Categories > Celebrities > Taking Back Sunday > Another Decade Under the Influence 2! The Freaky House!

Chapter 1: NOT YOU!

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

Adam takes a tour of the haunted house in Amityville...who will he see...who will he meet?

Category: Taking Back Sunday - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-10-19 - Updated: 2006-10-19 - 241 words

0Unrated
And I thought the madness was over. Boy IT WASN'T!!! I don't know if this was real, or fake but....why me? I was walking down my street and I see the haunted house in my neighborhood. I decided to take a tour. So I walked into the house. I was walking in the hallway when I heard a scratchy voice.

"Adam!!! Sup!!!!!"

"Who said that?!" I yelled.

"Your best friend!!!"

"You are NOT Fred!!!"

"Down here buddy." I looked down. It was that creepy Talking dog.

"Aww no! Naaa! NOT YOU!!!!"

"Yes me! Last time you abandon me here all alone!"

"Nothing personal but get lost!"

"You never gave me my ciggerate."

"Not that again!!!!!!!!!"

"Please!!!!! Screw Frank!! You accually give me a chance!"

"NO!! When did I give you a ciggerate? I don't have any on me accually."

"Come on! You gave me life!"

"Eww! No I did not! Your a dog! I'm a human! Your mom is a girl! I'm a boy!"

"How can you be so sure."

"What the hell are you talking about?" The dog gave me a gesture to look in the mirror. I looked and I had a dogs body. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

"Ha, ha! Those mirrors always get you!"

"You!" I grabbed the dog by the collar and kicked him out the window.

"I WANT MY CIGGERATE!!!" He said as he flew into I dunno where. I continued my tour.


Chapter 2 coming soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story