Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Time Web

Atlanta(and Archie with his pet snake)

by water_dragon 3 reviews

SNNAKKKEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! oh yes fall on Archie why don't you

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor - Published: 2006-10-29 - Updated: 2006-10-30 - 341 words

1Funny
Atlanta was an early riser, she dressed and looked for her PMR, " I mus have left it in the kitchen," she murmered to herself. Atlanta opened the door and stepped into nothing. As she fell she lunged for the nearest door but only managed to thump it.
She soon fell into the same rainforest Archie had found himself, but she fell a small amount of time later. She heard a familiar yelling. Atlanta ran but stopped in her tracks when she found Archie whacking a surprised snake in the head with a fallen tree branch.

Atlanta grabbed a rock and swung herself into a tree. Archie was about to be bitten when she dropped the rock. He was staring at the smashed snake head when she dropped herself onto his back and covered his eyes with her hands.
"You wimp," she laughed as he tried to shake her off. He finally succeeded and reached for his PMR," Hey Odie."
"Have you discovered your location?"
"No," Archie looked over at his friend" but i discovered Atlanta." Atlanta gave Odie a mock salute.

"I've managed to track your PMR so i'll send someone to get you shortly, if you go 50 metres north west you'll find Artemis's bathing pool, Atlanta, you can go there but if Archie is caught he's as good as dead." Archie switched off the PMR and Atlanta climbed a tree.
"Hey Lan," Archie called to her "What are you doing?" She dropped a handful of leaves onto his head.

"Passing time," she called down to him. Archie rolled his eyes and settled at the foot of the tree.
"We shouldn't have too long to wait," and then "Ow!" as a multitude of spiky foliage rained down on his face. He looked up, it was a mistake.
-------------------------------------------------------------
i actually modified this one a bit because the original sucked and contradicted itself, plus, it contained a special place for Artemis that was never mentioned in Greek Mythology, i should know, i've spent hours studying the legends, maybe i should write a book
Sign up to rate and review this story