Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Life of Seto Hatake

Exams

by DArgonFly101 0 reviews

Will Seto pass the exams?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Hinata, Iruka, Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke - Published: 2006-10-27 - Updated: 2006-10-27 - 277 words

0Unrated
" Am I late?" Seto asked trying to catch her breath.
" No Seto, actually your only about 5 minutes late," Iruka glared at Seto which meant set down or else. Some giggles coled be heard from other rows as an embarrassed Seto walked to her seat.
" So, as I was saying, you will all be taking your exams today," Iruka picked up a pile of papers,"First is the written test. Then you will take the physical test," He began to pass out the papers.

After what seemed to be a thousand years, Seto was finally done with her test. She got up to take it down to the teacher when Saskeya, Sasuke's daughter, tripped her. Seto flew down the stairs knocking every ones papers to the floor. A loud laugh.
" Seto Hatake!! What do you have to say for your self!" Iruka's yell could be heard all the way to the Sand Village.
" SASKEYA TRIPPED ME!!!! IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!!" Seto yelled not knowing that the Hokage, Naruto, was walking into the classroom.(I had to make Naruto Hokage.) Everyone gasped.
" Is there a problem Master Iruka?" Naruto asked looking around the classroom.
Iruka stood tall, chin to the sky," No Great Hokage. There is not."
" Are you sure? It looks like my favorite trouble maker is causing trouble again," Naruto looked over at Seto which was setting on the floor looking stupid.
Seto gave a smirk and then yelled," SASKEYA FREAK"N TRIPPED ME!!"
" Don't yell at the Hokage like that. It is disrespectful," The young teacher said.
" Its alright. Seto come with me." Naruto said.
Seto got up and stormed out the door.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Sign up to rate and review this story