Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book III

Chapter 09: Operation: Shell Storm

by madnesspersonified 0 reviews

Ninja Turtles 2003/Harry Potter crossover. Read Books I and II first. Harry encounters more trouble in the form of the most dangerous prisoner Azkaban has ever held, Sirius Black. More complete sum...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Sci-fi - Characters: Bellatrix,Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Lupin,Sirius - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2006-11-06 - Updated: 2008-04-10 - 3133 words

2Original
Chapter 09: Operation: Shell Storm

The Hit Wizards and the Aurors surrounded the eight individuals who entered the Ministry of Magic undetected. They did not understand how this was done, as all there entrances were

Rufus Scrimgeour, the head of the Auror Office of the Ministry of Magic looked at the attackers. All of his Aurors were present, with the exception of those at Apprentice and Trainee level, as they would no doubt bungle the entire operation due to inexperience.

"You eight," said Scrimgeour in a commanding voice to the eight attackers while raising his wand. "Hands in the air, wands where I can see them and drop any concealed weapons you may be holding on your person."

"Oh yeah, well take this!" challenged the figure in the red robe throwing a Sai which knocked Scrimgeour's wand out of his hand, pinning it against the wall.

"Neutralize them and bring them to Azkaban, at all costs," ordered Scrimgeour. "And someone get me my bloody wand off that wall!"

Leo looked at all the wands pointing at him. It seemed rather interesting to him that all these Aurors and Hit Wizards could have been out searching for Bellatrix Lestrange and Sirius Black instead of being able to come up to the corridor by the Minister of Magic's office not even a minute after they left it.

"Everyone, on your toes," commanded Leo. "This could get ugly."

A barrage of red jets of light flew in their direction and the Turtles, Splinter, Luna, and Hermione hat to hit the ground to avoid being hit.

"Could?" asked Don in an exasperated voice before sweeping three of his attackers to the ground with a well placed Bo Staff shot.

Mikey came up and down from the air swinging his nunchucks and two of the Aurors shot stunners at him but he dodged out of the way. Both Aurors hit the ground, each being hit by their own stunner.

"Incarerous," screamed one of the Aurors, sending thick ropes shooting out of his wand and wrapping around Don's Bo staff. Leo leapt up to cut the ropes with his Katanas.

"Accio Swords," said a female Auror as Leo's Katanas were pulled from his hands.

Thankfully, Leo had a counter measure for it, tossing a shruiken at his swords, causing them to be knocked out of the woman's hand. Leo rolled into action, grabbing his swords and leaped up, slicing a section of the ceiling, before it fell off onto three of the Aurors, trapping them underneath.

Luna and Hermione had slipped off at this point; they needed to borrow a Portkey or something to quickly get out of here. They just hoped the Turtles and Master Splinter could hold off all these Wizards and Witches for long.

Six Hit Wizards surrounded Master Splinter. They leapt in to neutralize him but he leaped into the air, knocking three back with a swift swing with his walking stick before leaping up and knocking two more back with a split kick. The third fired a jet of red light at him but Splinter, showing agility much better than some half of his aged, moved out of the way before knocking the Hit Wizard out with an uppercut to the chin.

Don swung his Bo Staff into the air but a jet of red light blasted the end of it off. As a result of this action Don shrugged, leaping into the air ready for the attack but one of the Aurors was ready for him.

"Petrificus Totalus!" cried one of the Aurors.

The spell struck Don, snapping his legs and arms together.

"Donatello!" screamed Raph and Mikey together but they found wands pointing at them from all directions. They engaged their attackers in combat, barely managing to hold them back.

One of the Female Aurors eagerly walked up, pulling the hood off. The sight she saw freaked her out. She screamed out loud.

"Martian Invaders!" screamed the female Auror in horror, losing her composure completely.

"You idiot," hissed the Auror Dawlish. "These attackers are obviously Dark Wizards wearing giant frog costumes."

Dawlish muttered something about "female Aurors," before getting whacked in the back by a pair of nunchucks, falling down flat on his face.

"More lethal force is authorized in the name of subduing these who have infiltrated the Ministry," said Scrimgeour, who was just talking in a two-way mirror. "Word has come down from the office of Madam Umbridge, approved by Cornelius Fudge. The Unforgiveables have been authorized as well for this mission and for this mission only."

One of the Aurors looked up to the blue robed figure who had just sliced one of his comrades in the back with a Katana. There was a gurgling sound before he fell to the ground, unmoving.

"So they want to use lethal force huh," said Leo. "Well, we can do that too."

"I agree with Leonardo," said Splinter, who was guarding Donatello's incapacitated form. "Lethal force if you must but only as a defense."

"Crucio," screamed the Auror, striking Splinter in the back with the deadly spell. Splinter screamed in pain before Raph struck the Auror with a kick so hard in the face his jaw became dislocated.

"Avada Kedavra," screamed a Hit Wizard pointing his wand at Leonardo. Leo's eyes went wide before hitting the ground. Harry told him about this curse, he read up on it in the Slytherin Library. It was the killing curse and used by Lord Voldemort. The curse blasted a hole through the wall when it hit.

Luna and Hermione were in the Emergency Portkey storeroom. Hermione looked shocked that she managed to open the door.

"You know, I’m starting to wonder about the security of the Ministry of Magic," said Hermione. "We were able to get into a room containing highly regulated magical objects with a simple unlocking charm."

"Well, Daddy's always said the Ministry of Magic has been run by people who have the ability of monkeys getting high," said Luna as if this was common knowledge.

Hermione giggled against her will. Luna's father was not far off, especially after what she saw today. Hermione gave her head a shake; she needed to stay on task.

"We need to find a Portkey to Hogwarts and now," said Hermione. "We don't have much time."

"Hem, Hem," said a sickly sweet voice that made Hermione cringe. "Less time you think."

One of the Aurors stood toe to toe with Raph. He shot a jet of red light but Raph flipped over his back. He turned around and Raph grabbed his head, before snapping it back.

Two of the Aurors had Mikey cornered and Raph rolled into action. Pulling his Sai out of the wall that he had pinned that wand to earlier, he tossed his Sais, pinning one of the Aurors against the wall. Raph struck the trapped Auror in the face with both of his feet. Mikey came down from high above, bringing both nunchucks down onto the head of the second Auror. The Auror dropped down to the ground hard from the impact.

Four Hit Wizards surrounded Leo, wands pointed at him. He raised his Katanas into the air, ready for action.

"Reducto," said two of the Hit Wizards, blasting both of Leo's swords into bits.

"My swords!" cried Leo in anguish before leaping up, kicking the two offenders in the face with a split kick.

Two of the Hit Wizards shot chains with shackles at Leonardo. He had to leap out of the way to avoid being shackled before grabbing both of the Hit Wizards, hoisting them up into the air, tossing them into a group of Aurors which had surrounded Raph and Mikey.

"Spiculum!" cried one of the Hit Wizards, sending a dozen arrows flying through the air at Raph and Mikey. They barely managed to throw themselves on the ground, as the arrows impaled a few Aurors in the back, who managed to be unlucky enough to be behind them in the head of the battle.

"I don't know how much longer we can hold these guys off," said Mikey, wrapping his nunchucks around the wand of one of the Aurors who had the mentioned wand pointed at his throat before kicking him in the stomach.

"Hopefully those two will be finding us a quick way out soon," said Leo, stabbing the wand of one of the people who have fallen in battle into the right leg of yet another Auror before kicking him in the face.

A foul woman who resembled a toad had her wand raised in the air, pointing at Hermione and Luna. Hermione was glad that if they got out of this, this could not be pinned on them due to their faces being concealed. Also, they left Daphne and Theodore up at Hogwarts to concoct as Alibi for them, just in case. Still this foul toad faced woman had them cornered. It was going to take a bit of creative thinking to get out of here with a Portkey.

"The Minister will be very pleased to find me catching two of the people who broke in the Ministry tonight," said Umbridge with a smile so sadistic on her face that it may be able to make Voldemort cringe. She raised her wand into the air.

"Expelliarmus," said Luna calmly, causing Umbridge's wand to be pulled out of her hand.

"You foul girl, give me my wand back!" shrieked Umbridge like a banshee.

"Wingardium Leviosa," said Hermione, pointing her wand at Umbridge's feet, levitating her about ten feet in the air before canceling the spell. Umbridge fell down with a thud, crashing on the back of her head. This act knocked her out.

Hermione looked surprised that actually worked but when she bent down, she saw something poking out of one of the pockets on the woman's robes. Something that she saw so many times that she would recognize anywhere.

"Harry's wand," gasped Hermione.

"I think we should be taking that back," said Luna, pulling Harry's wand nonchalantly out of Umbridge's pocket before stepping on top of her face, towards the door.

Hermione looked up, hearing a sound of people outside. She grabbed a Portkey off the shelf marked "H" location Portkeys.

"I just hope this is the right one," said Hermione.

Luna nodded as the two girls scurried off. They hoped the Turtles and Master Splinter were still holding their own in battle. Those Aurors and Hit Wizards could pack a wallop with some of the spells they used.

The Aurors had Leo cornered and Raph and Mikey were barely avoiding getting hit with stunning spells and a couple of attempted killing curses were thrown in. Splinter was still guarding an immobilized Donatello, whacking an odd Auror or hit Wizard with his walking stick as they came over his direction.

"Everyone over here!" yelled Hermione, holding up the Portkey that they borrowed from the storeroom.

"Raph, Mikey, we're checking out," said Leo, leaping at two of the Aurors, knocking them into the others with a pair of kicks.

Mikey slid to his back, kicking the Aurors and Hit Wizards in front of him back, before helping Master Splinter picking up an immobilized Donatello. Luna muttered the counter charm as Don, Mikey, Leo, and Splinter joined Luna and Hermione.

"Ah, much better," said Don, before whacking a Hit Wizard in the face with an uppercut punch that attempted to attack him again, breaking his nose.

"Raphael, quick fooling around and get over here!" yelled Leo in an agitated voice.

Fudge walked out of his office, looking rather irritated.

"You have not subdued them yet," said Fudge. "Attack them, full force, anything you can think of. Don’t let them..."

Raph leaped into the air, kicking Fudge in the back of the head before joining the others. Hermione pulled out her wand, tapping it to the Portkey, activating it. With a jerk, everyone was pulled out of the Ministry of Magic.

"They've escaped," said Scrimgeour in an exasperated voice.

"Damnit!" yelled Fudge, stomping his feet on the ground in anger before going into his office to stew in his own defeat.

The Turtles, Splinter, Luna, and Hermione fell on the ground. Leonardo reflected on what happened so far, he had no doubt in his mind that they only managed to win due to their ninjitsu skills and the fact that most Magical kind were ignorant of Muggle fighting techniques.

Leo looked around. They were in a dank, dark cell. Mist filled the air and there was a chilly feeling in the air. Something told Leo that this was not where they were supposed to be but Mikey voiced exactly what Leonardo was thinking first.

"This isn’t Hogwarts," said Mikey feeling a bit creeped out at the whole misty, creepy feeling that this new place was giving off.

"No duh, Mikey," said Raph sarcastically.

Hermione felt something was not quite right. She grabbed the wrong Portkey apparently but she did not know where they were. She jumped she heard something behind her, moaning. She turned around and the sight that greeted her would give her nightmares for months. Harry was lying on the ground underneath a ragged old cot attached to the wall. His eyes had a blank lifeless look and his face was extremely pale, completely devoid of life. It also looked like Harry had not ate since he was put here a few days ago.

"Harry," muttered Hermione in horror. Everyone else turned around and saw they managed to get Portkeyed into Harry's cell in Azkaban.

"Harry, Harry, can you hear us!" called Raph in a horrified voice.

Splinter felt the fur stand up on the back of his neck. Something bad was coming. Something not good at all. All of the sudden, he fell to his knees, visions of the night his beloved Master, Hamato Yoshi, was slayed by the Shredder and his Foot Ninja replaying through the wise old rodent's head.

The Turtles, Luna, and Hermione all became weakened due to the effects of the Dementors along with Splinter. Luna and Splinter were the two affected the worst by the Dementors. Splinter due to seeing Master Yoshi murdered by the Shredder and Luna due to seeing her mother die when one of her experimental spells backfired on her.

Don looked up, looking horrified at the black robed figures, with scaly hands gliding around in circles outside the cell. They appeared to be taunting them, with a rattling sound that appeared to be some kind of demonic laugh.

"Those things...horrid," muttered Don.

"Can you see them?" asked Hermione in a whisper. "Muggles are not supposed to be able to see them."

"Of course we can see them, although I wish we couldn't," said Leo who was attempting to use his mental focus to fight off the memories of the Dementors but they started to overwhelm him, shredding his focus bit by bit.

"I wonder if the ooze that mutated us had some sort of strange properties to make us see them," whispered Don in a weak voice.

Harry looked up from underneath the cot. He had attempted to shield himself on the ground, but the attacks by these vile creatures kept coming and now for some reason his family along with Luna and Hermione were in the cell with him. Perhaps he may be going insane but if this was any chance this was real, Harry wanted to get them out of here now. Harry pulled out his Portus-Amulet, once again attempting to charge it somehow wandlessly but he hit a barrier when he attempted to draw a certain amount of his magical power. Something powerful was preventing him from using his full scope of magic.

Hermione was starting to slowly sink but she saw Harry had the Portus Amulet out. She rolled Harry's wand over to him. They needed to get out of this cell right now. Hermione wondered what it was like to be around this hell for twenty-four hours a day and she shuddered as she had been severely weakened after less than five minutes in this environment.

"Everyone, grab onto the Amulet," rasped Harry in a low voice, as he could barely could talk.

Splinter and Luna were too weak from the effects of the Dementors so Raph and Mikey grabbed Luna while Don and Leo grabbed Splinter, pulling them over. They all collapsed but managed, along with Hermione, to grab onto Harry as Harry tapped his wand to the Amulet, pulling everyone out of the Azkaban cell.

The Dementors were enraged beyond all belief. Their favorite target was gone from Azkaban. He gave off so many powerful horrific memories that they managed to breed at least four times more than the number that they have had in Azkaban before. They would gain their revenge, as their brothers at Hogwarts could finish the job they started should this mortal get too close to them. He could not take too much more of their exposure.

Everyone managed to get back to the Room of Requirement. Harry was lying on his side, a shadowed look on his face equipped with a blank look in his eyes before passing out.

"He may have been overexposed to the Dementors," said Hermione weakly. "I read that could happen to Prisoners in that horrid place when many horrific memories happened in the past."

"Damn Dursleys, damn Dumbledore, damn Shredder, damn Fudge," cursed Raph. "Anyone else I can blame right now."

"Voldemort," supplied Mikey helpfully.

"Damn him too!" snapped Raph. "They're the reason why my brother is in this state."

Raph attempted to punch a wall in frustration but he was wobbly due to the effects of the Dementors. Chocolate materialized in the Room of Requirement.

"Okay, what's with the chocolate?" inquired Leo in a weak hollow voice as he helped Harry up on a couch and pulled a blanket over him.

"It's supposed to help with the effects of Dementors, that's what Professor Lupin told us on the train," said Hermione.

"Is there anything chocolate can't do?" asked Mikey approvingly. "Especially on a pizza, which would be nice right now, but this wacky room is not playing ball."

"If wasn't so weak from those blasted Dementors, I'd smack you Mikey," said Raph in an agitated voice. "We know you're upset about the pizza thing, you've been going on it ever since we got here. Give it a rest."

Everyone ate chocolate, attempting to recover from effects of the foul beasts known as Dementors. From all appearances, it would take several days before Harry could shake off the effects due to the overexposure he suffered from the Dementors. Everyone just wondered what kind of mental state Harry would be once he awakened from his Dementor inspired condition.
Sign up to rate and review this story