Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Going Nowhere Fast

Love Fools

by moocow 17 reviews

Short, sad, and to the point. My name is evie and it's time for the secks... well, kind of.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [X] - Published: 2006-11-05 - Updated: 2006-11-05 - 1337 words

2Moving
I just remember laying there, the sheet wrapped tightly around my chest, my arms over it, clinging to it while I stared up at the ceiling for the rest of the day. I couldn't think straight, and my heart and mind were racing in what to do next.

My right hand trembled and I felt my leg twitch slightly as the door creaked open and I turned to see Pete slipping into the guest bedroom, hands behind his back as he closed the door.

"Hi," he simply said with a small smile on his features. I looked back up at the ceiling.

"You have no idea what you did to me, Pete," I felt the bed sink slightly, sensing his body sitting next to my side.

"I don't think you even know," I looked up at him.

"Seriously Pete..." I bit my lip and sat up, staring at him. "Such a creepy feeling," I whispered. Pete skewed his mouth to one side.

"Sorry," I hushed him and gulped.

"This is going to sound weird coming from me," Pete blinked.

"What?" he asked. I closed my eyes and brought my knees up to my chest and hiding my face.

"That totally left me all hot and bothered," I heard the smirk and kicked his side, lifting my head up. "It's not funny," I mumbled. Pete shrugged.

"Whatever you say, Ev," I watched as he patted the top of my thigh before wiggling his eyebrows and standing up.

"I hate you," I mumbled. Pete smiled and walked out.

I pursed my lips together and kicked back the sheets, just sitting there for a moment. My hand was still trembling and I took a deep breath before standing and crossing the room to open the door quietly, finding Pete at the top of the stairs, walking to his room.

It was right about then that my mind clicked into vixen mode, tip-toeing up the stairs and slipping into his room, finding him standing at the foot of his bed, looking back with a questionable look on his face.

"What? Not satisfied?" he asked and I bit my lip, not wanting to argue, or fight at all. I crossed my arms and kicked off of his door to stand in front of him.

"I'm going to ask you once," I muttered. Pete smiled that devious smile again before resting his hands on his hips.

"Ask for what?" he asked and I felt my legs growing weak.

Something in my mind cracked and in a split second, my hands had met with his chest and with all my strength I had him lying on his bed, my arms straight and keeping him down, while my own body up.

"Don't you fucking start with me, Mr." Pete wiggled his eyebrows, hands resting on my hips.

"You know, I thought this would be a little more romantic," he said, glancing back up at me. I shook my head.

"Not after that little number in front of every one.../tease/," Pete shrugged and I smiled as his fingers slipped under my tank top.

"I'm the /tease/?" he asked and I leaded forward slightly.

"I'm assuming you forgot about our past, Pete,"

Pete knitted his eyebrows together before I yelped and opened my eyes to find our position opposite from last, my back on the sheets and my legs around Pete's waist while he kneeled between them.

"I wouldn't bring that up if I were you," he paused and leaned forward, his lips tickling my ear. "It might kill the mood," I shivered slightly, feeling my pajama bottoms slipping down by means of his heated fingertips. I closed my eyes.

"You know it's important," I whispered back. I felt a kiss below my ear.

"Not now," he persisted and raised my legs up as he slid off the pajamas. "Not ever,"

I was puzzled by that last statement, but for god's sake, in the position I was in, no pun intended, I couldn't pass it up.

I closed my eyes again as Pete leaned back down over my body, my legs still around his hips while his hands played at the hem of my cami, teasing even more.

He leaned forward more and I felt my breath hitch at the feel of hips against hips, clothed...errm, parts against /parts/.

My lips trembled and I rested my hands at his back, holding the bottom of his t-shirt tightly while he kissed my neck while slowly rising my cami over my curve until he leaned back slightly, pulling it off.

He smiled lightly and I moved my arms away while he pulled off his own t-shirt, leaning back down to kiss my collarbone and down the line of my bra. I placed my hands on his head and brought him back up.

"What is it?" he asked and I licked my lips slightly.

"Kiss me," I whispered.

Pete blinked several times before nodding and capturing them, lifting me up into his lap, hands sliding around my waist before up my back. My lips trailed away from his and he titled his head to elongate his neck, my lips curling around veins and smiling faintly as a sound of pleasure left his lips.

"Ev," he whispered and I pulled back.

"What?" I asked.

Pete smiled and laid me back down before shifting to pull off his pajamas and boxers at the same time. I closed my eyes for a moment as my legs were raised up again, fingers slipping into the fabric of my underwear before they were gone. I felt breath on my ear and shivered slightly.

"You ready?" he asked and I bit my lip as his fingers curled around my bra clasp, unhooking it. I fluttered my eyes open to find him pulling the sheets up and I threw my bra off to the side before taking a deep breath.

"Yea," I breathed.

Pete and his damn devious grin.

He leaned forward again, capturing my lips while one hand kept himself up, the other went down to push my legs apart. My stomach clenched and I had to stop myself from gasping from the feel of him entering, slowly like...well if it was my first time.

His lips fell from mine to rest against my neck and ear, until his arm came back up and kept himself up. Moving in time, I held his back, my hands and nails pushed into his skin while I felt the damp sweat falling from his hairline towards my cheek, dampening my neck as well.

My mind was in a daze, heart kicking at my ribcage and eyes just about to pop out of my skull. I closed my eyes tight and found my lips parting.

"Pete," I whispered and lifted my knees up slightly. He hummed into my neck and it slipped. "I love you," my heart literally stopped at that moment, but not a second later I found that Pete had slowed until he finally stopped, pulling back and out to look at me directly in the eyes.

"Wait...what?" he asked and I bit my lip.

"I...I uhh," I swallowed, adverting my eyes. Pete brought my face back to look at him.

"Love me?" he offered and I gulped as his voice cracked. I nodded.

"Yea," I breathed.

Pete just stared for a moment before lifting himself up and sitting on the edge of the bed, leaning over to slip on his boxers. I sat up, holding the sheet to my chest and bit my lip, my hand gingerly brushing against his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Pete looked back at me.

"For god's sake, it's not supposed to be like this, Ev. Not now," I blinked and finally understood what he was talking about earlier. He stood up and walked towards the door. He turned to stare at me. "Not ever," He left and I took a shaky breath before holding my hand against my chest.

I could literally feel my heart breaking.
Sign up to rate and review this story