Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 13

by youngandreckless 4 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-10-13 - Updated: 2006-10-14 - 1327 words

1Moving
I get stuck with Chapter 13, on friday the 13th. and i hate the number 13, yeah just a little bit of randomness lol. anyways heres your update.




Chapter 13





Laura's POV

"What time is Cole getting in?" Stacey asked as everyone started to head to the cars.
"Uhh he said about 1, you gonna go with me to get him?" I closed the trunk, looking to her.
"Maybe let me see what im doing at that time, if i dont go, swing him by later,"
"Allright, wanna meet up at Stalla's for dinner?"
"Yup that works," I nodded, getting in my car.
"How long have you known Cole?" Joe asked.
"Uh a long time, to many years to remember," I shrugged.
"I ever meet him?"
"Yup, you met him at a show Fall Out Boy did in vegas,"



Pete's POV


"I dont know how much I like the fact that Cole is coming for a visit,"
"Why?" Stacey looked to me.
"The last time we were around him, he challenged my sister to drinking 100 shots, and from what was said, they have a past, she's not in a very good place..."
"You think she might cheat," she cut me off.
"I think he might take advantage of it, and Joe doesnt remember shit to understand a thing about Cole,"
"Cole is a good guy, and Laura is engaged whether Joe remembers or not, she's not gonna mess anything up,"
"You underestimate my sister when she's out of control,"
"I dont, I know she needs to have a feeling of control of things happening around her, and right now she doesnt have that, but that doesnt mean she's gonna do anything with Cole,"
"If you say so, I just think its gonna bite everyone in the ass," I shook my head as I pulled into the parking spot in front of our apartment.



Joe's POV



My head could picture the bits of memory I now remembered, they replayed in my head over and over. The doctor said anything or anyone could trigger a memory, maybe these memories have to do with Cole. Bringing them up now would just turn all the attention on me, and I was sick of all the attention I was getting. I understand their all just trying to help and their my friends, but I just wanna lay low for a moment. I followed Laura into the airport, It was about ten minutes before this Cole guys plane landed. And I had this sick feeling in my gut that I wasnt suppose to like him, and I couldnt pin point why.
"Gate One," she smiled.
"You excited he'll be here about ten minutes?" I asked her as we sat down. She shrugged. She was excited, I hadnt figured out all of her emotions quite yet but I could tell this one. She was ready to jump out of her seat with happiness, cause this guy was here. The glow she had made me think, If I remembered everything I was suppose to, would she really be this excited to see this dude? And she really hadnt explained her past with him. There had to be a past, no one would be that excited to see just a friend of a friend's brother, without a past being shared. I listened to the annoucements of the plane landing, and caught a glance of her smile again, making the sick feeling in my gut worsen. I looked to the gate as people started to come in from the tunnel. I knew the guy almost immediately, I dont know how but I did. After a second, Laura jumped up running into his arms, as he dropped the bag he had in his hand, catching her in his arms. The hugest smile I'd seen her smile took over her face. At least there werent tears.
"Hey, Im Cole," he picked the bag up, his one arm wrapped around her still.
"Hey," I nodded shaking his extended hand.
"How many bags did you bring??" Laura asked breaking the silence.
"I didnt count I just shoved clothes into a bunch of suitcases cause you know im a girl I do that kind of thing," he laughed, as she rolled her eyes, "Just one other, you know me I pack light,"
"Uh huh, Stacey couldnt make it, but we gonna meet up for dinner tonight,"
"You arent cooking are you?"
"No, we're going out to eat, to the place I own, which you get to see yay!" she clapped her hands, that smile never leaving her face.
"Damn, we might wanna stop somewhere else on the way and buy something else,"
"Ive eaten there, foods not bad," I shrugged.
"Yeah depends on what you ordered, and she actually likes you," Cole laughed.
"Seems you're one of her favorite people," I threw back. They both stopped laughing lookin at me.
"Why you say that?" Cole questioned.
"Just stating from what Im seeing, Ive never seen her smile like that," Laura looked down at her feet, the smile disappearing.




Patrick's POV



I leaned back on the park bench looking up at the sky, "Are you following me?" I looked to the girl standing in front of me. I smiled.
"Seems more like you're following me,"
"Are you a stalker, cause I'll run away if you are," she laughed.
"Nah, are you? if not then you cant take this seat next to me,"
"No, not me," she smiled sitting next to me.
"Funny how we keep running into each other," I sat talking with her for a while, it was the most amazing conversation Ive had in a couple of monthes. It felt normal for some reason, but I couldnt figure out why, "Ive gotta go but its been great chatting with you," she stood.
"Yeah, you too," I smiled standing up as she walked away I waved, "Hey Kristi, if you arent busy later on tonight, um you wanna grab something to eat?" I yelled to her, she stopped, turning and smiling.
"Sure, you know that place Stalla's meet me there about 8," she smiled before and jogging away.
"Allright," I mumbled, shoving my hands in my jeans turning and walking the other way.




Andy's POV



"Im an actor!" Jordan screamed jumping around on the bed.
"Yeah, great buddy, stop jumping on my bed!" I reached grabbing his foot, making him fall back on the bed, he just laughed.
"Its not just your bed, its mommy's bed too!" he pulled his leg away, getting up and jumping again, "And mommy said I can jump!"
"Yeah well I said you cant, and mommy's not here so you know what that means," I picked up my cell phone off the night stand, flipping it open, pressing speaker phone, "Tell him, he cant jump on the bed!" I whined into the phone.
"Jordan stop jumping," Ana laughed into the phone, "What are you two eating toniight?"
"Chips and Ice cream!" Jordan still jumped around.
"Yeah, we're eating chips and ice cream,"
"Yeah you wish, make sure you eat normal food, I dont know when I'll be done with this class," I sighed, putting my hand up, pressing my thumb and four fingers together making a mouth, causing Jordan to fall on the bed laughing.
"Why all the sudden all this school stuff, its taking up all my time,"
"Uh because its something I wanna do, you said do whatever you want, and I am, but I gotta go, real food, no ice cream and chips for either of you!" I smiled I could see her pointing her finger at me.
"Yeah when I said do something you wanted to do, I meant with me, but okay we'll eat lots and lots of chips and ice cream, and complain of tummy aches later, get to class love you," I smiled into the phone.
"Love you mommy!" Jordan yelled.
"Love you guys," she sighed, most likely shaking her head at the same time.
Sign up to rate and review this story