Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The first one to ever love Elizabeth Wage the one everyone thought as

Hey Frank Where the Hell Are We{pt.1}

by GerardWays_1BabyGirl 1 review

In this one they meet Elizabeth Wage's a 17 year old girl who hates everyone and everyone hates her the only one that doesn't hate her is her pappa who she lives with in Nashville,Tennessee they wi...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-11-01 - Updated: 2006-11-01 - 574 words

0Unrated
"WHERE THE HELL ARE WE FRANK,"Frank heard his name from the back of the bus coming from Mikey's and Gerard's room.It was Mikey and he was looking at the map frantically to find where the hell they were."DON'T YELL FRANK'S RIGHT HERE YOU CAN COME UP HERE AND ASK HIM YOURSELF INSTEAD OF YELLING,"yelled Gerard back to him."Oh right where the hell are we Frank aren't we supposed to be staying at your friends house,"asked Mikey as he got to the front of teh bus where his older brother was and Frank was driving."We are and we are here,"he said as they pulled up to some gates.Frank then stopped and waited for the gates to open.Finally the gates opened and Frank drove in and circled the driveway till he got to the steps that go to the front door then he stopped the bus."Ok guys time to load off get your stuff and go up to the door,"Frank said getting out of his seat and standing to the intrance of the front of the bus."Seriously where are we Frank,"asked Mikey a little annoyed by now as they got off the bus."We my friend are in Nashville,Tennessee where my friend lives,"said Frank as a matter of factly."Hey you never did tell us if your friend was a he or a she and how old she was,"said Gerard as they all stood on the porch and as Frank rang the bell and stepped back."Well,I guess you will have to find out on your own,"he said and just as he said that the door opened and standing there was a butler."Hello who might you be,"said the butler in that monotonly voice."I am Frank and these are my friends is Mr.Wage here,"Frank asked the butler."This way,"he said and they followed him luggage and all into the big house more like mansion."Set your bags down there and the master will be out here soon to great you,"said the butler they then set their stuff down and looked around in amazment at least just Mikey.Not to long after the butler walked away a old man in a black soot and red tie came down the stairs holding onto the railing and his cane in the other hand that had the Air Force symbol on it."Well hello there Frank long time no see my...,"he was cut off by Frank covering his mouth."Shh,don't tell them you have a daughter just introduce yourself I want them to find out on there own,"Frank whispered into the old man's ear then took his hand off of his mouth.The old man just nodded an ok."Well,i'm Mr.Wage but you guys can call me Arthur Alburt will take your stuff to your rooms and I will take you into the dinning hall,"he said gesturing for them to follow him.They all followed and Mikey was still looking around and he ran into the doorway.They all sat down and not to long afterward Mr.Wage stood up and they all looked into the direction of the door."Well,i'm glad you decided to come down for dinner,"he said that and all the guys mouthes dropped even Frank's cause he hadn't seen his friend in years.
Sign up to rate and review this story