Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > At Least He Makes Me Forget...

Chapter 1

by Gangsta_Girl 6 reviews

What a wonderful caricature of intimacy...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-17 - Updated: 2006-10-17 - 395 words

1Hot
I shook my head, smiling. "Whatever Brendon." I replied in a low tone, picking myself from the bed.

He spun around following my direction. "Where are you going?"

"I'm taking a shower...not that it's any of your business."

"Then I'm coming too."

I turned to face him, a huge grin plastered on his face. "But you already took one." I commented with an eyebrow cocked.

He answered in a huskey tone, "I know."

He proceeded to push me into the walk-in shower. I knew where this was going and I had no intention of stopping it. He backed me up against the shower knob, instantly turning on the water. Immediately we were drenched in the warm water spurting from the shower head. I giggled at the fact that my (well, technically it was his) shirt as well as his towel were still on our bodies. I put my hands around the sides of his hips and he leaned forward, his chest in direct contact with my own. The flimsy moist material that stuck to my figure, the only barrier between us. I could feel his peppermint breath tingling teasingly on my neck. I closed my eyes anticipating his full lips crashing against mine as I moved closer...

I opened my eyes.

No Brendon. No steamy shower scene. Just me on the floor of the shower stall, knees hugged up to my chest with the water from the shower falling all over me. I let out a long sigh, stood up, and flipped off the water. I distantly heard my sidekick ringing to the tune of none other than Panic! At The Disco. Grabbing a towel, I quickly ambled to my sidekick.

"Fuck!"

It was 8:23 a.m. and I was already late.

I picked up the phone shakily and answered. "Hello? Yes, I know what time it-... Do you think I meant to lose track of the time? ...No, I'm coming... I'll be right there... Yes! ...Fine. Bye."

I dropped the phone into my open purse on the nightstand. Putting a hand to the side of my head I let out a muffled groan.

"Could this day get any worse?"

*A/N: Sorry, another short one. I dunno where this story is going just yet. I'm kind of writing out of my a$$...and once again comments/suggestions/critiques are appreciated (more than you know). :)
Sign up to rate and review this story