Categories > Anime/Manga > Fushigi Yuugi > The Nex Chapter

(2)The First Celestial Warrior, (Hotohori)

by EvilAngel1990 0 reviews

Now I'm in the pallec but where are my friends? Is the emperor going to kill them? I hope not.

Category: Fushigi Yuugi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-10-25 - Updated: 2007-11-06 - 686 words

-1OOC
I try to catch up to them but can't.
"They must have gone on to find a safe place to hide." i say to myself.

I run to look for them but I can't find them. I accedentaly walk into the palace in front of the man in charge. He seems to be in shock. His eyes grow wide and he slowly gasps. In one fluid movement he stands up.
"Who are you and what do you want?" he demands.
"Quite frankly, sir, I don't know." I reply sort of stunned.

Quietly the men behind him start to whisper in his ear. I can only catch a few select words like: Prestess, Suzaku, sacrefice, maiden, another world, and wishes. The man in charge turned to me and took a few step forward.
He said as if he were declareing it "Please young maiden, please become our prestess of Suzaku. In exchange you will be given anything at all you wish for. Please help us save Konan."
"What do you mean 'The Prestess of Suzaku'?" I ask quite cauciously.
He simply smiles and nods. "The prestess of Suzaku is a legendary maiden that is supposed to appeare from another world to help restor our land to it's former prosperety. In exchange for cupling with he god, Suzaku, she shall be granted three wishes. She can wish for anything her heart desires, anything at all. so will you help us young maiden?"
I am stunned by his explination and took a moment to compose my thoughts and suddenly remembered Dina, and Sara.
"Crap!" I yell, but then i get an idea, I'l become your prestess if you help me find my companions, Dina, and Sara."

He imidiatly agreed and sent soldiors to find them and guide them to me.
"Thank you." I mouth at him.
"What is your name young lady? We have not yet been properly introducced. I am the emeror of this nation of Konan, Hotohori."
"I am a highschool student, Angel. Nice to meet you."

Suddenly Dina, and Sara were being draged into the rom by two soldiors. I run ovwer to them and punch the soldiers away frome my friends. I turn around to face them and they both tackle me trying to give me a hug for saveing them. As i plumit to the ground with the gierls on top of me I hit my head on the erd stone floor and black out.
When I open my eyes and regain conciousness I see the two frightned girls hovering over me weeping.
"Why are you two crying?" I mummble.

They are so overwelmed with joy that they embrace me and start to cry even harder. All I can do now is hug them back so I wrape an arm around each of the girls and sigh a breath of relief. I notice Hotohori standing in the corner so profoundly that i can't teare my eyes away. His eyes are now locked with mine and then everything in the room dissapieres and all that is left is me and him. His beautiful brown eyes are so clear and sharp, like they could cut right threw me but yet are as soft as fethers.
"Thank you for watching them for me while I was out of commition." I finaly said after what seemed like an eternity.
"It was an honer, my lady." he said respectfuly as he bows slightly at the waist. He then turns and walks out of the room to give some time alone with my cozin and friend. We talked and laughed and I told them about the deal I made to the emporer.
"Angel, you can't." Dina said.
"You don't know what they're capable of. It's too dangerouse." warned Sara.
"I don't have a choice, now." I tell them, "I made a promice and now I have to fullfil it. You know I can't go back on my word, even if I wanted to."

I smile at them and reassure them that I will be okay. We embrace one last time before we head out of the room to find Hotohori.
Sign up to rate and review this story