Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Big Dreams and Forbidden Love

Will it be like before?

by thexrealxme 8 reviews

bleh.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-29 - Updated: 2006-11-30 - 829 words

0Unrated
Ohh it's been awhile. Enjoy...

"So she was hot, I'll admit it. But she did this weird sexual thing and the way she talked to me in bed was just --"

"Andy seriously shut the fuck up!! I'm not joking and it's not funny anymore. I really don't want to hear about it." Megan felt tears swelling up in her eyes. Just fucking let it go... stop telling me about the slutty girl you slept with. "Seriously Andy, it's really hurting my feelings. You're saying you just want to forget about that night but you won't stop talking about it."

Andy sighed pulled her in for a hug. "I'm sorry, I'm such an idiot. Seriously - I won't bring it up. I just want to emphasize how much you mean to me and how much I love you. Now get ready cause we're leaving for Pete's in 10 minutes." He smacked her butt as she ran up the stairs to finish getting ready.

"It's not gonna be weird for you?" They still had a while until they arrived at Pete's house so Megan took this time to reassure herself and Andy that things won't be awkward with Patrick.

"What's that babe?" He had one hand on the steering wheel, one in Megan's hand, and a smile on his face.

He's sooo cute. I love my boyfriend. Oh yeah ... back to making out with Patrick.

"Um the Patrick thing?"

After a short pause, followed by a long, dramatic sigh, Andy spoke "Nahh. I mean I understand that people get caught up in moments and I deserve it. I treated you like shit, I really did and there's nothing that I regret more in my entire life. I learned a lesson from it and I realize that I love you more than anyone or anything in the entire world Meg, I'm not gonna do anything to screw it up again, I promise. I mean-- just don't do it again or anything." He smiled at her.

Ahh sooooo cute. Someone's getting really great 'I'm sorry I made out with your best friend make up' sex tonight.

"Do you think that now things can just finally go back to the way they were before?"

Megan looked at him out of curiousity "What do you mean?"

"Like, we'll both be trusting and faithful, and madly in love."

She giggled "Andy -- I AM madly in love with you. I do trust you and I won't ever even think about another guy ever again, just like you wont think about another girl ever again."

"Good, I'm so glad to know that you trust me and you still love me. Megan -- I just want to let you know that I'm so glad we live together, I think it's really great."

AH! Thats ALL I wanted to hear. The thing that started everything in the first place... now resolved. I love this man. I fucking love him!

"I fucking love you."

*******

"Hey guys!"

Andy made his way into Pete's living room where he could hear the rest of the band got there before they did. Megan followed behind, the two holding hands.
Pete and Joe exchanged awkward and uncomfortable looks.

"Uh hey Andy. Megan."

Patrick put his head down and pulled his hat down to almost cover his face.

Andy smiled "Uh oh -- everyone knows about Patrick and Megan hooking up. Don't worry ... don't act awkward, I know too. It's cool, really it is."

Megan turned bright red and Pete jumped up and clapped his hands "Okay then! Well, now that the awkwardness is over and Andy decided not to kick Patrick's ass, let's get down to business!"

Megan took a seat across from Patrick and poked his shoulder before sitting down. "Hey you..."

Once again, Patrick shifted his hat. "Hi."

What's wrong with him? We were joking around about it yesterday morning... he was fine with it. Maybe he's just scared of Andy. ...What, who would be scared of Andy? Well, other than that tattoo artist if he ever were to saw him again.

As she sat there in thought, Pete rambled on about some merchandising idea to go along with the new album they were in the process of writing. She wasn't really paying attention. The boys all got up to make their way to Pete's garage, where a lot of the merch and advertising ideas were held and took place.

Megan followed behind the rest and felt a pull on the back of her arm.

"Can I talk to you?"

She smiled at the rosey cheeked, long sideburned chub of love "Sure Patrick, what's up?"

"I think I made a huge mistake..."

__________________________________________

Okay so this is MY story, and in my story and my fantasy, I love Patrick and Andy. So that is why this character gets a little somethin' somethin' from both of our leading men.

I know it's been a while so please leave a comment!! A COMMENT OF LOVE!! or hate... ya know, whatever works. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story