Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Blessing or Burden (Joel & Benji Madden plus others)

Update 19/10/2006

by Reign_Madden 3 reviews

FYI

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-10-19 - Updated: 2006-10-19 - 212 words

0Unrated
Hey everyone,

So I thought I'd drop y'all a line since we haven't spoke in a while (I missed you)

So as you know the story is heating up mwahahaha and there is a lot of drama and some horror cue scary music to come.

I've been reading your reviews and they are soooo great so please keep them coming coz I really do love to hear your feedback. Sometimes I reply personally to you guys reviews but my computer is being totally retarded at the moment and its not giving me the option, so when it comes back I'll reply to you guys even if it's 10 years later lol.

Oh yeah a couple of updates back I said I was trying to end this story in 10 chapters, I can't see that happening since I've already written 6 so expect more chapters. To be honest we are near the end but were still quite far if you get me.

Thanks to all the people who have reviewd JoelFight,BenjisRiotGirl79,nottheone,MaggieCruea and MafiaQueen.
I spotted a couple of new reviewers Level27Freak, Shallow Angel and Sid so thank you all very much.

Well I gotta go before I get fired. I'll post another one as soon as it's written. Bye for now xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story