Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter & The Final Battle

Family Fued

by Buff_dogg2 0 reviews

No summary. Just rean and find out.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Bill Weasley, Dumbledore, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Molly Weasley, Ron - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-25 - Updated: 2006-10-25 - 3585 words

-1Cliche
Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.

Family Fued

"A soul bond, what do you mean soul bond." questioned Ginny.

"A soulbond is rare, you see it's believed that everyone on earth was made for that significant other, others believe that it is just a case of compatibility. In any case the two indiviuals soul is merged and becomes one so they literarily have a piece of each other with them, a piece of their soul. Some abilities which accompany the bonding are mind-speak with your soulbonded, the ability to access eachother's memories and magical power increase. The down side is that the closer your bond becomes the more in sync your bodies become, so if one of you dies so would he other. You would also be considered as a wedded couple to intelligent magical beings such as goblins and elves. Few soulbonds have occured throughout wizarding history, the last known to be Nicholas and Perenelle Flamel."

Harry and Ginny stared dumbstruck at Dumbldore, all the information sinking in at once.

"That's how knew about the answer to the question I was going to ask." said Harry.

"Yes, just then you accessed Ms.Weasley's memories."

"Does that mean she could see my memories like in a pensive or have my nightmares."

"Yes, I'm afraid it does."

"Harry dear, it's soon time to turn in." shouted Mrs.Weasley from the kitchen door.

"Go ahead mom, we'll be in soon." answered Ginny.

"Ok, remember to lock up." replied Mrs.Weasley.

"Harry, I do believe it's time to turn in. I have some more information about the horcruxes but I'll allow all you just heard to sink in. You two go get some rest, Harry, wear this locket at all times and I'll be here when needed. Goodnight."

With that Dumbledore walked out of the picture leaving nothing but the background.

"Wow, look at that, a dead guy could remember your birthday and I couldn't even get you a present." whined Ginny.

"You're all I need Gin."

"Thanks Harry, but maybe there is something else i can give you before we turn in." Ginny said with a suggestive glint in her eye.

"Let's turn in Mrs. Potter." said a blushing Harry getting up and putting the locket around his neck.

"I really like the sound of that Mr. Potter."

"Well goodnight, Gin." said Harry as they were about to depart at the top of the stairs.

"G'night Harry." replied Ginny.

Harry went to his room and opened the door. He didn't believe what he saw, Hermione in Ron's arms, sleeping in his bed.

'Gin, would you mind if I bunked with you tonight.?'

'No I wouldn't, have you seen Hermione?'

'She's asleep, in my bed, with Ron.' said Harry on his way to Ginny's room.

'The door's open c'mon in.' she eagerly replied.

Harry opened the door and saw Ginny already changed in her nightgown sitting on the bed. He went over the opposite side of the bed and sat on Hermione's bed.

"There's still plenty of space on my bed y'know."

"Gin, don't you think perhaps we're taking things too fast?"

"Actually Harry, I think things are going faster than we are, I mean, looks at us, we're married and all. I always expected to have this huge weddings, and picking out the wedding dress and the bridesmaid dresses."

"Ginny, this is all just too overwhelming."

"Come here Harry." said Ginny. Harry went and sat on the edge of the bed. "Just relax Harry, I'm here, I'll always be here."

"Gin, do you realise how serious this is, I don't want you going through want I go through night after night, and to be honest, I haven't seen myself having a live out of school, if I don't kill him, sooner or later Voldemort will get me and you'll die along with me. I don't want that for you."

"Shh, Harry I wouldn't have it any other way, I've always wanted to share your pain, help you through you troubles. I can't even envision a life without you. You're everything, you're mine."

"Gin, I..."

"Hush." Ginny took off his shirt and folded it. "Lay down." Harry did as told. Ginny got up turned off the lights and closed the window and as she stood by the window Harry could see her body in the moonlight, he could see that she was naked underneath her transparent nightgown. She got back in bed and laid next to him.

"Hold me." she told him and he did so. They both laid and fell into a dreamless sleep.

*

"Get the fuck up, I swear I'll kill you!"

Harry jumped up to feel the stab of a wand trained at his neck. Ron stood above him and red in fury and Ginny stood frozen in place across the room.

"Sleep with my sister will you? Incarcerus!" yelled Ron as Hermione entered the room.

"Ron, what are you doing?" screeched Hermione.

"Harry and I are going to duel in the backyard, you're welcome to watch us." replied Ron as he levitated Harry on his way downstairs.

Hermione looked at Ginny, frozen in place. "Finite Incantatem, Ginny are you..." began Hermione but she stop as she saw Ginny's wand fly to her hand and she push her out of the way. She got upend broke off for a run after Ginny, Ron, and Harry.

"Bates Mocos" screamed Ginny at her brother's back, but the spell just dissolved on impact with a shield.

'Let me handle this Gin.' said Harry. Ginny lowered her wand and stood to watch Ron and Harry.

"Ginny, what's going on?" panted Hermione as she caught up with the others.

"Ron barged into my room when Harry and I were sleeping that's what!"

Once they reached outside, ron cancelled the levitation charm and Harry fell on the hard floor unceremoniously on his back.

"Get up you sister-shagging, backstabbing son-of-a-bitch."

Harry stood, staring unflinching into Ron's eyes. "What's the matter Ron, did I do something to offend you?"

"Diffindo." growled Ron, Harry simply leaned away from the hex, squarely missing his face.

"You come into my home, sleep with my sister, put her in danger, and now you're asking me what you did!? Reducto!"

"Your sister isn't in anymore danger than she was before. Voldemort knows that we were together, probably doesn't know that we brokeup. Malfoy would've told him by now."

"Fight me like a man and stop trying to make excuses. Petrificus Totalus, Diffindo, Reducto!" said Ron sent in quick succession.

Harry sent all three curses hurtling back at him with a few well placed protego charms. Ron's face grew red in fury as he was cut across the arm by his own hex. Harry sent a reducto curse, his arm flew back with the force and Ron jumped out of the way. The earth shook, he swore the burrow was going to crumble under the force of the impact. Soon the entire backyard was filled with a think fog of dust.

"Ron" - "Harry" screamed Hermione and Ginny in unison.

As the smoke settled they could see Harry getting to his feet, while another figure laid still. Ginny ran to Harry while Hermione ran to Ron.

"Harry, you ok? How did you do that, I ever saw a curse so, so big."

"Harry, you've broken his arm and he's unconscious." yelled Hermione through the clearing dust.

"Serves him right, he shouldn't have-" returned Ginny as she was cut off by a rustled Molly coming out of the kitchen door.

"What's going on, are you trying to level the house, what was that, what was all the rackett about, Ron I could hear your-" she paused as she saw her unconscious boy on the ground. "Ronnie, what happened here."

"He's unconscious and has a broken arm, he was-" Hermione stopped and glared at Harry.

"We were duelling and it got out of hand." said Harry.

Mrs. Weasley said noting more but looked at Harry in the most disapproving way and levitated her son inside, Hermione following her trail.

"Great, now I have the whole Weasley family hating me. Except maybe Mr. Weasley, haven't had any incidents with him yet?" said Harry.

"C'mon Harry, mom doesn't hate you, she's just a bit disappointed. And what am I? I don't hate you." countered Ginny.

"Well, you're not exactly a Weasley anymore now are you."

"I've gotta get used to that. When do you think we'll be able to get married for real" asked Ginny as she opened the kitchen door.

"I don't believe this, your brother's arm just got broken and you're talking about getting married." said Hermione in exasperation returning from the house.

"It serves him right, he just came bargaining into my room, grabbed me by the arm and threw across the room, luckily I landed on your bed and he froze me. Then he starts on Harry, who was asleep mind you, taking him outside to duel and look," said Ginny pointing to her watch, it isn't even seven yet, since when has he been known to wake before breakfast."

"He was- you- he, arggh." sputtered Hermione before stomping back upstairs.

"Ginny, I want to go check on Ron." said Harry.

"What, but he!" she screeched.

"I know what he did, but he's still my best friend and I feel guilty, I couldn't control my magic Gin, I could've killed him. Just look at how many gnomes I've killed. After I see him, I have to go train, I've been slacking off."

"I want to train too, I'll go with you, and as for the gomes, its save us from a lot of work degnoming."

Harry shook his head in exasperation. They went upstairs and into Ron's room where they saw Bill over Ron.

"He's waking. Ron, Ron what happened?" asked Bill

"Bill, where's Harry." Ron asked groggily.

"I dunno, he's probably outside. Did he do this."

"Yeah, I caught him and Ginny, in her bed."

"What! Ginny's going too far." said Bill as he turned to leave and bumped into Harry.

"Looking for us Bill." Ginny asked sweetly.

"As a matter of fact I am. Ginny, what are you doing, trying to get yourself killed? If he ever cared about you he'd leave you alone. He's number one you-know-who's hit-list, you want to be number one? And as if dating isn't bad enough you're sleeping with him, what about all that wait till marriage, you want a baby at a time like this."

"Bill, I don't care for being lectured, and Harry and I were only sleeping, nothing more."

"Why don't you ask Ron what he was doing in my bed with Hermione all night!" Harry added.

"I was waiting for you to apologize, but I see now I shouldn't have listened to Hermione, all you two want to do is go at it like bunnies." returned Ron.

"I don't have to take this, tell mom not to leave any dinner for us, c'mon Harry."

"Ginny, where are you going." shouted Bill grabbing her by the arm.

"Let me go, Bates Mocos." she shouted making Bill fly backward hit the wall. "C'mon Harry."

*

Ginny and Harry went into his room and down into his chest.

"Hold on, I'll be right back." said Harry grabbing one of Fred and George's products ad leaving the chest, and returning moments later.

"What did you do?"

"A room monitor I got from Fred and George, now if anyone knock at the door I'll know."

"Who care's if anyone knocks at the door, for right now they're all gits. Let's go change."

Harry made no reply, just made his way to the duelling room. And got made to change. But Ginny started changing immediately.

"Er... don't you want to go to the bathroom or a bedroom and change?"

"No need, there's only you here and we need to get comfortable around each other anyway." she replied folding her clothes in a neat pile. Harry stared at her and if in a trance. She chuckled at his expression. "What's the matter Harry."

"You're beautiful." he breathed. She stood there before him in her bra and underwear. Her perky breast, not as large and full as Hermione's but, firm and round and... perfect.

"Harry, you're making me nervous." she giggled.

"Oh, err, sorry." he apologized and started to take off his clothes and put on his outfit. When he finally looked dup he could see that Ginny was already dresses and at the door at the door.

"Well, what are you waiting for c'mon." urged Ginny.

"Nothing, lets go." As they were on there way to the room, Harry notice that Ginny's dagger and throwing knives were arranged exactly the same way as Harry's. "Gin, how did you know to get the knives and how to put them on?"

Ginny looked pensive for a moment "I don't know, I just knew."

"I guess you accessed my memory." said Harry as they reached the room. "After you."

Ginny walked into a vast dark dungeon room.

"Now Ginny, I have a hunch let's just see if it's true. Get your wand ready."

A cloaked wizard appeared right in front of Ginny and kicked her to the floor, then sent three hexes at her. She rolled away from them and managed to send one back at him but he deflected it back at her. Ginny saw it red light coming straight at her but she was at a loss at what to do. Suddenly she flipped into the air the hex brushing her arm and threw a knife piercing him in the head all before she touched the ground.

"Merlin, what did I just do." asked Ginny in awe of her own performance looking at the red spot on her arm.

"Something I took two weeks to perfect. I guess you don't have to start from fresh, you just need a bit of brushing up, since you know everything I know, well subconsciously at least."

"Ok, let's see how well you do." she said

"Ok, stand clear of any spells." he said walking to the middle of the room.

Suddenly a small army of death eaters ran at Harry throwing curses of different colours. He dodged most of them but got a gash across his arm and his back. Ginny held her breath, she could feel pain exactly the places he had been cut. Harry deflected more spells which came his way. A stray hex was coming straight at Ginny. But it was deflected away by another curse. Her attention returned to Harry who was busy jumping around, deflecting and throwing hexes. He threw a knife which went right through one death eater and he disappeared. He threw more knives which took down the majority of the rest of death eaters. Ginny took out two knives and threw them a couple of death eaters. They fell as Harry butchered the rest with his dagger.

"Nice aim." complimented Harry.

"I didn't even have to think. I just threw the knives and bam."

"Yup, all you need you is a bit of brushing up and fine tuning, and you be all right."

They practiced for what seemed like hours on opposite sides of the room, Ginny was good but she didn't have enough focus, more than once Harry had been hexed or nearly so while protecting her from injury. All in all it had been a good work out and it was time to turn in.

"Um, Harry, is it ok if I slept here tonight?"

"You sure, I mean, your mom may have a cow, and your brothers."

"Never mind about them, I just want you tonight."

"Err... ok, I'll go take a shower, feel free to, um, whatever."

"I'll just go have something to eat."

Harry went to the bath, and stepped into the shower. He was thinking of Ginny, he didn't show it but he was kinda irked that she could do the things that it took him weeks to get the hang of. But then again, the same was true for him, he could feel his knowledge increase, like when he suddenly knew what a unbreakable vow was, it was always a disadvantage being raised by a muggle family because he wouldn't know all the stuff that a normal wizard would know. But now he new knew, if it ever arose he would automatically access her memory and just know whatever she knew. On the other...

The door creaked open interrupting his train of thought. "Gin, I'm not yet finished." he called. He saw a figure walk towards the shower door through the clouded shower door. The door slid open and admitted a long, slender leg. Harry's breath caught in his throat, he was in shock. Then the rest of the body came into view, he was mesmerized, didn't even think to cover his now aroused self..

"Gin, you're n... wow."

Ginny, stared down unblinkingly then went red. "Harry." she giggled. "You're pointing at me."

He went red and attempted to cover himself with his hands, but it was no use, and he gave up starting to laugh himself. "What are you doing here, I was coming out soon anyway."

"So you want me to leave?" she asked playfully and pouted.

"No." he said looking her up and down. "I mean yes, we shouldn't be seeing each other like this."

"I think our little friend thinks otherwise." she said huskily and stepped forward capturing his mouth with hers. He couldn't resist her touch, he wrapped his arms around her and deepen the kiss.

Ginny broke the kiss and took a step back, aghast, "You naughty boy, how dare you take advantage of a girl in such a compromising position."

"Naughty am I? C'mere you babe." he grabbed her and started tickling her mercilessly.

"Harry... Harry...Stop," said Ginny in stiches, "we're supposed to be showering."

They soon settled and began showering, eventually Ginny's hand brushed his shaft and she saw him shudder. She got the courage to grab hold of it, and she began to stroke it. Harry stopped what he was doing to look into her lust filled eyes, he wanted to stop her but the sensations. He got the courage to bring his hands to he chest, to play with her nipples, the both started to moan until he shot his 'joy-juice' onto her stomach. She took it off with finger and swallowed it. Harry then ventured to her pubic area, he rubbed his finger along the slit, and then his finger slipped inside. Ginny let go of him and threw back her head in ecstasy. In and out he moved his fingers then moved his thumb across the swollen nub. She let out a short squeal, stepped back and sat down at the side of the bath. He knelt between her legs and continued his assault. He brought his mouth to the nub lapped it with his tongue. That was it, she let out a series of squeals and humping motions on his invading hand and tongue. He licked along her slit until she could take no more and pushed his head away.

"Harry, that was... my turn." she said exchanging places with him. She began to stroke him, juices started to ooze from him, she then put her mouth over his shaft and began to suck. Harry threw back his head in ecstasy, Ginny began to bobbing her head and stroking him at the same time. "Ginn, I'm going to-ahh." His climax began, thick globs of juice was hitting the back of Ginny's throat, but she wanted to taste it. She receded a bit and let the juice flow over her taste buds, she started to cream again. At the end of it they both washed off and returned to the master bedroom.

"There're clothes in that closet Gin." informed Harry but he noticed she wasn't bothering about clothes as she was already in bed.

"We don't need clothes do we, c'mon, lie down" she said panting the vacant space next to her.

Harry did as told. " Gin, I'm feeling guilty, we didn't even go all the way but still, isn't this too fast? We only got back together, like, what two days ago? And look at us having oral sex, sleeping in the same bed, not to mention naked and..."

"Harry, things are moving too fast, not us, we're just trying to keep up. Because of this whole soul bond thing we're married and..."

"Would you just forget the married thing, cause we didn't get married. Something happened and..." a tear crept down Ginny's face at his words, and a wave of emotion swept over Harry. "Gin I understand how you feel, and I have to admit I'm happy, happier than I think I've ever been, but I'm also scared for you that's all."

"Shut up and hold me." said Ginny turning her back to Harry. He wrapped his arms around her and they fell to sleep.

A/N: End of another chapter. The first sign of intimacy, I think I'll put Harry's training to the test. Now to name the chapter. I really don't have anything interesting for this author note, except for that I didn't get the boot from school.
Sign up to rate and review this story