Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Put Your Ear to the Speaker

We're Only Liars

by radioactive 4 reviews

Well, this is awkward. Sorry for the extremely long lack of update...hopefully I will get another chapter out soon! Thanks for reading!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-25 - Updated: 2006-10-26 - 659 words

0Unrated
"Hello?" your voice echoed aloud as you stepped into your apartment, holding the key in your hand nervously. Was Jeffrey still there? Your ears strained as you walked down the hallway.

Dirty babe...
I'll let you whip me if I misbehave...


You gulped silently. "Sexy Back" was playing faintly as you got closer to the bedroom. You stood next to the door, which was open. You could either see the best or worst thing of your life. Most likely worst.

Curiosity getting the better of you, you peeked your undone-hair-ed head around the corner and sighed a sweet sigh of relief.

Jeffrey, fully clothed (jeans with the white Clan belt and the mint 2.0 polo, the same exact clothing he had been wearing last night, with his Etnies), his chocolate colored hair undone as well, was spread diagonally across the king sized bed that looked out of place in the supertiny room.

"We want room," you had said in unison while buying the bed, sharing a secret smile.

Now, the thought of that day made you sick to your stomach as you stared at him. Of course, he'd left the radio on in a mad fit of anger. Or, so she hoped.

You blinked as he stirred. An amber eye opened and looked at you groggily. Then it shut. Then he jumped.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Just how you want to be greeted, right?

"For your information," you reply, standing in the doorway, arms crossed, "the boys just got me back."

He blinked. His eyebrows were down, he rubbed his eyes. Blinked. "Who?" his voice had a note of worry, which made you smile. On the inside.

"You know. Pete. Andy. Patrick. Joe. Charlie. Dirty," you say, flicking a piece of imaginary lint off your Hush Sound shirt. You yawn. "Last night sure was fun, eh?" You smile at him.

He stares at you. He'd never seen you act like this. Pete brought out the worst in you, like other people.

"Who are you and what have you done with Kathleen?" Jeffrey asked, getting up to slam Justin off and crossing the room to you. "Am I dreaming?" He takes your hands in his and makes a move to kiss you. You push his hands back and step backwards.

"So, where's whats-her-face?" you accuse him, crossing your arms firmly again. You couldn't believe he had just made a move. Oh, he went there.

He opened his mouth to fire back a response (maybe; his face looked sort of sad) but he stopped when he heard a knock on the door. He moved, but instead, you say "Coming!" at your loudest voice and walk towards the door. You fling it open and blink.

"Pete Wentz?"

You turned around. Jeffrey had followed you down the hall and his jaw dropped at the site of Pete. Not unlike yours.

Pete was, indeed, standing there, the fierce wind that was blowing trees in the parking lot moving his hair into his eyes. He blinked. "Did I catch you at a bad time?" he asked, shuffling his feet.

You checked your watch. You'd walked into the apartment at 4:30. It was five. They hadn't left yet?

"Did you even leave, Pete?" you asked gently. You didn't want him to think you didn't want him there which, of course, you did.

Jeffrey pushed past you and went face-to-face with him. "So, you took my girl home last night, did you?"

The slap was like a gunshot. In a regular time and place, you would have screamed like an overreactive customer in Abercrombie & Fitch who just didn't happen to have the pair of jeans you wanted. Instead, your mouth drops again, and you slam Jeffrey into the wall.

"Don't you dare touch him!" your voice explodes, causing a few windowblinds to sway back and forth from your neighbors' windows. Childrens' eyes peeked out. You bit your lip and stood between the two boys.

Oh, terrific.
Sign up to rate and review this story