Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Forever More

Chapter 6

by ChuChu101 0 reviews

Winry feels terrible about everything that's happened and Ed and Al are gone, again. Set after the movie, no spoilers. Short fic with few chapters. Minor EdxWin later.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Winry Rockbell - Published: 2006-10-16 - Updated: 2006-10-17 - 263 words

0Unrated
Forever More

By ChuChu101

Epilogue

It has been a month since Ed and Al have come back home. I feel happier with myself now and believe I've finally found my true self again. Thanks to Edward, Alphonse, Granny, and Den of course! Without them, I'd be lost in this world. Hec, I wasn't even in this world before Ed came back!

But anyway, I've learned to accept what happens in this life of mine and to just move on. I'm always prepared if Ed or Al is gonna leave again by making sure they tell me where they're going and to at least call or write to me when they're gone.

The automail service is back in business again, too. Granny and I are always busy with our customers, who are always coming by and flooding the place and always leaving with big smiles.

Of course, I also always have my wrench by my side if Ed's being a jerk, so I keep set him straight most of the time.

Before all this happened, I always thought to myself, "What reason do I have to live? I don't have much to live for!" But now, I understand.

Life is merely a story, and my story's not done yet.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: (sighs) It's finally finished! I know, I know. This was short, but hey, it's the epilogue. I'd like thank everyone who read this. I also owe a special thanks to all who reviewed because I couldn't have done it without you guys! THANK YOU EVERYONE, AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING MY STORY!
Sign up to rate and review this story