Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Big Dreams and Forbidden Love

"Whatever tofu breath"

by thexrealxme 2 reviews

a much needed night alone.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-10-24 - Updated: 2006-10-24 - 845 words

0Unrated
After Megan's last cup of coffee at the cafe, the couple made their way home. Megan ran into the house as if she was drunk and squealed and spun around in the foyer. Andy shut the front door and just stared at her in a confused, shocked sort of way.

"What are you doing?"

She didn't say anything. She just ran over to him and cupped her hands around his sides. She pulled him against her and pressed her body against his. She wasn't drunk, but she was definitely acting as if she was.
They stumbled back into the front door.

"Whoa Megan!"

Megan just giggled. She pinned him between her body and the door. She kissed him hard. Her tongue slid into his mouth and she could feel his lips smile.

He pulled his head back. "What has gotten into you?"

Megan gave him a confused look and relaxed her body. She smiled
"Andy! I just can't believe all of this. I mean -- being alone with you. Living, just us. No worries. I'm just so thankful for you... for everything. I just love you so much."

Andy wrapped his arms around her and rested his hands on her lower back.

"I love you too coffee breath."

Megan pretended to look hurt and backed away. "Whatever tofu breath."

He laughed and took her hand to pull her back in. "I was just kidding. Please just try to find at least the tiniest bit of whatever energy you had going on before."

Megan slumped and sighed. She stood there moving her mouth back and forth, tapping her foot, and looking at the ceiling as if searching and waiting for something to come to her.
Andy sighed.
Megan smiled and threw her body against his and kissed him again, hard.

"Found it." She smiled.

"Oh thank god." Andy kissed her back.

MEgan slid her hands to the front of his jeans and undid them. He pulled off his hoodie and t-shirt and threw them on the floor. She kissed his neck, tonguing all the way down to his collar bone.

He moaned "Seriously Megan - you have no idea how excited I am right now."

She felt him against her and smiled. "Oh, I think I have an idea."

They both were referring to being excited about a night together. Alone. They had brought up on tour not being sexually active with eachother until things had settled down. This was their first night alone since then and couldn't go any longer without having eachother completely.

Andy slid his hands from her lower back up under her shirt. She backed away as he pulled it off of her and threw it aside.
He bent down and lifted her up, spun her around and pinned her against the door. Her legs were wrapped around his body and her arms around his neck. She giggled and moaned while he nibbled at her neck. She had never really seen this side of him and it was making her all the more excited.

She slid her feet to the floor and pulled him up the stairs, deciding it was time to stop making love on the front door and start heading for the bedroom.

She slid her pants off and crawled backwards on the bed. Andy follwed and stayed on top of her.
She arched her back as his slid his lips gently down to her bellybutton.

"I love you" He whispered.

****

9:04 AM the phone rings.

Megan groaned "Whyyyyyyyyyy?"

She reached over sleeping Andy to grab his cellphone that was sitting on the nightstand.

Joe Cell

She shook Andy gently.

"Hey hun, Joe's calling."

He moaned and turned to his side.
She rolled her eyes and flipped open the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Megan, sorry I woke you ... I need to talk to Andy."

"Hold on..."

Andy had one eye opened and was looking at Megan, who shrugged at him. He sat up and wrapped his arms around Megan, kissing her. She giggled and kissed him back, forgetting about Joe on the phone, and dropped the phone next to them.

After last night, there was no use in trying to keep the two off of eachother.

Megan crawled over Andy and kissed his neck.

"Uhhhh hello?!"

They heard faintly from the sheets of the bed.

Andy remembered about Joe and picked up the phone.
Megan stayed on top of Andy.

"Hey Joe whats going on?"

She contined to kiss his neck, working her way down to his stomach.

Andy moaned and Megan giggled.

"Oh next Monday?" Joe was reminding him about some interview that was recently booked.

Andy could barely get his words out, he was only concentrated on how low Megan was kissing and where she was ending up.

He continued his conversation.

"Well how about we all fly out on Sundaaaaaaaaay OHHHH" His words broke as he moaned.

"Uhhhhh ... I'm gonna have to call you back...."

Megan looked up, pleased with herself and Andy looked down at her, panting.

"That wasn't funny..."

Megan smiled, kissed his stomach, and skipped to the bathroom.
Sign up to rate and review this story