Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The first one to ever love Elizabeth Wage the one everyone thought as

They finaly get introduced,but will it go well?{pt.2}

by GerardWays_1BabyGirl 3 reviews

In this one they finally get to see Frank's friend,but will this day get any better for her or will it just get worst.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-11-02 - Updated: 2006-11-02 - 588 words

0Unrated
Recap:Mr.Wage stood up and as he did so the others looked in the direction he was looking and their jaws dropped to the floor even Frank."Well,i'm glad you came down for supper,"said Mr.Wage smiling.
start:
(the bands thoughts)
Bob~Wow,Frank didn't tell us his friend as a girl much less how hot she is.~
Frank~Wow,El is well beautiful.~
Mike~Cool,she's so damn hot.~
Gerard~Holy shit she is sooo frickin hot.~
(end of the bands thoughts)
"Of course I came why wouldn't I,"said the beautiful young lady more like beautiful emo standing before them.She then started walking to the end of the table to sit by her pappa."Everybody this is my granddaughter Elizabeth,"said her pappa he then sat down and she walked over to Frank.He stood up and couldn't stop gauking at her beauty all though she didn't think that."Stop gauking before a flie flys into your mouth you idiot,"she said looking at him like 'idiot much'."Oh sorry it's just that wow you are so damn hot,"he said still stairing at her."Ya shure,now will you introduce me to your band or what,"she asked saying the first two words like 'oh shut the fu*% up retard."Oh ya that guy over there with the big hair is bob he plays the electric quitar,"said Frank pointing to the guy across from him."Hey it's nice to meet you Frank never told us how...ow what the hell was that for,"Frank had wacked Bob up his head."Shutup idiot anyways that's bob,that guy over there is Mike Way he plays bass and any other kind of bass,"said farnk pointing to the guy with black hair and a lip ring."Hey,"is all he said not even looking up from his plate."Ya he's a retard anyways that's his older brother right behind Gerard Way our lead singer,"as Frank said that El spun around to face Gerard and he stood up."Hello,Frank never said that his friend was a girl much less that she is so beautiful,"said Gerard taking her hand and kissing it softly and looking her in the eye."Whatever let's just get this over with that way I don't hurl out bordum,"she said that rudley while she took her hand out of his grasp and walking over to her seat.The rest of dinner went by well awkward cause no one said a word.After it was all over her pappa went into his study and the band went into the living room."Hey does anybody no where El is,"asked Frank as he walked into the living room."Ya dood she said she was going to her room,"said Bob then putting another chip in his mouth.Frank then walked up the stairs to find her room and just as he got off the top step he heard glass coming from down that hallway.the band members ran up to where he was."What the hell was that,"asked Mike freaking out."I don't know but it didn't sound good i'm going to find out,"said Frank he then ran down the hallway to where he heard the noise with the rest of the band at his heels.He finally stopped at a door he then opened the door to find...
Sorry to leave you hanging but i'll right the next one once someone comments on this one.
Sign up to rate and review this story