Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Life of Seto Hatake

Trouble Again

by DArgonFly101 0 reviews

Seto is in trouble. But what is her punishment?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura - Published: 2006-10-28 - Updated: 2006-10-28 - 471 words

0Unrated
Back in Hokage Naruto's office...

" Take a set Seto. We need to talk."
Seto walked over to the chair Naruto pointed at and flopped down in it." Seto this is the second time this week. Whats up?" He asked worried. Seto just glared at him, not willing to answer. Naruto went to say something when Kakashi walked in.
" I heard my dare daughter got in trouble AGAIN," Kakashi's voice was felled with anger.
" Well, Seto here is being accused of tripping on purpose to disrupted class. Now I don't know if it was intentional or not," Naruto's voice was calm and light as he spoke.
" Dad, it wasn't my fault," Seto pleaded. " That good for nothing black haired freak Saskeya tripped me when I was going down the stairs. HONEST!"
Kakashi shook his head. Under his breath he said," What am I going to do with you Seto."
" Now Master Kakashi, will you take young Seto home so she can discuss this situation with her mother," The young Hokage said sipping his tea.
" Yes Hokage. Seto," Kakashi said with a node.
" Seto?" Naruto said before she could get up." Please be nice to your mother. She doesn't need any yelling or screaming right now." Seto nodded and walked out the door behind her father.

Walking to Seto's home...

" Seto i am very disappointed with you. Why would you do such a thing. And of all times during the exams. You know how bad your chances are to becoming a Shinobi now?" Kakashi looked at his daughter with sorrow eyes. Seto said nothing. Just kept walking.
After a few minutes, they finally reached home where they could smell lunch cooking. Kakashi opened the door. A young and pregnant Sakura was standing at the stove cooking stew. She looked over to her husband and daughter." What are you guys doing here so early?"
" Seto got in trouble at school again," Kakashi replied, taking a set at the round table in the middle of the kitchen.
" What for?" Sakura asked, also taking a set. Seto shut the door as she came the rest of the way in. She was looking down at the ground." Seto please answer my question."
" You want the truth. Saskeya tripped me down the stairs and every ones papers went flying off the desks. It wasn't my fault," Seto replied tyring her best to keep the tears from flowing.
" Then why did she get in trouble?" Sakura turned to her husband.
" Master Iruka believes she did that to cheat on her exams. NO one in the class saw Saskeya trip her," Kakashi got up and headed for the stairs.
" Where are you going?" Sakura asked trying to turn around.
" Upstairs. I've got a headache."
Sakura turned back to her daughter." We will discus this later." She said before heading upstairs.
Sign up to rate and review this story