Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Big Dreams and Forbidden Love

Finally things go back to normal... maybe?

by thexrealxme 3 reviews

Its thursday... time for everyone to go back home. Things are started to look up for Megan. But do the boys know something she doesn't?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-10-27 - Updated: 2006-10-27 - 1108 words

0Unrated
The next few days were kind of a blurr . The funeral, the awkward family dinners, re-introducing herself to family that she hadn't seen in years... it was overwhelming and stressfull.
After the day of the funeral, things died down a little. Megan got to spend time with her sister, who she loved dearly and missed a lot, and her niece and nephew. They were adorable and fun kids and she really had a good time being with her sister, but when thursday came around, she was definitely ready to go 'home', or whatever Andy considered it to be for her.

Thursday morning she called Andy. She had not talked to him since sunday, but she figured that was another one of his ideas of 'recollecting thoughts' and wanted to get in touch with him to double check the flight information.

ring one - no answer

ring two - no one.

ring three - click ...

-Helllllllllooooo?!!

Megans heart stopped when she heard the bubbly, FEMALE, voice on the other end. Answering Andy's phone. its nothing, its nothing. she told herself and shook out of the trance when the voice spoke again...

-uhmmm helllllloo?

~Hi, yea sorry. Is ugh Andy around?

giggle from the other end

-No, not at the moment. Can I take a message?

another giggle

~I'm sorry -- who are you?

a sound of digust came from the other end

-I'm Holly. And again, can I take a message?

~Yeah Holly, this is Megan, Andy's girlfriend. Where is he?

silence

The girl on the other end changed her tone.

-Oh I'm sorry Megan. I'm Holly, I work for MTV and Pete invited me back to the hotel. Andy left his phone in Pete's room last night... I didn't mean to be a pain and answer it. Ugh, Pete dared me to. Im sorry, now I feel awful.

Megan breathed a sigh of relief. Oh, thank god. Knowing Pete, that makes total sense.

~No, its okay. I'm sorry if I sounded snappy towards you. Is Pete there? Can I talk to him?

-Uhmmm he's in the shower. I'll run the phone to Andy and let him know you called.

~Uh okay, sounds good. Thanks.

click

She hung up and thought. Something didn't add up... the girls change of tone and the way she spoke. No, this is stupid. I'm thinking wayy too much into this. It's like Pete to bring girls back to the hotel room and it's also like him to dare someone to answer another person's phone like that.

Her phone rang :: Andy.

~Hey baby.

-Hey Megan, sorry, I left my phone in Joe's room.

Joe's room? Megan shook out the thought No, Joe and Pete were probably just rooming together. Which would totally make sense, right? right? She didn't ask questions.

~No thats okay... uhm, sorry for calling and bothering you but I just wanted to double check on the times for the flight and to make sure you could pick me up.

-Megan, you are never a bother. I've missed hearing your voice and I wanted to call you so badly but I felt so embarrassed by the way I acted at the house towards you before you left, I thought you wouldn't want to hear from me for a while. I'm so sorry.

Her heart sank. She was relieved, happy, overwhelmed, excited. She loved what she was hearing.

~Oh Andy you dont know how happy I am to hear that. I missed you so much, and not just from being in South Carolina... from the days before that too. I missed YOU. You were'nt being you, but I understand -- everyone has their bad days. Oh I'm so excited to see you.

-I'm excited to see you too. Your flight will get into Midway at 6:15 and mine gets in at 6:00... so its perfect. We'll be waiting for you.

~Okay! Oh I'm so excited to be going h-- ugh, I'm excited to be going back to Milwaukee.

She avoided using the word 'home'... which pretty much started evreything in the first place.

Andy laughed.

-Meg, you can say home. Its our home. Well, if thats okay with you, I mean.

Megan squealed.

~ANDY! You just made me the happiest person ever. I can't wait to come HOME. Seriously, I thought I was going to have a heart attack when Pete's girl answered your phone... I didn't know what to think at first. But now I'm so happy.

-Uhhh yeah. I love you Megan. A lot. And I mean that more than anything else in the entire world. I'll see you tonight.

~Yup see you then, love you too.

**************


Megan squealed as the lady next to her on the plane shook her awake, letting her know they had arrived at Midway.
She gathered up her things as quickly as she can and was one of the first people to get off the plane, right after the lady with the kids and the man in the wheelchair.
She walked quickly to where the baggage claims were, where Andy and the boys would be meeting her.

She looked around and didnt see them anywhere. She saw the baggage claim belt that the flight from New York was at. Still, she didn't see them.
She laughed to herself as she saw a swarm of girls in a huddle. /bingo/.
She saw Pete in the middle trying to calm things down "Thanks girls... thank you. We really have to get our luggage though, I'm sorry I dont mean to be rude. But we can't sign anything right now."

The girls groaned and turned away. Andy looked up and saw Megan standing there, laughing. He smiled wide.

"MEGAN!!"

All the boys looked up and walked over to her, Andy leading the way... arms opened.

She ran over to him and wrapped her arms around him and kissed him hard.

"I missed you so much!"

She broke away and looked at the other guys. They all were distant, probably just letting her and Andy have their moment. She thought. /how thoughtful/.

"Hey guys... I missed all of you!" She hugged all of them and they each reacted the same way. A single hug with their eyes down.

"Whats going on? something wrong?" She asked them.

Andy put her arm around her shoulders and led her away from them. "Joe and Pete got into an argument and Patrick's just really tired, so they're all kinda in bitchy moods."

Megan shook her head "Oh okay..." She looked back at the boys. Pete and Joe were still looking down. Patrick looked at her and shook his head. She didn't understand. She didn't care, she was happy to be home.
Sign up to rate and review this story