Categories > Anime/Manga > Wedding Peach > Too Late to Turn Back Now

Fourth Stage

by aisuru_na_usagi 0 reviews

They both knew it could never be, but it was too late to go back. An Ai Tenshi Hime and an Akuma from the Rafuaruzoku in love? It would never be accepted by either side...How could such a love pull...

Category: Wedding Peach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-10-24 - Updated: 2006-10-25 - 2488 words

0Unrated
Too Late to Turn Back Now

By: Aisuru na Usagi

Rated PG-13

A/U

A Wedding Peach Fanfiction

---

Fourth Stage: Kougai

---

-Previously-

"Arigato Yousuke!" Momoko beamed at him with a startling radiance before skipping to the top of the hillside. Viento stood dazed for a moment before catching up to stand behind her. He encircled his arms around her waist and allowed her to lean more fully into his embrace. And as the first rays began to peek out, the two watched the sunrise together, content with their closeness.

-End Stage Three-

-Begin Stage Four-

"You're leaving? For how long? When will I see you again, Yousuke?" Momoko questioned tearfully, clutching the material of his shirt.

"I won't be long, I promise, koishii. I will come back." Viento replied, taking her hand in his own and placing a kiss on her palm.

"Honto ni? Oh, Yousuke..." Momoko sighed, resting her head on his chest.

"Momoko..." Viento murmured, placing a kiss on the top of her head. Momoko lifted her head for its resting place and gazed into Viento's deep brown eyes. Viento, no longer able to resist, leaned forward and...


"...iento...Viento...OI! VIENTO!" Igunisu exclaimed, shaking the aforementioned comrade by his shoulders.

"Eh? Ah, sumanae, Igunisu...were you saying something?" Viento asked sheepishly, snapping out of his stupor.

"Mou...you didn't hear a word of the news I was telling you..." Igunisu grumbled indignantly.

"Ah, leave Viento alone, Igunisu. He's probably just thinking about that girl, right?" Pluie replied, waggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"O-oi..." Viento tried to explain before Pluie began again.

"So how was she, huh? It musta been a really good fuck if you're still thinking about it, eh?" Pluie grinned lecherously, nudging his cohort, Igunisu.

"Hey Viento, mind if we try her out after you're done? I wouldn't mind having her hot little--" Igunisu trailed off, the matching lecherous grins fading from his face and Pluie's as Viento glared darkly at his companions, his aura pulsing in silent fury.

"She's mine. If I find out either of you come near her, I swear I will fucking tear you limb from limb," Viento snarled menacingly, causing the two to shrink away from him in fear.

"A-alright, sorry, we were kidding, eheh, right Igunisu?" Pluie stuttered nervously in reply, elbowing Igunisu in the ribs.

"Y-yeah, just kidding..." Igunisu added weakly, rubbing his sore ribs. Viento snorted derisively and sat back down in his chair.

"What news were you trying to tell me about before?" Viento asked dryly, yawning.

"Er...well Reine Devila-sama has ordered that we search for the ai tenshi that fell to Earth during our last attack on the Tenshi Kai," Igunisu explained.

"Yeah, and if our information is correct, that ai tenshi isn't just any ordinary tenshi, but an ai tenshi hime, the daughter of Celeste, and the next in line to become the legendary Fighter Angel, Wedding Peach. Reine Devila-sama said that if this is true, then we are duty-bound to dispose of her or face death ourselves," Pluie added solemnly.

"You peons don't have to even consider searching for the ai tenshi, since, I, Petora, will be the one to find and kill the pathetic creature!" a voice boomed self-importantly. The three akuma generals sitting at the table shared a groan of annoyance as the ever pedantic Petora marched up to the table.

"Is that so, Petora? Well then why don't you leave now and start looking and stop fucking bothering us, huh?" Viento sighed in annoyance.

"Yeah, get lost, dipshit!" Igunisu and Pluie chorused. Petora looked enraged, but made no move to leave. Viento growled in annoyance. He really needed to go someplace to unwind.

"I'm outta here. I don't have time to deal with this asshole," Viento grumbled, standing to leave.

"KOOORRRRAAAA! Just because you're Rafuaru-zoku doesn't make you better than me, you bastard!" Petora roared, his fighting aura charged as he made to grab Viento by the shoulder. Viento whirled around and grabbed Petora's hand in a bone-crushing grip. Had Petora not been an akuma who possessed earth and rock powers, Viento could have easily crushed his hand into pieces; the grip was still painful enough to make Petora wince in agony. Viento's aura charged up and swirled around menacingly.

"Don't fuck with me, Petora, you dumb piece of shit. If you ever try to pick a fight with me again I fucking swear I will kill you in the most painful way imaginable," Viento growled, his eyes gleaming ferociously with his ire. Dropping Petora's hand, Viento turned adroitly on his heel, his cape billowing as he stalked off into the darkness.

"That bastard! If he thinks that he can get away with insulting me then he is sorely mistaken!" Petora huffed and turned to head in the opposite direction, leaving Pluie and Igunisu to ponder over what had happened.

"Che...that was weird," Pluie remarked.

"Yeah...Viento sure seemed on edge today though. Maybe he just needs to get laid again..." Igunisu replied, adding some of his own musings.

"Igunisu...we all need to get laid again sometime soon. In fact, I think I will go do just that. I'm off to Earth," Pluie said with a lecherous smirk, rising from the table and lazily swaggering away.

"O-oi! Matte, Pluie! Don't leave me behind..." Igunisu called, springing up to follow his friend.

---

Momoko strolled down the path in the forest, deeply engrossed in thought. She knew she was in love with Yousuke, but she also knew that she would return to the Tenshi Kai eventually. Thus, she was presented with the dilemma of figuring out how she could stay with Yousuke and also return to the Tenshi Kai. Humans could not enter the Tenshi Kai, since the higher realm required a different and more powerful aura frequency that normal humans could not reproduce. Only tenshi and akuma could travel between worlds. Momoko sighed in frustration and fished out the necklace hidden beneath her pale pink yukata, which Keiko-san had so generously bought for her, and gazed at it speculatively. Her Okaa-san had had always taught her that love would find a way to make things work. Momoko squeezed the ring for comfort. This ring was proof that love could find a way; as the Something Old of the Saint Something Four, it was an embodiment of everlasting True Love. Momoko smiled and tucked the ring back underneath her clothes. She had faith in the power of Love and with that her doubts and misgivings were pushed away, so she turned around and began to meander her way back to the inn. She began to think about Yousuke and what he had said before he left...

"You're leaving? For how long? When will I see you again, Yousuke?" Momoko questioned tearfully, clutching the material of his shirt.

"I won't be long, I promise, koishii. I will come back," he replied, taking her hand in his own and placing a kiss on her palm.

"Honto ni? Oh, Yousuke..." Momoko sighed, resting her head on his chest.

"Momoko..." Yousuke murmured, placing a kiss on the top of her head. Momoko lifted her head for its resting place and gazed into his deep brown eyes. Yousuke, no longer able to resist, leaned forward and brushed his lips against hers in a soft kiss, which quickly turned into a much deeper one as Momoko reached up and buried her hands in his dark hair and he pulled her impossibly close, encircling his arms around her in a crushing embrace. Momoko half-sighed, half-whimpered as wave upon wave of passion rolled over her and she felt his hand reach up and tangle in her hair so he could angle her head back for better access. However, their bodies soon realized that it actually WAS necessary to breathe, and the two broke apart, winded as if they had run a marathon and gasping for air...


Momoko had the grace to blush as she recalled that after that passionate scene, Yousuke had said that he should most definitely leave before he ravished her right then and there. She placed her hands on her burning cheeks as she mused aloud, "Snap out of it Momo-P! Think happy thoughts! Bunnies! Kittens! Rainb-"

"A yen for your thoughts, koishii?" a very male voice chuckled as an arm slipped around her waist.

"KYAAAA!!! SUKEB-" Momoko shrieked, whirling to face her apprehender only to come face to face with a pair of familiar roguish brown eyes. She let out a sigh of relief in one big whoosh of air and a dazzling million-watt smile spread across her face to replace the previous horrified expression.

"Yousuke! You're back! Yokata!" Momoko cried happily, throwing her arms around his neck and embracing him as tightly as she could.

"Maa, maa, koishii. I told you I would be back..." Viento replied laughingly, the vexation that had built up from his brief jaunt back to the Akuma Kai slowly dispersing into nothingness. And to think, Viento reflected in mild astonishment, it only took a few seconds of her presence to put him completely at ease. Viento felt the odd sensation of swelling in his chest after this thought. He squeezed Momoko tightly and buried his face in her beautiful hair. It smelled like peach blossoms. /'How wonderfully fitting'/, he mused. He felt Momoko sigh contentedly, her warm breath tingling against his collarbone. Neither felt like they would ever need anything else again, as their heartbeats and breaths melded into a slow synchronized rhythm.

---

After what seemed to be an entirely too short eternity, the two lovers noticed that the sun was beginning to set. Momoko looked up at Yousuke's face. They both knew that she would have to be back at the inn quite soon.

"I'll walk you back, koishii." Viento replied to her silent question, caressing her cheek with the back of his hand.

"Arigato." Momoko whispered, giving him a quick peck on the lips in gratitude. The two stepped out of their close embrace, and began to walk side by side, their hands entwined in the way that only lovers could possibly manage. It wasn't long before they reached the inn. Just before reaching the gates surrounding the inn, they paused in their trek and turned to face each other in the settling twilight.

"Koishii, I-mrfph!" Viento yelped in surprise and stumbled back a few steps as Momoko threw her arms around his neck and pressed her lips insistently against his own. His eyes slipped shut as he readily acquiesced her demanding kiss, responding in kind and then some. Momoko broke the kiss, gulping for air, while Viento remained in a daze for a few seconds.

"I-I love you!" Momoko declared ardently, still winded from her spontaneous amorous actions. Viento blinked in astonishment. His heart thudded painfully against his ribcage, and he felt like it would explode out of his chest. She loved him? This perfect creature loved him, a fiendish scoundrel of an akuma?

Momoko waited for him to respond, but when he made no move to reply and remained gaping at her like she had grown a new head, she began to doubt that he returned her affection.

"Gomen nasai, I thought that-- " Momoko began tearfully moving to step out of the embrace, but he grasped her forearm and prevented her from moving away. She looked up in surprise and a little wounded indignation as he began to double up in laughter, his shoulders shaking with ill-contained mirth. Momoko attempted to blink back her tears as she again tried to remove herself from further humiliation.

"Please just let m--EEEEEP!!!" Momoko squealed as he drew her up in his arms and spun around, still laughing joyously. He brought her down and planted a passionate kiss on her lips, which effectively cut off whatever protests she was making. He pulled back and cupped her face in his hands, gently brushing away the stray tears with his thumbs.

"You silly girl, of course I love you too," he laughed, grinning from ear to ear. Momoko burst into tears, greatly alarming Viento.

"Koishii, daijoub--mrfph?!" He began apprehensively, but his concerned words were sufficiently put to rest as Momoko once again stopped his mouth with hers. Viento, of course, swiftly replied by intensifying the lip-lock, and wrapped his arms around her as tightly as he could. It was like an electric current pulsing through them and positively tingly like magic, like they had been whisked away to a wonderful dream world made only for them alone, pure, unyielding, and everlasting. Finally, they pulled back, the intensity subsiding into lighter kisses, their mouths barely ghosting over each other's. Viento slowly moved away from Momoko's lips and onto other parts of her face, kissing away the stray tears in the corners of her eyes before making his way to her ear, breathing fervent declarations of love for her only. Her heart swelled to almost bursting and she would have cried in happiness if she hadn't already used up all her tears. He loved her as much as she loved him. It was just too good to be true, too perfect to not be a dream, but it was real. He was real and really here kissing the living daylights out of her and rendering her absolutely incapable of standing up on her own.

"Yokata...I love you so much it hurts..." she whispered, her lips barely brushing his ear.

"I will never stop loving you, koishii..." he sighed, placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

"As much as I would hate to break up this little love scene, I, Petora, have come to settle a dispute with you, Viento!" a voice roared, as the ground split in two, revealing Petora standing atop of a massive boulder, battle aura charged. Viento tensed and quickly pushed Momoko behind him, reverting back to his true demonic form, causing Momoko to gasp in shock. He drew his sword from his scabbard and growled menacingly as Petora jumped down from the boulder.

"And to think I would find the heir to Rafuaru-zoku, the Queen's most prized general, betraying his kingdom for weak-minded, simpering /human/!" Petora sneered, glancing disdainfully at Momoko, who quivered in terror but made no move to flee.

"Stay the fuck away from her, asshole!" Viento ground out, baring his teeth. His aura spiked violently, the wind whipping through the trees ominously. Petora only smirked maniacally and continued.

"Prepare to die you traitorous bastard! GRAH!" Petora bellowed, drawing his own sword from the Earth itself before charging head-on towards Viento.

-End Stage Four-

Any questions, comments, reviews (no flames please!) will be received at: kemeow13 -at- yahoo -dot- com or you can IM me at my screen name, fluffyskanojo. Domo Arigato! -bows-

P.S.- the title of this stage, /Kougai/, is a Japanese word which means disclosure or reveal (a secret), which I thought was quite fitting for this stage.
Sign up to rate and review this story