Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Big Dreams and Forbidden Love

Bad Day for Megan

by thexrealxme 4 reviews

a weird, confusing, and shitty day all around for Megan.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-10-25 - Updated: 2006-10-25 - 983 words

0Unrated
"So what do you want to do today?"

Megan called from the bathroom into the bedroom, where Andy was watching the news.

"Uhhhhhhhh actually, I have to go into Wilmette."

Silence.

"Oh umm okay." She came out of the bathroom wearing jeans and a tanktop, still towel drying her long wet hair.

Andy could sense she was a little disappointed in his answer.

"Well, I mean, you're going to come with me right?"

She looked at the floor "Well I dont know, maybe I'll stay here and look for a job or something."

Andy cocked his head in confusion and looked at her. "A job? Why do you need a job? Doing what?"

"Well, I took all those business and marketing courses... I figured I'd find something that I can do along those lines. You don't go on tour again for months, I'm out of my apartment in South Carolina, and I'm the kind of person who needs to work."

Andy continued to stare at her "Wait, so you're gonna be living here... permanently?"

Her head shot up to look at him, to see if he was really serious or not... when she realized that he was, her eyes opened wide and she didn't know what to say.
She figured it was an unspoken thing, with Andy asking her to come back with him to Milwaukee and all. With her selling her apartment. With her dropping out of school so she could be with him.

"Andy... seriously? If you don't want me living with you, just make it clear. Cause if not, you could've had me fooled." Her voice lowered and she sounded a little hurt "I just thought that was the deal here..."

Andy shook his head and blinked his eyes, as if he was shaking off and getting rid of a bad thought.

"No Megan, sorry... I don't even know why I asked that. I really want you to be here... with me."

What a charmer. She smiled and sat next to him on the bed.

"Well, I just don't want you to be unsure."

"No, I'm not unsure. The serious relationship - moving in together thing is pretty new to me, thats all. I love you."

Although his words didn't exactly sound convincing or confident, she accepted them and got up to finish getting ready.

"So what are you and the guys doing today?" She called again from the bathroom.

"Ughh we're just meeting at Pete's house... We're gonna go over some new stuff, and some new merch came in that we need to approve, and I think we have some interview thing next week that we have to fly out for... it's just like a meeting thing."

"Oh okay well tell them all I said hi."

"Megan -- why don't you just come? You don't need a job, really. Not when you're dating a rockstar."

She normally would have laughed at this remark, but this time was different. There wasn't the usual sarcasm in his voice.

She popped out of the bathroom. "Andy! One, we're not dating... we're actually in the relationship. and two, get over yourself!!"

He said nothing, he just sat there and stared at the tv screen. He looked annoyed and she didn't understand why.

She crawled into the bed and layed next to him. "I'm sorry... I'll go with you, and if you don't want me living here, I understand. I can find an apartment here if you want. Or not, or anything you want." She was trying to make him happy, she didn't want to ruin things.

"No, I want you to stay. I really do. Just - go get ready. I want to leave in about 10 minutes."

She bit her lip as she pulled a sweater on over her tank top. Why was he acting like this? She just didn't say anything... she didn't want to ruin anything.

The car ride into Wilmette was long, awkward, and quiet. Andy looked straight the whole time while Megan looked out her window.

"Hey..."

Andy took his hand off the wheel and grabbed Megan's hand.

"...Sorrry. I didn't mean to be short with you earlier, I just have a headache and when Pete called while you were showering telling me we had a meeting, I got a little irritable."

Megan just continued to stare out of the window. She didn't want to talk about it.

"Okay."

"DAMMIT MEGAN! I SAID I WAS SORRY!!"

Megan jumped a little when he yelled.

"Okay, I'm sorry... okay." She was soft spoken.

The rest of the ride was quiet, with Andy still having a tight grip on her hand.

She was relieved when they pulled up to Pete's house and she saw Patrick and Joe's car there.

Andy parked and walked up to the house, making it to the door before Megan even got out of the car. Another pain shot in her chest, she had no idea what was wrong with him. She just hoped that he got over it soon.

**************

In Pete's house, around the guys, everything was normal. Andy acted like his old self, which made Megan happy. He didn't really awknowledge her there like he usually does. Instead of holding her hand, or resting his hand on her leg, he just sat with his arms crossed and laughed with the guys. She didn't really think much of it though, at least he was smiling.

It was around midnight and the guys were still at Pete's, discussing several 'important band things' and upcoming events.
Megan fell asleep on Pete's couch (nothing unusual)while the boys talked in the kitchen.

She was woken up by the sound of her ringtone.

Groggy and still asleep, she answered, not even bothering to look to see who was calling...

"Hello."

"What?"

She sat up and felt that sharp pain through her chest again, this time more intense for a different reason.

"Oh my god..."
Sign up to rate and review this story