Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Big Dreams and Forbidden Love

"Fuck! I dont know what to do."

by thexrealxme 1 review

things get bad for Megan... could it get any worse?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-25 - Updated: 2006-10-26 - 931 words

0Unrated
Megan closed her phone a several minutes later and felt phsyically sick. She sat, frozen in shock on Pete's couch.
Her eyes began to flood with tears. She pulled her knees to her chest, buried her head and cried.
Sniffling, Megan found the strength in her body to get up and make her way to the kitchen.

The boys were sitting around the table drinking water and eatting various leftover foods.
Megan entered like a zombie. Her eyes were heavy with tears and her face was already blotchy, the way she gets when she cries a lot. She was fighting the hyperventilation that she knew was coming... it always did in bad situations. She tried to control her breathing but couldnt focus on anything.
She looked up.
Patrick was the first to notice her standing there. He dropped the fork he was using to fish for the last bit of food in the leftover box of chinese.

"Megan!"

He stood up to walk over to her. All the boys turned to look at her. She just stood there, her lip quivering and her breathing getting worse.

"Oh shit." Andy rushed over to her and threw his arms around her. Well, it was good to know he finally acted as if he cared.

"Whats wrong baby?"

She shook out of the trance and slowly moved her head to look at Andy. Her mouth was open and her eyes where red and heavy. She was still in zombie mode and definitely in shock.

"Andy-" She lost it. She fell into his arms and hyperventilated. She had always suffered from severe anxiety and wasn't a stranger to panic attacks. It just had been so long since she had had one.

"I'm sorry --- I'm sorry." She was apologizing through her loss of breath. She felt stupid for crying, but right now, she just didn't really care.

"What should we do?" Pete asked as they all stood in the kitchen. Andy holding the sobbing Megan.

Patrick rubbed her back "Get her some water, lets go sit her on the couch."

Andy led her to the couch and the boys followed close behind.

"Megan, what happened? What's wrong?"

Megan took some water and tried to get the words out that seemed so surreal to her.

"Katie --- just --- called --- me." She took another deep breath, still trying to steady her breathing.

"My -- mom -- died." With the last words she went into hysterics. She was clinging onto Andy as if the world would crumble if she let go.

"Oh my god... Megan." Patrick continued to rub her back and Pete and Joe knelt in front of her.

Megan and her mother were really close. They had their problems while she was growing up and faught a lot, but finally came to peace with eachother when she graduated high school. Now they were best friends, she talked to her mother almost everyday, and loved her more than anything.

She cried into Andy's chest.

"Wh-what happened?"

"Katie said she was in a car accident and was killed instantly."

She was a little more calm now, but still in shock.

"I - just want to go to sleep." She stood up in a trance and made her way up Pete's stairs towards the guest room.

Andy put his head in his hands "Fuck! I don't know what to do." He wanted to cry for her. He had met her mother a few times, once when they were in South Carolina doing a show, and again right after the tour when she came to spend some time in Milwaukee... only about a month ago.

The four boys sat there, not knowing what to say. All in shock and grief for their best friend, their 'sister', and their girlfriend.

Andy wiped his face and sat up. "Pete, I guess we're just gonna crash here tonight, is that alright?"

"Yeah absolutely... can I get you anything? The room's clean and the bed is set up, let me just get a box of tissues for you to take up with you and here's her water." Pete grabbed the box of tissues from the kitchen.

Andy made his way upstairs and walked towards the sound of sobs. He knocked.

"Megan?" He opened the door. She was laying on her side hugging a pillow sniffling and breathing uneasy.

He set the tissues on the nightstand along with the water and climbed into bed next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

She sniffled "No... especially not to you. You've been mean to me all day. I just want to go to sleep and hope that today was all an awful nightmare.

He sighed and rubbed her back. He leaned over her and pressed his left cheek on the right side of her face. "Megan I'm sorry for the way I was today, I really am. But thats the least of our worries now."

"Yeah I'm sorry... I just don't want to face anything right now. Andy, I can't believe it. My mother, shes d--" She choked on her words and couldn't finish the sentence.

She turned and wrapped herself up in Andy's embrace.

She whispered before she fell asleep "I love you."

Andy was silent for a few seconds.

"Yeah..." was all he managed to say.


***************

AUTHOR'S NOTE :: so yeah, things start getting shitty for megan and they'll get worse so keep reading.

Another thing -- this whole chapter and phonecall experience is my real life experience, just without the Andy and other fall out boy members. unfortunately.
Sign up to rate and review this story