Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We'll say good bye the Hundredth time, and then tomorrow we'll do it again...

CHP6

by COMBUSTIONXX 1 review

2 chp in one day wow!!!0_0

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-10-17 - Updated: 2006-10-18 - 552 words - Complete

0Unrated
Right before our lips touched bob walked in, we pulled away, and nothing happened.

Hey, Gerard you have to come in and do sound check we're on in five. Oh, and I didn't interrupt anything did I, it looked like you two were about to... never mind but yeah Gerard you have to hurry. Bob said.

Okay I'll be there in min. I'll be back you should go out to the crowd, now. Gerard said leaving.

Okay, I said. I walked out with him and once I reached the crowd, the show started.

[AFTER THE SHOW]

I decided to go back to the bus, as I was heading there I saw josh and all I was thinking I holy shit he found out that I was lying! Then he turned around and he was with another girl and kissed her I was so pissed I just ran to my car. I didn't even say bye to the guys, I got to my apartment and started packing my clothes I didn't even want to be with him I hated every thing about him!!! I finished packing and walked into the living room the same time josh walked in.

Where the fuck do you think your going? Josh said.

The fuck away from you, thats where!!!

You don't have anywhere else to go, you might as well just stay here so you dont have to come running back. Josh said in a smartass way.

That won't happen, trust me. Might as well just stick with your skank girlfriend, you don't need me anyways! I said walking out the door.

Josh grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into the apartment, pushing me into the glass coffee table. I was bleeding from the cuts on my right arm and I could feel the bruises from my arm and back coming up. I laid there for a second knowing this wasn't the fist time this has happened it happened a couple of times when I made him mad, and then I realized the I had enough. I got up with all my strength and ran out the door. I ran down the stairs and as I turned the corner, I bumped right into Gerard.

How the hell did you know where I live? I said frantically.

Aneesah told me, but what happened to you, you're bleeding. C'mon let me fix that. Gerard lead me to the tour bus.

Oh no, I'm fine really. I said

You call this fine, come sit down, did your boyfriend do this? He asked as he put rubbing alcohol on my arm.

How do you know about josh, besides he isn't even my boyfriend well since today? I said

So he did do this, that bastard! Why did you let him do this to you? He asked

I just let my head hang in shame and started crying, then gerard came up and hugged me then he lifted my head and smiled.

stop crying you're with me now, you dont have to waste you tears for anyone else ever. gerard said in a gentle voice as he was looking in my eyes and i was looking right back at his hazel eyes and just at that moment are lips collided...


tell me what you think!!! and i really like REVIEWS!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story