Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

Come On Love, Run With Me

by moocow 11 reviews

Ladies and gentlemen. I bring you, the last chapter. Oh yeah, you see that [X]? Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhh

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] [X] - Published: 2006-10-23 - Updated: 2006-10-24 - 2320 words

0Unrated
Evie the MooStarr would like to say:
That every one of you are so kick ass for all the reviews over the length of this series, and now that it was the last, you've made it the highest veview count in Moocow history, well for now. There are so many people I could thank, but it would take too long. So in short, I don't think I could have done this without any of you. And let us not forget that Ashley, helped so much with this story. So this, last chapter of the epic Pete&&Lexi series is dedicated to Ashley.
-The Moo


Reminder of Lexi's Dress:
FRONT: http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/8417/lexisgownwd0.jpg
BACK: http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9020/sgown2hq2.jpg


----------

Pete knew something deep in his bones that Lexi would be where she was. He ran up the pathway of their house, the tux jacket looking worn and his tie loosened. He barged through the front door and skipped five steps as he went upstairs.

He burst through the master bedroom to find...it empty. Pete sighed and let his eyes fall to the ground as he walked towards the bed and stood by the foot of the bed, his fingers tracing over the sheets for a minute.

"Pete?" Pete looked up and saw Lexi in the doorway, her dress scuffed and slightly wet from the snow and her nose red from the cold.

She sniffed, tears still visible and walked over, keeping her distance while she stood in front of him. Pete looked down at her and forgot how to breathe. His hand timidly rose to her cheek, cupping it and bringing her face up.

"Lexi..." Lexi almost didn't hear him and took a sharp breath in. "You...you look so amazing," he whispered, feeling his own tears surfacing. Lexi blinked and looked away.

"That was so stupid of me, Pete..." she spoke, her voice shaky and unsure. Pete sighed, stepping closed to her.

"At least you think it's a mistake, right?" he asked. Lexi nodded and looked back up at him.

"Pete?" she called and he nodded, one hand resting at her waist as he pushed some of her curls to expose her bare shoulders and neck. Lexi leaned up and captured his lips, making Pete move his hands, both to her hips. She pulled away and bit her lip.

"I love you, Lex," he whispered and Lexi nodded.

"I think you already know that I love you too," Pete smiled lightly and stepped back slightly. Lexi blinked and followed.

"Lexi?" Lexi bit her lip, feeling Pete's hands slide up her sides and curl around to her back, fingers poised over the zipper. She rested her hands on the collar of the jacket and nodded.

The zipper went down and with that went the dress, Lexi biting her lip as Pete bowed his head to place butterfly kisses on her collarbone and neck. She shivered and ran her hands into the tux jacket, Pete moving his shoulders so it would fall off.

Lexi stepped out of the dress and moved backward, her calves meeting the front of the bed. Her fingers curled around Pete's tie and she pulled him with her, falling backwards, her hair spilling everywhere.

Pete stood up slightly, her legs hanging over the bed and him standing there, loosening the tie and pulling it off, ruffling his hair slightly. He leaned back to her, Lexi's hands moving to unbutton the white dress shirt slowly. Pete pulled away slightly.

"We don't have to, Lex," Lexi shook her head, her hands moving to his shoulders, pushing the shirt off. Pete shrugged it to the floor and stood in between her legs, looking down at her. Lexi bit her lip.

"I don't know if I can wait until the honeymoon," she whispered. Pete leaned over her, resting his arms on either side of her frame, blinking.

"So you're going to marry me?" he asked and Lexi nodded, her hands resting on his shoulders and curling around his neck to bring him back down.

"For sure, and for real," Pete smirked against her lips and let her hands travel again to his belt buckle, before he leaned up and shuffled out of the pinstriped pants that were still slightly fitting.

Lexi smiled and rested her hands next to her sides before sliding up towards the headboard and pushing the sheets back ad away. Pete followed her and brought her up to a sitting position while he kneeled in front of her and maneuvered his hands to the back of the corset.

Lexi giggled lightly as he struggled and wrapped her arms around his neck, shuffling closer and kissing his neck while he looked over her shoulder and down at the criss-crossed strings. Her arms moved down to the hem of his boxers, Pete sucking his bottom lip into his mouth as he tried to quicken things up and get the damned corset off.

With one last ribbon pulled, it fell forward and Lexi through her arms around her back to undo her strapless bra and lean back, lying down again and biting her lip like she always did. Pete threw the clothing behind him, hovering over her again and kissing her deeply, and at hearing her moan lightly his fingers trickled down her sides until meeting the fabric of her panties, pushing them down until she lifted her legs and kicked them off.

Pete pulled away for a moment and looked down at Lexi as she pulled his own boxer briefs down before she through the fabric over the side of the bed and slightly covering herself up. Pete smiled to himself, astonished and gripped the sheets, bringing it around their waist as he lowered himself to her again and kissed her in the way he had done thousands of times before, hearing her make the slightest sound in the back of her throat as he slid in.

Pete closed his eyes and took a deep breath. The two worked together, just like any other time, but both, without expressing it were taking it as something a lot more special than a /first time/, or a /honeymoon/.

They were treating it like any couple should treat love making, they treated it with.../love/.

----------

Lexi fluttered her eyes closed as she walked down that flower lined aisle, this time in a smaller church with less people than excepted, just close friends and family.

Meaning, everyone.

She felt the tears come to her eyes, locking her blue with the different familiar faces. William, Travis, Ethan...the list went on. And right when she got to the alter she smiled at Patrick who shook his head, but proudly, patting Pete on the back before the two turned to face who else but...Stan. Yes, Stan.

He was a very spiritual person for the job of bringing the marriage together and Lexi smiled as he introduced her before introducing the two as a soon to be couple. Lexi blinked slowly as Pete slipped his hand into Lexi's and squeezed lightly. There weren't much words, but Lexi was crying, not hysterically, but enough to slightly smear her makeup and fog her vision as they turned towards each other.

She could feel the intensity of the room surrounding her and even glanced over to see Sadie smiling brightly, knowing the happiness of the event. The rings were on and Lexi took a deep breath, wanting to hear the words she was meant to be hearing probably a long time ago.

"You may kiss the bride..."

----------

"And, and...I can't believe it!" Lexi smiled as she heard Andy's voice again.

"Andy, I know it's exciting, but you need to calm down," Andy sighed and shifted the phone.

"Alright, for Freeda's sake, I'll calm down...but be sure to tell Pete," Lexi smiled to herself again.

"I'll tell him as soon as he gets home from something he was getting for me," Andy gasped.

"You're going to love it, Lexi," Lexi knitted her eyebrows together before Andy hung up.

She turned and walked back to the living room to find Pete smiling with a wrapped box in his lap, Hemmingway at his feet. Lexi sat next to him and scratched Hemmingway's ears before looking at Pete.

"What is it?" she asked and Pete shrugged.

"You'll see," Lexi blinked and bit her lip before taking the box and opening the lid, finding tissue paper.

But under the tissue paper was a large looking book, and on the front was a built in frame.

The picture- /everyone/.

On the far left was Heather on Patrick's back, then Freeda and Andy laughing and hugging, then Aloe in Joe's arms bridal style before it came to Lexi with Pete behind her, his arms wrapped around her waist.

"That was before we started going out..." Lexi bit her lip and nodded, kicking the box out of her lap and placing the book in her lap.

That was a long time ago and even she had a hard time remembering the first tour and now, their last before everything was to come to an end, well, for the girls at least. Lexi opened the book and laughed lightly, finding a picture of her and Pete in those photo booths. The tongue sticking out, the big smiles, the square smiles, and of course, Lexi's scrunched up face with Pete kissed her cheek.

"Happy two month anniversary," It was under the picture in scribbled handwriting. Lexi smiled and looked back up at Pete.

"This is really sweet," she whispered. Pete nodded at the page.

"It's even better when you look through it," he replied.

She let out a light giggle, flipping a page, coming to a picture where Pete and her were wearing their old t-shirts, Who The F@!* Is Pete Wentz? and Who The Hell Is Lexi Starr? standing facing each other, arms crossed, giving each other nasty playful looks.

"Oh god," Lexi shook her head, laughing slightly.

"I had to put it in there, I mean... Who the hell is Lexi Starr anyways?" Lexi playfully shoved him, glaring, making Pete chuckle lightly.

Another page turned to reveal another heart warming memory. It was a picture of the whole tour gang squished in one booth in Denny's, including Dirty who laid on top of the table like a mermaid basking in the sun.

"That was such a fun night," Pete commented, Lexi nodded in agreement.

Lexi flipped another page, smirking at the next picture. It was right after Lexi had given birth to Robert, with Pete lying next to her and Robert in the hospital bed. Robert's eyes were scrunched closed and his face was that raw pink of a newborn while Lexi's face glowed at her new pride and glory. Pete had a big goofy smile on his face as he held Lexi's hand tightly.

"I miss him," Lexi mumbled, looking back up at Pete.

"I do too," Pete flipped another page with another of them and Robert at the park, "but he's always going to be right here," he pounded the side of his chest where his heart lay. Lexi patted her now showing stomach a little.

"We got this one too," Pete smiled and placed a hand on top of Lexi's hand on her stomach.

Lexi smiled and rested her head on Pete's shoulder before turning a few more pages before there was pictures of the show, Pete licking Joe's guitar backstage while Lexi was holding a drumstick like a ninja.

Pete chuckled lightly and curled his fingers over her's and turned the pages so it landed on the second to last page- a collage of everybody, smiling and making weird faces, the center one of Lexi's favorite symbolic pictures. She smiled and let her fingertips fall against the pictures, her heart slowing down at the memories hitting her at fast speed. Pete smiled at her profile and swallowed.

"There's one more picture, you know," Lexi smiled and nodded before turning the page and taking a deep breath.

It was possibly the best picture the couple had taken together, long before they were even together. It was on Lexi's old, huge king-sized bed, where her curls fell backwards behind her as she lied on her side slightly, her arms curled into Pete's chest while he had one arm in the air taking it, the other behind her head and in her hair.

Though both weren't exactly smiling, but not frowning, they had that expression that pretty much told everybody what was to become of them. It was Pete's favorite picture. Lexi read what was below it in Patrick's handwriting.

Not even the most cliché, romantic song could describe these two but there is only on song that gets them both right were they need to be. Where is your boy tonight?

Lexi gulped and closed the book before turning to Pete and smiling.

"You are amazing, Pete..." she whispered and Pete smiled, kissing her in a loving way.

"I love you," Lexi smiled and jumped slightly.

"That reminds me," she smiled wide.

"What?" Pete asked. Lexi giggled lightly.

"Guess who's pregnant..." Pete knitted his eyebrows together.

"Is this some kind of trick question, telling me that you're with twins or something?" Lexi sighed and shook her head.

"Freeda, you dipshit," Pete laughed and then shook his head.

"So...what about anybody else?" he asked and Lexi shrugged.

"Why don't you call somebody...like Stan," Pete shrugged and stole her phone away for a moment, going through her contact list. Lexi stood up and cleaned up the tissue paper, placing the scrapbook in the center of the coffee table.

"Lexi," Lexi looked over at Pete who looked utterly confused.

"What is it, Pete?" she asked back and Pete chuckled lightly.

"Why is Paris Hilton in your phone contacts?" he asked and Lexi smirked.

"It's a long story..."
Sign up to rate and review this story