Categories > Anime/Manga > Fushigi Yuugi > The Nex Chapter

(1)My Family's Secret

by EvilAngel1990 0 reviews

This is the next generation. My father was the selestial warrior constilation Tamahome, and my mother was the prestess of Suzaku. Will my story have the same out come as them? maby.

Category: Fushigi Yuugi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-10-24 - Updated: 2007-11-06 - 1170 words

-1MarySue
I'm in my room sitting in front of my vanity mirror starring at my silver eyes while brushing my extreamly long silver hair, thinking 'why do I have to be different?' I finish brushing my hair and get dressed in my school uniform, which consisted of a white button-up T-shirt and dark blue pants, and go down stares for breakfast and see my mother cooking her great food and my father reading his newspaper in his cozy chair.
"Good morning, Miaka. Good morning, Tamahome." I cherp.
"Good morning sweet-heart," my mother chirped back.
"Good morning princess." my father said happily.
I grab a pice of tost and stick it in my mouth and put on my back pack. My mother, Miaka, walked over to my father, Tamahome, and whispered something to him that I can't quite catch. He nodded in responce to her and set his newspaper down and got up from his cozy chair and took my mom's hand and they started to approch me. I darted out the front door and took off running to school. I have a big test today so I want to get there early. On the way to school I ran into my best friend Sara. She and I have been best friends since the cradle. Her mother, Yui, and my mother, Miaka, were best friends so we immidiatly became friends. We waited a moment and waited for my cozin, Dina, to catch up to us. When she caught up all three of us ran to school together. (Dina is Keske's, Miaka's brother's, dughter)
When we reached the school we ran to our classes. When lunch came around we met up at our usual spot, under the first chary tree by the pond out side the school.
"What do you think you made on your test Angel?" inquired Sara.
"I think I did alright." i half smiled.
"Oh please," shouted Dina, "You always make the best score, you did great."

All three of us burst out laughing and giggling. We three desided to spend our lunch time walking around the school talking. For some reson Sara's being so quiet.
"Sara are you okay? You seem kind of down." I ask conserned.
"Oh it's nothing." she reassures.
"Your lieing. I can tell when something is wrong now what is it?" I say a little up-tight. What could I do I was worried.
"well," she began sounding scared, "I had this dream last night. In the dream I'm in really fancy cloths and I'm angery. I then see you in front of me, Angel, crying and begging for me to stop something. Then I notice that your badly hurt and are being beaten up and I'm the one telling them to continue."
"I had the same dream only I was laughing at her pain and she died in front of me." Said Dina sevierly frightened.

At this point I'm a bit freaked out because i had the same dream tyhey did, but I don't want to tell the girls so I just tell them it was just a coinsidence. We desided to go to our classes and wait for eachother after school and walk home. The bell rings and I hesitate to get up because I remember the faces of my perents befor I left. I didn't realy want to go home just yet but i had to. When I got home,after I droped the other girls off at their houses, I went strate to my room and streched out on my soft bed. I hear a knock at my door and in come my perents.
"Hey, Miaka, Hey Tamahome." I said sort of tiredly.
"Sweet-heart, we need to talk to you." Said my mom regretfuly.

I was worried because my mom never looked sad. I almost panicked. "What's wrong?"
"nothing Sweet-heart," my mom reassured. "Did we ever tell you how you father and I first met?"
"Come to think of it, no you never did." i realized. "How did you two first meet?"
"I remember it well," said my father tilting his head back in thaught. "your mother was nearly kidnaped by bandits and sold when I stopped them from even touching her. She was wareing her school uniform and I was-"
"wareing a torn dark blue baggy shirt with matching pants, and a yellow sash wraped awround his waist to keep his mony from falling out." she cut in and looked at him, "You were such a cheep-skate back then. Wait a minute you still are a cheep-skate!"

I couldn't help but giggle at her comment. "Tamahome's in trubble. He he."

"anyway we want to give you what braught us together." said my dad handing me a very old red book. "here. Read it with your friends, and have a good time."
"Huh?" I took the book and stared at it. When they left I just looked at the book, memorizeing very detail, every tare.
"this book belongs in a muziam." I desided, but I thaught on it and desied to show my friends.

The next morning I ask them if i could stay at one of their houses for the night.
"Sure you guys can stay at my house tonight. We can make it into a sleep over. What do you say?"
"That sounds awsome!" Dina, and I both say at the same time.

That night I braught out the book and started to read to them. "This book is a spell and those that read it shall be taken into the book and become the prestesess." I look at them and ask. "what does that mean?"
"how should we know?" they say in unisen.
Suddenly the book begins to glow red white and blue and then everything goes black.

When I open my eyes I find that my arm is in a lot of pain but i ignore it and I find that Sara, ans Dina are both uncauncious and try desparetly to wake them up. They slowly open thir eyes and I let out a sigh of relief.
"Are you two okay?" I ask
"Yeah I'm okay." says Dina
"Me too." Sara mones rubbing her head, "I think I hit my head though. What about you?"
"I'm okay, just a slight scratch on my arm." I reassure them.

I look round and try to figure out where we are, but I'm at a cmlpleete loss. We get up and start walking around and we run into a woman that was great in beauty and wore cloths that were from ancient Japan. We ran up to her and asked where we were. She opens her mouth and screams for the gards. In an instent we take off running away. I make sure that Sara, and Dina are in front of me so they can escape. They keep running and I purpousely fall behind and Fight the men that start to catch up to me. Once all of them are beaten I run to catch up to Sara, and Dina.
Sign up to rate and review this story