Categories > Celebrities > Taking Back Sunday > Another Decade Under the Influence 2! The Freaky House!

Chapter 2:Ouchies

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

Duh....

Category: Taking Back Sunday - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-10-19 - Updated: 2006-10-19 - 249 words

0Unrated
So I continued walking down the hall. And I heard a scream. I ran into the room to see what it was. I saw a person standing in front of a mirror with his hood up.

"You gotta help me man!" He said. "Please you gotta. I can't be seen like this."

"What happened?" I asked.

"I was supposed to be in a creepy movie and be a monster. I took a postion to make me look
scary and this happened to me." He quickly turned around and it was Jared leto....WITH 2 HEADS!!!!

"JARED LETO!!!!!!" I yelled.

"HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled. "I don't wanna have 2 heads. I'm 2 sexy for it!"

"Gaaa!!! Umm...." I lead him to the science room and it had a...giant razor blade. "This may hurt a little." I stuck his other head where the razor was aimed. I started it up and got ready for tons of blood. Pure Silence "How come I didn' hear any screaming?" I asked.

"Why should you scream if theirs tons of candy?!" Jared yelled.

"Huh?" I looked at the disembodyed head and saw candy pouring out of it.

"Thanks so much man" Jared Leto violently shook my hand. His hand came off.

"AHHHH!!!!" I yelled.

"Gotcha! Fake hand!" Jared held it out.

"DON'T DO THAT!!!!" I yelled.

"Sorry. Adam can't take a joke?"

"I ussually can but I ran into this dog who talked and-"

"Suuuure. Goodbye." He shoved me out of the room. He screamed "MY CANDY!"
Sign up to rate and review this story