Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic? Your My Romeo And Im Your Juliet.

My Turn.

by BenjisRiotGirl79 4 reviews

My turn To read My Sorry life. Next Acting out the play with a complete asshole and a jerk. How could the teacher do this to me?

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-04 - Updated: 2006-11-04 - 730 words

0Unrated
Me and Maggie sat in the bathroom for what seemed for ever but we finally went back to class. Once we all walked in everyone's eyes were on us. I guess it's my turn. I walked to the front of the classroom where maggie stood and begun...

"I was new. My eyes use to see only innocence. I wouldnt know about evil just yet. My whole life was spent without a true complete family. My touch was skin soft. My words were sugar sweet. and yet I cause alot of pain and harm. I thought it was Me but it was only my dad. I had no father. Ever since I reached the age of two. I became deadly sick by my dad and was rushed to the hospital. And after that, everyone lost their joy and happiness they had for a long time. Growing up, I lost my innocent vision, my harmonic voice, and my gentle touch to only gain meanness, rough touch and hurtfull words that I didnt bargened for. The older I got the more I "hated" everyone around me in my "hateful" life. Yet "hate" is a strong word with very strong meanings.Saying it could cause so much pain that you wouldnt know about until you hear it coming towards you.
All my life I grew to lose my love. My father, My uncle, myself. but veryday I realised that im surrounded by people that love me. Older comes again. There was always that one specail person I needed my whole life . Maggie and I were unseperatable...Well so I though. until her own problems came. I helped her as much as she allowed me to. But I had to help myself through the tough times of my uncles death. What turned from a happy celebration of two loves becoming one became a mournful night of a life coming to.
We were celebrating my boyfriend's dad getting married. He had a beautiful backyard wedding. afterwards we all went swimming, Well the adults went to go get drunk and goof off. Everything was perfect...the scenery, everything. The night grew later and everyone craved their nice warm beds and dry clothes. Everyone was tired and was arriving to their homes to regain energy. Well...Almost everyone. We all learned that one love would not be returning home that night or forever on.
I spent the night at my cousin's house to awake in the morning to go back to my boyfriend's house. But I had not idea why. We got to his house to take in the most saddest thing that would happen to my life and my cousin. The most horrible thing I had to do was act like nothing was wrong. I couldnt tell my cousin that her father was dead. she had to wait two days before anyone told her.
She found out and went into a deep depression. Her mom and dad slept in seperated rooms. Everynight she would cry herself to sleep in her father's room for months.
I Became a 'Craver" while me and maggie became smokers. I went to a shrink and I quiet having my "problems". I Started to fail though. And life was hard for everyone.Maggie and I slowly started to hang out less and less. but Now im better than ever and Me and Maggie are unseperatable again and we talk of our futures. Were still bff's to this day. we still have our depression moods and miss our lost ones to deah but we get through together. My uncle couldnt swim. the night of the wedding he got drunk and passed out beside their pool. Barry Carson, Loving husband, Father and Brother drowned that night. He died in his sleep.My cousin as love from him everyday of her life. by me from her mom and family and a gardian angel named Barry Carson."

I returned to my set and cried. so did everyone around us. That essay made me think of all the pain and hurt I felt all my life. But Im stronger now.


`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-
Everything in this chapter and the one before it is a true story. nothing is made up beside the story itself. please dont be sad. We Are all better and Living life to the fullest. Please review. That would be greatly apprecated. More chapters to come dont worry!
Sign up to rate and review this story