron.
'No fucking way am I kissing you dude' I say bursting into laughter.
'Damn and I thought for sure this apron would get me some' He replies laughing.
'Where's Doll face?' I ask
'She's in the shower, she said the smell on the bus made her feel dirty or something like that' he says starting on another pancake.
'What smell?' I ask sniffing the air
'That's what I said' he replies.

Benji's p.o.v

I had started to make some omelettes, if everyone was a hungry as I was then pancakes were not enough. I felt a presence behind me and a quick kiss against my cheek. I turn around expecting to see Reign.
'What the hell Frankie?' I screame'What was that?'
'It was a kiss' he replies dishing his food.
'Yeah...why?' I says wiping my cheek.
'Because your apron says so' he answers 'duh'
'So if I was wearing a t-shirt that said 'kiss my ass' you'd do it.' I cry outraged.
'The t-shirts not necessary' he replies grinning
'Ew that is so wrong' I say taking the apron off.

Normal p.o.v

You feel refreshed after your shower, you combed through your wet hair and emerged into the living area, you stand by the entryway just watching the guys. They were all up and of course the X-Box was on and the competition was in full swing.
'Has anyone seen my hairbrush?' you ask looking around the living area
'Nope sorry' Mikey says not taking his eyes off the screen.
'Where did you leave it?' Ray asks
'I dunno, I thought it was in the bedroom' you say.
'Maybe it's in the bathroom' Lisa replies
'You know why we can't find anything?' you say.
'Oh God here she goes' Gerard says
'We can't find anything because this bus is a pigsty.' You say pushing Billy forward and checking behind him.
'Chill out Reign, I'm sure it'll turn up.' Joel says
'Damn right it will, today on the way to Buffalo, you lot will all be on the other bus while I clean this one.'
'You can't kick us off the bus' Bob say
'Try me, I refuse to spend another night on this dirty bus' you say folding your arms
'Why don't you just clean up when we get to Buffalo?' Paul says
'Yeah that way we can finish are tournament and you can spend as much time as you want cleaning.' Benji says logically
'DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID?' you scream at them
'Yes, we'll go' Gerard says flinching.
'Good' you say smiling

Gerard's p.o.v

'Whose idea was it to bring Reign anyway?' Joel asks
'It was Gerard's' Mikey replies
'What was I thinking?' I say getting up to get more food.
'I heard that' Reign states hitting me when I reach the counter.
'Whoa whoa what the hell are those?' I say pointing at the counter
'They're bagels' she says smiling.
'I know what they are, what are they doing here?' I ask.
'I'm gonna eat them' she says
'Oh no your not, you do this every time.' Gerard starts 'you buy a packet of something and you never eat it'
'Oh My God' Benji says jumping up 'I told...I knew it...I said it...she wouldn't...you...'
Everyone stopped what they were doing trying to decipher what Benji was saying.
'What Benji is trying to say is he told Reign not to buy them because she wouldn't eat them and now you're telling her the same thing.' Joel interprets not taking his eyes off the screen.
'Thanks man' Benji says sitting down again.
'But I will eat them' she says pulling her "I'm so cute" face
'You better' I threaten 'or I'll do something, I don't know what it will be but it will be something.'

1.00pm

'Ok well I'll see you guys in Buffalo in a couple of hours' you say watching them board the other bus.
'You want me to stay and clean with you' Joel offers.
'No you go and have fun playing your little tournament or whatever' you reply
'You sure'
'Yeah I'll get much more done if you're not around.' You state honestly
'That's true I have a tendency to distract people' he admits. 'Well adios and have fun cleaning.'

Joel's p.o.v

We had just set off and I noticed Benji was missing, I wasn't too fussed I knew he was with Reign. After all he was a man on a mission, he had two weeks to win her back, he'd spend as much time with her as possible.
'I hope Doll Face gets there ok' Gerard says
'Stop worrying man she'll be right behind us the whole time' Bob says rolling his eyes.
'Plus Benji's with her' I say
'He is, how do you know?' Gerard says
'Well he aint here so I figure he's either with her or we've left him behind.'
'You don't sound too concerned' Mikey points out.
'I'm not really, I just want to win this tournament, I'll think about Benji after.' I reply honestly.

Shortly after you hit the road, you cleaned like there was no tomorrow. You were shocked at the amount of dirty clothes you guys had all over the place. You were nearly done cleaning when you walked into the bunk area to find Benji sleeping face down on your bed.
You sit down on the opposite bunk and watch him sleep, even though you tried so hard you couldn't deny you were crazy about him. If things were different you would go back to Annapolis or where ever he lived now with him and start all over, but there was too much to consider and too many people involved. You couldn't walk away from Gerard, the others and the life you had in Jersey. You loved it there and they needed you and you needed them. They had been the only people there for you the last couple of years, you owed them so much, so how could you possibly walk away?
But on the other hand how could you leave knowing that Benji was still in love with you and that Joel, Bill and Paul had missed you terribly, the same way you had missed them.
This was way too much to think about now with so many things to take into account.
'Lord give me a sign' you whisper quietly.
You gently covered Benji over and walk into the bathroom to begin cleaning when you hear his cell phone ringing.
You snatch it up off the floor and answer it walking in to the living area.
'Hello' you say balancing the cell between your ear and shoulder.
'Hi is Benji there' a female voice asks
'Err yeah he is but he's asleep' you say
'If he's not sleeping, he's either busy and or eating' she laughs down the phone making you smile.
'Can I take a message?' you ask
'Yeah can you just tell him Alyssa called and ask him to call me back?' she says
'Yeah I can do that, um are you from a company or something?' you ask
'No silly, I'm his girlfriend' she says
'His girlfriend' you manage to say even though it feels like every breath in your body was being squeezed out.
'Yes, can you please make sure he gets the message' she says
'Yeah of course I will. Bye' you say hanging up

What the hell was that, he has a girlfriend? Of course he has a girlfriend why wouldn't he have one he's famous?
You feel so stupid. And to think you were just beginning to feel something for him. You were just starting to consider a life with him. What a fucking waste that would have been. So stupid.
Well you asked for a sign and you got it. Benji has a girlfriend and you have a life in New Jersey.
Sign up to rate and review this story