Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book III

Chapter 08: Liberation

by madnesspersonified 0 reviews

Ninja Turtles 2003/Harry Potter crossover. Read Books I and II first. Harry encounters more trouble in the form of the most dangerous prisoner Azkaban has ever held, Sirius Black. More complete sum...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Sci-fi - Characters: Bellatrix,Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Lupin,Sirius - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2006-11-06 - Updated: 2008-04-10 - 3675 words

2Original
Chapter 08: Liberation

Dumbledore looked around as something had been brought to his attention. His Animagus detection wards were humming in his ears, which meant there was their Animagus form spying on him. He designed these wards so he can only sense them. He also had wards to detect if people underneath the Polyjuice Potion or were disguised as a Metamorphmagus.

Dumbledore turned to his puppet of a Minister. The Headmaster needed to get rid of him so he could capture his intruder.

"Cornelius, I have some pressing matters to attend to, after Lestrange and Black attacked young Ginny Weasley and tortured her," said Dumbledore with a twinkle in his eyes. "I know you can find your way out of Hogwarts on your own. "

"Of course, Headmaster," said Fudge, putting his Bowler back on his head and walked out. At any rate, he needed to return to the Ministry promptly to spin this.

His Aurors and Umbridge were waiting outside. It seemed that everyone was waiting for the silencing spell put on Umbridge to wear off naturally than cancel it. Sighing, Fudge raised his wand and pointed it at Umbridge.

"Finite," muttered Fudge as the spell came off of Umbridge.

"How dare that brat attack me!" screamed Umbridge once the spell was lifted. "That filthy little half blood, he’s just like his mangy Mudblood mother! I know she went out of her way to make my life hell when she was alive when she worked in the Department of Mysteries. Why if he didn't be put in Azkaban I would..."

Fudge held his hand up. He knew Umbridge, loyal lackey as she was, could not even beat Lockhart in a duel, much less the person who brought down He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

In Dumbledore's office, he found the problem. A certain writer for the Daily Prophet decided to meddle in his plans. Well, that could be averted. Dumbledore waved his wand wordlessly, conjuring a jar.

Rita looked up in horror before the jar slammed over her. She was trapped. Dumbledore flipped the jar over, sealing it shut and equipping it with an unbreakable charm.

"Well, what do we have here," said Dumbledore looking at Rita with a sadistic smile. "I believe it is a rare soon to be extinct species. A one of a kind, Animagus beetle. Did you really think I would allow your poison quill to expose me Rita? I'll dispose of you later, Rita, I have students to address to spin this to make it look like someone else was responsible of these atrocities and not me."

Dumbledore levitated the jar into the air before letting it drop onto a shelf on his office. The Headmaster warded the area around the jar so if anyone but Dumbledore tried to take it off the shelf, they would suffer severe burns to their wand arm, making them unable to hold a wand for a few weeks. The Headmaster grinned before putting those sadistic thoughts out of his mind, as he had some tales to spin. Dumbledore had Weasleys to write to and a school to address.

At Azkaban, Harry Potter was slowly coming to after getting stunned. As Fudge needed to get back to the Ministry, Umbridge appeared to be in charge

"That opinionated Apprentice Auror has been sent back to the Ministry so what should we do with Potter, Madam Umbridge," said one of the Aurors.

"Toss him in a place that is out of the way from visitors," remarked Umbridge sweetly. "I would suggest one of the high security cells, with Dementors swarming around it day and night. Perhaps that will teach the nasty little boy not to attack Ministry Officials."

Harry was tossed into the cell and one of the Aurors waved Harry's wand towards him in front of his face. The wand was out of Harry's reach but they may have taken the wand but Harry still had the Portus-Amulet. Of course, it was a matter of finding a way to activate it without a wand so he could get the hell out of Azkaban before the Dementors drive him nuttier than Bellatrix Lestrange. Harry needed to channel power wandlessly and do it now.

The Dementors swarmed around Harry's cell and Harry's eyes went blank, as that entire night on the roof with the Foot, up until the time Shredder attempted to blow up the building with his family inside replayed in his mind. Then, to add to the fun, the Chamber of Secrets incident with Ginny nearly died followed that up and it seemed worse than it was before when in contact with a few dozen Dementors. Harry wondered how many of these foul things existed and perhaps Harry was going crazy, but he could have swore he just saw a few of the Dementors slowly split in half causing more Dementors than before to exist.

The Dementors continued to torture Harry's every being. They were pleased they could torture the one connected to the person who put them in these weak forms. They could not give him a kiss due to those humans with their primitive form of magic at the Ministry putting them under control with the Eye of Darkness, but they could make his life miserable by forcing him to relive his most horrible memories over and over again.

Harry attempted to fight the evil but there was too many of them to combat with mere mental power. He also relieved what appeared to be the night Voldemort killed both of his parents and several horrific memories during his time to the Dursleys before sinking into a state of unconsciousness due to overexposure to Dementors.

Luna, Hermione, Daphne, and Theodore were walking to the Room of Requirement. By the look on Luna's face, the reason they were going appeared to be very urgent.

"Luna, where are we going, you said this was urgent?" asked Hermione anxiously. "We haven't seen Harry all afternoon and Ginny is not here as well! We overheard Snape and McGonagall talking about how she was transferred to St. Mungos this afternoon. What is going on?"

"All will be explained soon, Hermione," said Luna. "I overheard a confrontation involving Harry, Dumbledore, the Minister of Magic, and some Aurors. Let's just say things got out of control but we need to tell Harry's family as they no doubt want to know."

"Something happened when Ginny went up to Dumbledore's office and Harry confronted Dumbledore over it, didn't he Luna?" asked Theodore.

Luna just opened the door of the lair, leading Hermione, Daphne, and Theodore inside.

Splinter and the Turtles appeared to be setting up for a training session. Master Splinter looked up, seeing the four walking into the room. He had been sensing all afternoon something was off.

"Something has happened, hasn't it, Luna?" prompted Splinter looking rather grim.

"Harry and Ginny are not on Hogwarts grounds anymore," said Hermione as the four turtles and Master Splinter gasped. "Daphne, Theodore, and I don't know much of what happened, until Luna sheds light on it. She apparently overheard something outside the Hospital Wing."

"I just wish we would be meeting for the first time under better circumstances," said Daphne darkly.

"Everyone sit down and promise not to get upset until I have had said everything that I have found out," said Luna calmly.

"No conversation in the history of the world beginning with a phrase like that has ever held good news," muttered Raph dangerously under his breath.

"Okay, Ginny was summoned down to the Headmaster's office earlier today for an urgent matter," explained Luna. "After she left, Harry found her in a state which made it obvious there was a memory block of some sort on her. I don't know what her current condition is right now, but from what I overheard, it will be a few months before she makes a complete recovery. Harry brought her to the hospital wing and then contacted the Minister of Magic. Fudge came down to Hogwarts, Dumbledore attempted to pin the attack on Lestrange and Black. Harry basically implicated Dumbledore was lying; they did a check on Dumbledore's wand which proved to be negative. A foul looking woman said something about Ginny being not important enough to call the office of the Minister of Magic down to Hogwarts. Harry took it badly, put a silencing charm on her. Harry was captured for this and sentenced to three months to Azkaban."

Raph had an angered look on his face. In fact, he was so agitated he could not even speak due to being too angered to form complete words. Master Splinter knew the signs well but Donatello spoke up.

"Dumbledore, he caused my brother to be sent to Azkaban!" yelled Don in an angered voice. "And the Minister of Magic but it had to be Dumbledore who was mostly at fault. This is...this is..."

Don picked up his Bo staff, too angered for words, shaking. He rarely got mad but when he did, it was sometimes worse than Raph on a bad day.

"Well, what are we waiting for, let's go bust Harry out!" cried Raph pulling his Sais out. "Right after I go and bust Dumbledore's head open."

"Raphael, we must think this through," ordered Splinter. "As tempting as it would be to wrap my walking stick over Dumbledore's head, don't you think he might be well protected in a case of an attack? He also appears to have the majority of Ministry of Magic in his pocket, which makes him in some respects a more dangerous foe than the Shredder."

"Yes, I would have to agree with that," said Daphne. "We need to make a plan if we want Harry to be freed. Right Hermione?"

Hermione was too angered to speak for a moment but she quickly regained her composure.

"Yes, unfortunately, as tempting as my wish to use Dumbledore as a practice dummy to experiment with some new advanced hexes and curses I’ve been reading about is, we need to think this through," said Hermione. "Of course, we’ll need to get to into the Ministry of Magic to convince Fudge to release Harry."

"I can handle that," said Raph with a sadistic grin. "I can be very persuasive."

"All of the Ministry of Magic entrances are heavily guarded," said Luna knowledgeably. "Except for one. I believe we can get in, but the entrance is underneath the building, through the sewers."

"Piece of cake, as we live in the sewers, that shouldn't be a problem," said Don.

"Luna, it's rather scary how you know all of what you know," said Theodore.

"Thank you, I'll take that as a compliment," replied Luna happily.

"So we need to map out a plan to get into the Minister of Magic's office and persuade him to let Harry out," said Leonardo. "We'll do it over the weekend, as there will likely be less people roaming the hallways and seeing us. We need disguises of course as four giant talking turtles and a rat walking into the Ministry of Magic without being concealed would most likely incite a panic."

"Theodore and I will borrow you some disguises for you guys," said Daphne.

"Yes and Luna and I will help you sneak into the Ministry, as you need silencing spells on the Minister's office door when you go," said Hermione.

"What about Dumbledore?" demanded Raph, his fingers twitching around his Sais.

"Leave him to me," said Mikey with a mischievous smirk on his face. "I'll make him rue the day he put Harry in that place. I have a few ideas more creative then ripping his internal organs out through his nose by ramming your Sai so far down there. Let's just say he likes manipulating people, so I am going to give him a taste of his own medicine by manipulating him into spending several quality hours in the bathroom."

"I don't want to even know," said Don to Leo who shook his head.

"Good luck, my son, but do not be seen," said Splinter to Michelangelo.

"Hmm, Master Splinter must be ticked at Dumbledore, as he did not put the kibosh on Mikey's little plan for vengeance," whispered Don.

On Saturday, Dumbledore was at his desk. He felt his plans went well, Potter was indisposed, no one suspected any wrong doing from him, and he sent Rita on her way. She would never write another article again after what Dumbledore did to her. Let's just say there was some giant spiders in the Forbidden Forest who were a bit hungry and Dumbledore might have accidentally dropped the beetle in their web before wandering off.

Dumbledore heard a sound outside of his office. He pulled out his wand, ready for action before opening his door. Resting on the arms of the gargoyle appeared to be a box of some sort. Dumbledore waved his wand, doing a series of complex charms but found nothing magically wrong with the contents. Eagerly, Dumbledore opened the box, to reveal two-dozen brownies.

Dumbledore took his new found treats into his office, to eat them. After all, he was not one to let food to go to waste, especially chocolate. He felt there could be nothing wrong with these things either, as no potions had been put into them or curses.

A figure in an orange hooded robe, with his face obscured by an orange scarf snickered from the shadows along with wearing black gloves and white boots. The manipulative old fool fell for his trick. Walking off, whistling, Michelangelo hoped Dumbledore enjoyed the secret ingredient he put in the brownies, as it would keep him in the bathroom for many hours. Next time Dumbledore pulled something like that, Mikey would send Raph in to do the job. Something told Mikey, Raph would not be as nice about it.

Mikey snuck off to join his brothers, Master Splinter, Luna, and Hermione.

"The package has been delivered," said Mikey, trying to keep himself quiet.

"Good, now we can get on with the fun part," said Raph cracking his knuckles. "Making the Minister of Magic squirm until he caves in to our demands."

"Let's go and stay alert," said Leo as everyone walked off ready for action.

The nearest entrance to the sewers from Hogwarts was right underneath the bleachers on the Quidditch Pitch. It took quite a bit of time to slip underneath, as Flint was putting the Slytherin Team through one of his torturous training sessions.

The trip from Hogwarts to the Ministry took several hours, but eventually the destination was reached.

"Up there," said Luna, pointing to a ladder.

They climbed up before reaching a vent. They yanked it open, revealing they appeared to be in a broom closet of some sort.

"An unguarded entrance through a broom closet, extremely lovely," said Raph. "I wonder why more people don't know about this entrance."

"Actually, I believe it's because the people working here have forgotten it even existed," inputted Luna.

Don went for the doorknob, yanking at it but it refused to open.

"Bit of a problem here, as it seems like we are stuck," said Don.

Hermione raised her wand in the air, towards the keyhole.

"Alohomora," muttered Hermione as the door clicked open.

The Four Turtles, Splinter, Hermione, and Luna walked out.

"Okay, should I be worried that the Ministry of Magic corridors are completely deserted," said Mikey.

Don and Leo gave him looks but Luna decided to say something before anyone came.

"The Minister's office is at the end of this corridor," said Luna.

They walked down the corridor but there was trouble in the form of three Aurors standing guard outside of the Minister's office.

"No doubt they are there for his protection due to Black and Lestrange," muttered Don while attempting to calculate a plan to get past the security.

"This does complicate things a little," said Hermione. "So what do you think we should do now?"

"We take out them out, that’s what!” answered Raph pulling out his Sais, ready for action.

"Take out Aurors, are you crazy!" whispered Hermione in an exasperated voice. "They are the elite, the best trained in the Minister of Magic. They are trained to take out the most dangerous, skilled dark wizards.”

Before Hermione could get out the rest of that word, the four Turtles were gone.

The Aurors looking up heard something behind them. Looking around, they raised their wands.

"Lights out," said a voice as a Bo staff clubbed one of the Aurors in the back of the head.

The Second Auror got whacked in the back with a pair of nunchucks while the third got hit with a kick, which sent him flying into the wall.

"That was easy," said Don in disbelief that the so-called elite of the Ministry of Magic went down so fast.

"A little too easy," said Leo. "We need to do this quickly, as more may be on the way."

In the Minister of Magic's office in a desk beside a glass class with a black crystal with white smoke circling around it, Fudge was working on a proposal to put more restrictions on werewolves, as there had been a few Werewolf attacks over the last couple of months, mostly by Greyback who attacked a Muggle Orphanage last month, killing several children while turning a few. Muggle werewolves were always a pain to deal with and Fudge hoped to stop the latest Werewolf outbreak with this new piece of legislation. Under this bill, Werewolves would be able to work select jobs that no other witches or wizards were willing to work and they must pay eighty percent of their earnings to the Ministry as a tax. Umbridge supported this bill one hundred percent, as did Lucius Malfoy; both in Fudge's mind were two upstanding citizens of the Magical World.

"You are to let Harry Potter out of Azkaban or face the consequences," said a voice.

Fudge looked up, wondering briefly if he needed a vacation as he had been working too hard. He saw five robed figures with hoods and scarves. The hooded robes and scarves were different colors as one wore red, another blue, a third purple, the fourth orange, and the fifth brown. They all appeared to be wearing black gloves and white boots as well.

"On what grounds?" asked Fudge, reaching for his jar of Floo Powder.

The purple robed figure pulled out what Fudge recognized to be a Bo staff and smashed his jar of Floo powder to bits.

"You’ll release him or face our wrath," said a figure in red who pulled out a pair of Sais.

Fudge raised his wand to signal for help or attack them but his wand was pulled out of his hand by a pair of nunchucks from the orange robed figure.

"We are not fooling around, Fudge, either you release him or you will suffer a similar fate as your three guards," said the orange robed figure. "They thought they could take us but they found out the hard way."

Fudge screamed, hoping someone could hear him but no one did. The brown robed figure put a walking stick under Fudge's chin.

"Promise you’ll release Harry, right now," said the brown robed figure. "Promise it, on your magic."

"I won’t release Potter, he assaulted a member of my staff!" yelled Fudge, placing his bowler hat on his head before turning back to the orange robed figure. "I would suggest you give me my wand back and I might make your Azkaban sentence a little shorter when I have you arrested."

"I don't think so, Fudge," said the orange robed figure.

The blue robed figure pulled out a pair of katanas, aiming them towards Fudge's head.

"You leave me little choice, Minister," said the mysterious person clad in blue.

Fudge closed his eyes as he heard a slicing motion. He opened them to reveal his precious lime green bowler hat had been sliced into pieces before sliding off of his head. Fudge got up, attempting to run but he found himself held back by a Sai and a Bo staff respectively. The Bo staff became tucked under his chin as two Sais, two Katanas, nunchucks, and a walking stick was aimed at his head.

"Swear it or I will have to stab your eyes out," said the red robed figure dangerously waving the Sai carelessly in the air a few inches from Fudge’s eye. Somehow Fudge felt this psycho would follow through on his threats so he whimpered before giving in.

"Fine, Potter will be released tonight, I swear it on my magic," said Fudge.

Fudge realized he needed to do as these people said as he did not want to lose his magic but the least he could do was lock them in Azkaban for their threats to his office. Dumbledore was not going to like this.

"I knew you would see it our way," said the red robed figure as they five left his office, the orange robed figure throwing Fudge's wand over his shoulder as an afterthought.

Fudge grinned, scooping up a handful of Floo powder before tossing it in his fire and pointing at it with his wand.

"All Aurors and Hit Wizards are to come up to the corridor in the area of my office right now," commanded Fudge. "Security has been breached. This is not a drill, repeat this is not a drill."

The Turtles, Hermione, and Luna walked away from Fudge's office, filling them in on what happened.

"So he'll be getting out tonight," said Hermione.

"Goes to show you, violence is always the answer," said Luna happily.

"That was a bit too easy," said Leo.

Raph stopped, looking at the serious sight that greeted them.

"Way to jinx us, Leonardo," said Raph sarcastically as he spotted spotting what was coming.

Two Hundred wands were pointing at Luna, Hermione, the Turtles, and Master Splinter. They were surrounded from all directions, with no way to escape.
Sign up to rate and review this story