Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 14

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 14

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-23 - Updated: 2006-10-24 - 616 words

0Unrated
so my lovely readers if you are still with us review and let me know!! Sorry for the long ass wait i fell into this lovely little depression that i am working on getting myself out of. So bare with me! thanks

Chapter 14

Stacey's POV

The tension in Stella's was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. Cole, Joe and Laura came in about twenty minutes ago and none of them were talking. Joe looked like he was about to piss nails. I think that would be kind of painful.

Laura kept glancing back and forth between Cole and Joe biting on her bottom lip and Cole...well he just looked lost. But what else is new.

Glancing around the I took in the rest of our crew. Patrick and his new chick seemed content, or at least Patrick did. His chick seemed a little lost or out of place. She has a name but I just can't think of it at the moment. It starts with a K. that much I know. Anyways moving onto the next couple.

Andy, Ana and Jordan were quietly talking among themselves. They are so cute together. Like the perfect little family. Makes me jealous.

Glancing over at Pete I saw him narrow his eyes at me. Haha did I mention that he was pissed at me. Why? Hell if I know. Once you find out please please let me know.

Finally I decided to break the silence "so dickhead hows vegas?"

Cole head snapped up "are you talking to me? Because I KNOW you did not just call me a dickhead"


Joe's POV

I watched as Stacey and Cole bickered. I don't know what to think anymore. Its all so confusing to me. Why did Laura get so happy to see him? I know they have a history I'm just not so sure how far back it goes.

"Whats wrong with you?" Pete asked nudging me slightly. Glaring I him I scoffed "hmm I wonder"
He sighed in annoyance "that's not what I ment. You're all quiet"

Jumping up, my chair crashed to the ground "how would you feel if you couldn't remember anything! Its fucking hard! Whats there to talk about when I have a hard time even knowing my own fucking past. I don't know anything about any of you! Its like I don't even know you and you fucking expect me to be all fine and dandy with that. Well fuck you all" Shaking my head I ran out Stalla's.

I kept running until I found myself at a park. Sitting down on one of the benches I stared at the grass infront of me.

"can I sit?" I knew it was pete with out even having to look up. "you're going to do it anyways so why bother asking." I felt the bench shift slightly

"this park has lots of memories man." He mummbled softly.

"oh like what? Please fill me in I'm dying to know" can you hear the sarcasim?

Pete shook his head standing up "you know what dude. When you want to know shit come find me" with that I was alone again. Screw them all. I don't need them.


Patrick's POV

For the first time in my life I was embarrassed of my friends. "I'm sorry" I whispered down to Kristi. Shaking her head she smiled lightly "its ok. Really. My friends are worse" I nodded trying to believe her but it was weird. I don't know how to explain what I am feeling but I just feel ashamed that she just saw Joe freak out and now the arguing that was taking place in front of us.
Sign up to rate and review this story