Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Take This To Your Grave

Take This To Your Grave

by Blood_Red_Summer 1 review

TOTALLY ORIGINAL! FOB+YOU+MY SUPER SWEET SIXTEEN=WHOLE NEW PLOT!! and sorry that my stories always end weird, i usually just post all that i have written at that time.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-10-31 - Updated: 2006-11-01 - 647 words

0Unrated
MTV arrived right on time, but you were feeling a little bowled over already. You were a part of a middle class family-lower middle, in fact. How could this really be happening? All you had to do was post a blog that mentioned how much you loathed the kids on My Super Sweet 16 and someone nominated you for sponsorship-it was too good to be true.

When you got the phone call explaining that MTV would pay for everything, just make a little drama, you were ecstatic. You know so many people that could make the best drama-the Sunset crew lived for it. You agreed and a representative came out to help you plan your party. A few weeks later, the theme was chosen and the lists made, the house was spotless, and the cameras were mounted everywhere in the house. You were one of the few you loathed: the rich, spoiled kids. You passed out invitations to everyone at school, and others to the group you hung out with at Sunset Park, aka, the druggies (but you don't do that kind of stuff-too many family problems and experiences with it). And to top it off, your birthday is on Halloween-what could be better?

You got back from shopping for your costume (Punk Princess) and gasped at your farmhouse. A banner reading TAKE THIS TO YOUR GRAVE hung from the roof above the door, and inside you saw the different rooms were named after different Fall Out Boy songs (your theme: Take This To Your Grave, you love FOB). Switchblades and Infidelity; Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying; Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends; The Music Or the Misery; all there. The only part left, according to Janice, you advisor, was to build the stage for MTV's "Birthday Surprise". When you asked her what that was, she just shook her head and put a finger to her lips.

"A good magician never shares her secrets," she said 'mysteriously' (or her idea of mysterious). Whatever, now you just need to put on your costume and wait for your friends.

A good hour later, you sat on the couch while four of your friends who'd shown up early tried to pick a horror movie out of the stack of ones sitting next to the rented big screen plasma TV.

"This one!" Kelsey held up The Ring, of course. Casey nodded enthusiastically. They had an obsession with that movie.

"No you guys, we've watched that at every one of your sleepovers, let's watch...ok, this looks good," she held up Saw.

"That is a good one, I'll put it in," you offered, and slid the DVD into the player. The blue DVD logo came up on the screen, and someone tapped you on your right shoulder. You looked to your right to see who it is, and no one was there. You look to your left and hear a "Happy Sweet Sixteenth" on your right. That voice sounded kind of familiar. No way. It isn't. But the black eyeliner told you that it was so.

"Oh. My. God." You were inches from Pete Went's face.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROXY!!" Janice cried. "MTV's Birthday Surprise is FALL OUT BOY!" The cameras zoomed in on your face, a very white face. In your living room, alive and breathing, was Patrick Stump, Pete Wentz, Andy Hurley, and Joe Trohman. Your friends shrugged and turned back to their movie, they weren't fans, but you were a fanatic.

"Hey, awesome costume," Pete was checking you out. You came back to your senses and decided to act like they were average people with unbelievable talent.

"Yeah, thanks. I was using The Nightmare Before Christmas and Corpse Bride as my inspirations." Pete was positively thrilled. "I think that Tim Burton is an absolute genius." That only helped your case on the Pete front.
Sign up to rate and review this story