Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Big Dreams and Forbidden Love

"Ughh... don't tell me details, please, spare me."

by thexrealxme 4 reviews

Cheating brought them together... weird.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-10-31 - Updated: 2006-10-31 - 1502 words

0Unrated
"Well - last night was - weird."

Patrick said to Megan over breakfast the next morning. Megan laughed and dug into her cereal. It was pretty early, sleeping two on a couch doesn't really allow the comfort for sleeping in.

"Yeah - I was hoping that you forgot. DAMMIT!!" They laughed.


"How could I have forgotten? You were all over me!! I guess I don't really blame you or anything."

Megan held up one index finger and puffed out her cheeks. She leaned over the side of the table and made a gagging noise.

"Oh god - sorry - I just threw up a little. I'm sorry."

Patrick smiled and put on his best Michael Scott impersonation "Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut it!"

She proudly grinned and Patrick went on "But hey - on a more serious note - I don't regret anything that happened last night, even if Andy does beat the shit out of me - which he might."

She smiled at him "Well - I'll talk to him, don't worry about it. And no, I have no regrets either. What's done is done, spurr of the moment thing. Plus, you're surprisingly a damn good kisser... it was weird, I didn't expect it."

He went over to her and started kissing her face all over, which turned into him licking her cheeks, forehead, eyelids... everywhere. She flared her arms.

"Ew gross I'm gonna throw up --- again! Patrick STOP THIS IS DISGUSTING" She was laughing so hard her sides ached.

He pulled away laughing. She wiped her face and frowned in disgust.

"Patrick that was so gross... hand me a wet paper towel -- which some serious sanatizer on it."

"Well you're the one who said I was a good kisser, I just wanted to please you again."

"Ughh well I take it back." She wiped off her face with a towel and he stood there laughing. She threw the towel back at him and it hit his face. "You're a gross pig."

"Oh yeah, you say that now..." He rubbed his stomach and chest in a disturbing 'sexy' way. "You wanted THIS last night."

She rolled her eyes "Oh.my.god. I'm never gonna live that down. You went with it and you were on top of me in a flash, I don't want to hear it. And seriously -- lets not talk about it anymore."

He smiled and started rubbing his tshirt over his nipples. "Whyyy... cause I'm tempting you?" He was laughing while she looked utterly disgusted.

"Patrick.. seriously, you're making me sick." She laughed. "Just stop making fun of it... it's embarrassing."

He got a little more serious "Megan come on! its not EMBARRASSING... it happens all the time. Best friends ... sexual tension ... it was no big deal, just don't worry about it. And Andy will understand, just don't go into major detail or anything."

She put her chin in her hand and pressed her lips together "Hmmm.... well, yeah, it wasn't a big deal. But you're just annoying me right now." She smiled and stuck her tongue out at him.

"Well, are you going to call Andy today?" He cleaned up his and her cereal bowl and started washing the dishes.

She spoke up over the running water "Yeah, I'll call him in a little bit. What are you doing today?"

"Probably going to Pete's, I'm not sure. You going back home today?"

She shifted in her chair and moved her mouth from side to side ... a habit she had when she was thinking or making a decision. "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" She grunted out, not sounding excited about it. "I'll just go home in a little and tell Andy everything. It's better then telling him over the phone I guess."

*****************

40 minutes later she was in the car on the way back to Milwaukee. She was really getting tired of this 2 hour ride. She arrived at the house and looked at the clock

10:00.

She sighed Good god, its early!

She unlocked the door and quietly went in the house. No noise ... Andy was still asleep.

She made her way up to the bedroom and opened the door.

Andy was sleeping, and Megan stopped suddenly as she saw another body on her side of the bed. The body moved with the sound of the door opening.

"CESCA!" she loudly whispered.

The big German Shepard looked at her and jumped off the bed and greeted her.

"Cesca ... out!!" She opened the door and the dog made her way into the hallway.

She slipped off her shoes and quietly made her way over to the bed. It was a good thing she was tired. She lifted the blankets up and crawled in. Andy turned and opened his eyes.

"Sorry, its just me. Go back to sleep." She put her arm around him.

"Megan?" He was just-woken-up-out-of-it.

"No... Holly. YES MEGAN." She kissed his cheek and closed her eyes.

He rolled over so he was facing her and wrapped his arms around her "i love you so much." He closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

They both woke up at the same time, not too much later than when Megan came home, and they layed in bed for a while with the tv on.

There was this unspoken thing happening... they were fine with eachother. Megan was at peace with what happened with the whore from the hotel, and Andy was at peace with what happened between her and ...

fuck! i havn't told him yet!!

Megan remembered and turned to Andy. She was nervous, although it didn't seem like a big deal, she just didn't want to ruin the moment: the two of them cuddling in bed watching tv. Happy.

She tried to think of the perfect way to start it off and make it sound okay.

"Wanna hear something silly?" Shit, probably not the best opener for the 'i made out with your best friend half naked' story. Fuck fuck fuck!!

He smiled at her "Sure!"

She twisted her fingers with her other hand "Well, I guess its not SILLY. It is funny though, strange, weird..." just fucking tell him and stop babbling!

He grabbed the hand she was using to twist her fingers and interlocked his fingers with hers

"Just tell me!" He giggled at her. He was in such a good mood, this was going to be hard.

"Uhm well last night, it was really silly because I was upset about what happened with you at the hotel and Patrick and I were talking... and oh my god Andy, you're gonna laugh when you hear this." The nervousness in her voice was apparent, which also was starting to make Andy nervous.

"Uh oh... Megan, what happened?"

"No no, nothing serious. Just I kinda kissed Patrick."

Andy cocked his head back "Ewwww."

She laughed "Yeah I know! Weird, right?"

"Well... is that all that happened?"

She twisted her mouth back and forth... habit. "Uhhmmm..."

Andy sighed and slumped back against the headboard.

"No Andy... we didn't have sex. We didn't even do anything sexual. We just kissed." Which was true, she wasn't lying. She just didn't tell him that they kissed laying down with their shirts off. "But hey... Patrick's one of my best friends so it was definitely a weird, spurr of the moment thing."

Andy scratched his head "Well, I technically can't really be mad at you. What I did was a million times worse and way more shameful. Seriously, I'm sick to my stomach everytime I think about that night."

Megan made a disgusted face "Ughh... don't tell me details, please, spare me. Just -- dont think about it."

"I don't even think words can express how much I wish I could take that night back..."

Megan cut him off "I wouldn't have taken that night back, if it never happened, you might still be acting like an asshole to me. Now you appreciate me!" She pinched his arm playfully.

"Yeah I guess thats true ... it's just, that night was BAD. Thank god I have you." He kissed her on top of the head. "So, how was kissing PATRICK?"

She smiled "He's actually a pretty good kisser. It was weird."

Andy faked gagged "Thats enough... I don't need to know anymore."

"What? I'd obviously rather be kissing you. And how was the whore? If you tell me she was better than me I'll cut your dick off..." Yup, they were back to their old selves, joking around, sarcastic, and comfortable together.

"Oh god Megan it was awful! She was one of those really made up girls. A lot of makeup and slutty clothes. Big boobs. The sex was terrible. Seriously ... awkward, uncomfortable... I didn't even cli-"

"ANDY! EW STOP! Seriously, I was just kidding! I reallly don't want to know, its just making me angry." She shuttered "Ew ew ew... I wish you didn't say that. I need to take a shower. Ewww."


____________________________________________

yeah... they have a very understanding relationship. i wish my relationship was this understanding... but then again, we've never cheated on eachother.

read and review people, read and review.





Sign up to rate and review this story