Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Life of Seto Hatake

The Talk

by DArgonFly101 0 reviews

Sakura and her daughter have a talk.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Sakura - Published: 2006-10-30 - Updated: 2006-10-31 - 204 words

0Unrated
Later on that day...

Sakura sat at her desk writing a letter to her friend Rock Lee which now lived with his wife Mimi in the Sand Village. Seto walked in. Head down.
" You wanted to see me mom," Seto said duly.
" Yes, please set down." Sakura struggled to her feet, one hand gripping her stomache. The other gripping the desk for surport." Your father felled me in on the situation at school. I also talked to Naruto and Iruka."
" You did?" Seto voise was felled with confusion.
" Yes I did. Iruka said you tripped on prupose. Naruto says its to get attention. So, what is the reason. And please darling, tell me the truth," Sakura looked into her daughter's shimmering blue eyes.
" The truth, Saskeya tripped me so I'll get in trouble. Mom she hates me. Thats why she did it," Seto's voise rose with each word she spoke." Its not fair that Saskeya never gets in trouble and I always do. Its unfair!"
" Look Seto, I know how you fill..."
" NO! NO YOU DON'T!! EVERYBODY IN THIS DANG TOWN HATES ME!!EVEN DAD!!" Seto ran out of the room.
" SETO WAIT!" Sakura yelled. But it was too late. She was already gone.
Sign up to rate and review this story