Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Another to know

Chapter 12: The last chapter

by Isia 1 review

Yes this is the very last chapter. There will be a sequile, but not just yet.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-10-26 - Updated: 2006-10-27 - 904 words

0Unrated
Chapter 12
Thereasa and Karra sat beside each other in Math. Now their teacher was givimng them a big math test and Karra didn't sudy.
"Karra! how could you not sudy!?!" Thereasa saked with alarm.
"I was going to but I found more interesting things to do!" Karra replyed.
"Yes Karra, guessing the exact shade of green on a peace of stirng is very interesting. You procrasanated! And know you will fail!" Thereasa said.
"I'll be okay. We just have to find the area and cercufrence of circles! Not to hard. r2xpie=area. See?" Karra said.
"Fine, but no cheating off of me." Thereasa said looking down at the test the teacher just gave her.
"Wouldn't dream of it!" Karra said taking her own teast and getting started.

After the math test it was home time so they all headed out of the school.
"I'm going for a walk, see you guys later!" Karra said goingm in the dirction of the park. Ramesis who at the time was on Archie head, jumped off and headed toward Karra. He jumped on her sholder and she smiled as she walked away. She had a nice walk in the park. She sat on a bench watching Ramises try and cetch a butterfly. Sudenly Karra was grabed by large green hands, Agons hands. Ramsises stoped chasing the butterly and watched in kitty horror. His person was being kidnaped! He couldn't take on the giant and Karra, now upside down, couldn't use her magic because... she was upside down. Rameies ran off to the dorm.

Karra was thoughn to the floor there was Set, Cronus and her brother, Seth.
"Let me go right now Set or I will tell your mother!" Karra yelled getting to her feet, hands sparking with elctrisity.
"Don't bring my mother into this!" He yelled back.
"I'm bringing her into it!"
"Well... I'll tell you mother that you were the one who took the cookie!"
"Dad told me to take it, so there!"
"Damn!"
"Potty mouth!"
"Stop it!" And it continued like this for a long time.
"AHHH! Set! Just finish her off!" Cronus yelled in exasperation.
"Yes... Let's see how sharp your tuonge is with out you Ahnk!" He said. There was a flash and Suddenly karra couldn't see a thing. Vison gone, along with her magic. Set had taken her Ahnk, or life force. One of the 3 parts of the sole. Her magic and mind site deppended on that being in her.
"Wha-!" Karra said. She was once more picked up by Agnon, but now he though her into a cell.
"I'll get us all smoothies!" Said Set with a evil smile.


"Were is Karra, its after cerfue? She is in for trouble!" Athena said walking into the living room were the gang sat.
"I'll try her pmr..." Odie said. Karra, in a cave not fare from NewOlymipa herd her pmr go off. Odie's voice went off. "Hello? Karra? You there?"
"Yes! Odie..." Karra was cut short has Cronus took her pmr.
"We wouldn't want that now would we?" He asked, breaking it. On odies end the signle was cut off. Just then Thereasa had a vision. It was Karra in a cell.
"Guys, Karras in trouble!" Thereasa said with shock. Just then Ramises came into the room. Atlanta picked him up and started to pet him. He bit her and ran out the door.
"Oww! After him!" Atlanta yelled rubbinmg the small wound on the finger. They all chased after the cat. He led them to the spot were Karra was kiddnaped and started to follow the sent and tracks of the giant. Everyone followed, realizing that he was helping. They all reached the cave. Set, Cronus and Seth had all gone deeper in. Not expecting the kids to find them.
"Guys?" They herd a voice they reconized to be Karras said. They turned to their right. There was the cell She was in. Herry broke open the lock and she started to run out... Smaked stait into a wall... got up and ran out the door.
"Thank goodness! Come on! We have to find Set and get my Ahnk back!" Karra said, gripping Herry shoulder.
"Your julery isn't importand!" Neil said. Looking into his mirror.
"I thinks she means the part of her soul..." Odie said. He had done his reserch.
"Right!" Karra said.
"Then lets get going!" Jay said. They traved deep into the cave. Archie asked why Karra was holding on to Herry and she answered that her Ahnk had most of the strengh in it so she needed suport. It was convinsing. They found the baddies.
"Ah! Hello! This is unexpected! I wouldn't come any closer! We wouldn't want Karra to die now?" Set said as the kids advanced on him and Cronus. Seth was on a pee break. The kids stoped and looked at karra. She laughed.
"And how would you do that?" Karra asked.
"Like this!" Set yelled, crushing her Ahnk. Karra let out a small scream and droped to the floor... stone cold dead.
"Your poor blind friend. Never had a chance... don't look so suprized! She had it coming... or did she never tell you she was blind? Interesting..." Set said as he, Cronus and Seth, back from the washroom, disapered. Karra corpes lay on the ground. Tears left the eyes of our heros as they mourned the loss of there very good freind.
Sign up to rate and review this story