Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm Good To Go

When All Hell Breaks Loose, Who You Gonna Call? Nut-Busters!

by moocow 13 reviews

My friend once cut out a picture of Pete Wentz, put it in a water bottle and then took a bath with it.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2006-10-29 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 1610 words

0Unrated
Life after my birthday took toil on my heart, mind and soul. Everything seemed to enter the twilight zone, and I was afraid that if I spoke, I'd blurt out that I made out with Pete in his very own bedroom.

It wasn't like it was planned, and it wasn't like I made the first move, and it was defiantly not like I asked for it.

It just /happened/.

I stayed quiet the next few weeks, avoiding Pete and Andy both and answering every question with yes, or no. Izzy didn't think anything of it while we shared the first week in the apartment; I soon realized she had her own plate of boy troubles.

It wasn't until mid March that my own boyfriend started having suspicions. I was just standing in the kitchen when the front door giggled, before the door unlocked. Thinking it was Izzy, I didn't wipe my frustrated tears away and looked back down to the Pb&j I was making.

"Ev? Baby?" I closed my eyes tightly and dropped the butter knife as arms curled around my body, turning me towards a hug.

"I'm sorry," I whispered and wiped my eyes on my sleeve, smearing my eye shadow. I glanced up to see a frown on Andy's features.

"You've been so distant lately...what's wrong?" I gulped and closed my eyes again.

"I'm sorry," I repeated and shook my head, turning back to the sandwich and packing everything up. Andy's arms slithered around my waist again and rested his head on my shoulder.

"You seem to be sorry for a lot of things," I slowed down slightly and bit my lip.

"You say that like a bad thing," I whispered. His arms tightened slightly.

"Don't let me get suspicious, Ev," I knitted my eyebrows together, breaking from his grasp and walking towards the fridge.

"I'm not letting you, it's just..." I took a deep breath and shook my head as I stood back up. "It's nothing," I said and glanced over out the corner of my eye to see Andy frowning.

"I don't know if I should believe you," I closed my eyes.

"If you love me you will," I muttered and crossed my arms protectively over my chest, walking back over. I bit my lip as his frown increased.

"You're scaring me, Ev," His hand brushed against my cheek and my heart raced.

"I scare myself everyday," I whispered. Andy knitted his eyebrows together and sighed not a moment later.

"Come on,"

I'm sure I looked surprised as he led me back towards my bedroom, but it swiftly disappeared as he tucked me in and shook his head.

"Please don't over analyze this, Andy," I whispered. He shook his head, thumb brushing over one of my hands.

"I'm gonna stay on the couch, alright?" His hand left mine as he stood up and I found my breath leaving as my eyes followed him out of the room.

I gripped the sheets nervously and rolled onto my side, scared for everything I had gotten myself into. My phone buzzed from the nightstand and I reached out to grip it. I felt the tears slip out the corner of my eye as I read over the text.

I'm trying not to wonder what you're doing now and it still hurts somehow- Peter

I gulped and threw my phone, hearing it drop against the floor. I brought my legs up for a minute into a fetal position before stretching out and flinging my legs over the bed and sitting there.

I sat there for an hour it seemed, just staring at my phone on the ground as the sounds of the outside May rain hitting the roof echoed through the house.

I found my strength to stand around midnight, gripping my small quilt around my arms as I stumbled out into the hallway and finding my way through the darkness to the living room where I spotted the lump on the pull-out couch.

I bit my lip as I lied next to him and found my way under the layers of blankets before I met flesh, wrapping an arm around his waist and snuggling my face into his back. It wasn't long until he rolled over, nearly crushing me and making me squeal sharply. I hid my face in my hair and just stayed there.

"Evie," I blinked and blew the hair away.

"Hi," I breathed. Andy smiled and pushed more hair away.

"So can I trust you?" he asked and I smiled a little wider than I had been lately. I nodded.

"Yeah," I wasn't lying.

"Ev," I glanced up.

"Yes?" I asked and Andy smiled, kissing me lightly.

"I love you,"

"I love you too,"

I wasn't lying.

----------

The music always seemed to calm my nerves every time I came in for work on a Saturday. It was hell, due to low business, but it was fantastic due to working with a friend.

Speaking of Patrick...

"Patrick!" I yelled as he walked into the shop, tears literally running down his face. He lowered his hat more and leaned against the counter before sliding down and sitting there by my feet. I copied him and tilted his head up.

"Patrick, my god, what happened?" I asked and held his face in my hands. He sniffed and I ran my thumbs under his eyes, wiping the tears. He shook his head slightly.

"I'm...so /stupid/!" he whined and I frowned, pulling him into a hug. His hands clenched my shirt on my back and he took a shaky breath.

"What happened?" I asked softly and Patrick gulped.

"Izzy stopped over and I left her in my room for a moment to go get something and...she came across the box...and...and I had to explain it," I pulled away.

"What did she say?" I asked quickly. Patrick looked away.

"I lied to her and told her it was like a joke and it was for her birthday which is coming up and..." I blinked.

"What?" I asked and Patrick sighed.

"She believed me, but she seemed disappointed," He brought his knees up to his chest and I gulped. "It was like she wanted me to tell her that I loved her," I sighed.

"Maybe she did," Patrick blinked and hugged his knees tightly.

"I don't know if I'll ever be able to now," I sighed and leaned against him.

"I'm sorry it has to be like that, Patrick," I whispered. Patrick shifted to hold me against him and rubbed my back.

"There's something troubling you," he said and I swallowed before titling my head up to see his face.

"Pete," I simply said and Patrick slowly nodded.

"Yeah, I figured," he paused. "Cause Andy was freaking out that you were cheating or something," I blinked.

"Why?" I asked and Patrick shrugged.

"It's just...he was so worried, because," he smiled and ran his fingers across my cheekbone. "He thinks you're the one, Ev," I smiled and let the blush rise to my cheeks before biting my lip.

"I would never cheat on Andy. I'm not the desperate type," Patrick smiled proudly.

"That's nice to know. But while he was talking, Pete seemed squeamish and even left the room and I heard him throwing up. It was...weird timing," I frowned.

"Don't jump to conclusions, Patrick," I mumbled. Patrick sighed lightly.

"You have to tell me then, Ev," I gulped and opened and closed my mouth several times.

"I don't know," I said and looked away for a moment. Patrick swallowed a lump in his throat.

"You didn't... um sleep with Pete, did you?" I blinked and looked at Patrick, dumbfounded. He widened his eyes. "Oh god, please don't tell me you did," he mumbled and I shook my head quickly.

"No, /no/!" I yelled and Patrick sighed, relieved.

"You scared me there," I closed my eyes.

"Patrick...the only thing that happened was..." Patrick lifted my head up.

"What happened between you and Pete?" he asked and I gulped.

"He kissed me," I whispered and bit my lip. Patrick frowned.

"But he kissed /you/. Not the other way around," I nodded.

"But...I didn't stop it...Patrick, I felt so bad," Patrick sighed and blinked before clearing his throat slightly.

"It's ok, Ev. Just...don't let Pete do that again. Because you don't want to lead him on," I was confused.

"Why?" I asked and Patrick sighed.

"Because Pete...he's a hopeless romantic and...he loves you," I gulped and listened as the door chimed. I looked up.

"We'll help you in a minute," I yelled and heard some shuffling. Patrick sighed.

"Do you love Pete?" he asked and I gulped, shifting to stand up. I looked down at Patrick.

"I...I don't think I do, Patrick," I sighed and closed my eyes briefly. "No. No I don't. And I don't think I ever will," Patrick frowned at me and I looked down at my work.

"How can I help..." my words were cut short as I looked up and locked eyes with Pete. It seemed as though he was coming undone, his world crumbling and heart shattering.

"Pete," I whispered and he frowned slightly.

"I think I've heard all I need to hear," he whispered back and turned before running out of the shop. I watched him go while Patrick stood up.

"Why are you looking at him like that?" he asked and I shrugged.

"Because I just broke his heart, and I feel awful," Patrick shrugged.

"Well, you're the one who doesn't love him," I closed my eyes tightly.

Patrick was on his side.
Sign up to rate and review this story