Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book III

Chapter 12: Awakening

by madnesspersonified 0 reviews

Ninja Turtles 2003/Harry Potter crossover. Read Books I and II first. Harry encounters more trouble in the form of the most dangerous prisoner Azkaban has ever held, Sirius Black. More complete sum...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Sci-fi - Characters: Bellatrix,Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Lupin,Sirius - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2006-11-06 - Updated: 2008-04-10 - 5288 words

2Original
Chapter Twelve: Awakening

Severus Snape looked in yet another classroom, his wand raised in the air, ready to fire at the first sign of Black. Apparently, Black broke into the school tonight, looking for something. Snape could care less what, as if he ever saw Black again, it would be all too soon. Still, apparently Black ripped the Gryffindor House entrance portrait to shreds when it refused to allow him access with the password.

Snape searched the next classroom, attempting several revealing spells but finding nothing. He would not put it past Black to come to Hogwarts to kill him when he found out he was teaching her. After all despite being a Death Eater, Snape did not go to Azkaban and despite not being a Death Eater, Black did. After all Black attempted to kill Snape once before. Snape remembered the incident with Lupin and shuddered, as he remembered he could not sleep for weeks. Black did always have a bit of a temper when provoked and he seemed to enjoy tormenting Snape, sometimes even more than Potter.

Snape sighed as he reached the last classroom, finding no one inside except for that wretched Poltergeist. Peeves bounced a couple of paper balls off of Snape's head, cackling madly.

"Snively Snapey Snivellius!" chanted Peeves wickedly. "Ah, why the long face, Snively."

Snape lost his temper and blasted a wordless spell at Peeves but Peeves zoomed through the wall. The Potions Master decided he better report his findings back to the Headmaster. Everything Snape heard these days, he had a strong compulsion to tell the Headmaster, especially when it involved Potter. Privately, Snape wondered if being tied to someone so powerful and evil such as Dumbledore with an Unbreakable Vow was starting to affect his mind as in the past few years he started to lose common sense.

A few days later, Harry, Daphne, Theodore, and Hermione were walking from Potions Class.

"It's weird isn't it, how Black escaped?" commented Hermione. "I thought nothing was supposed to get past the Dementors."

"Well, evidently Black found a way that did," said Daphne frowning. "Still Azkaban had to do something to mess with his mind, because he could have killed Harry but he let him go."

"Still, I wonder if Black will attempt to break into Hogwarts again," said Theodore. "Or if Bellatrix Lestrange would pay us a visit any time soon."

Harry shuddered in spite of himself. He remembered when he dueled Bellatrix briefly and she knocked him around pretty good. Harry could see why she was one of Voldemort's most trust servants.

"Harry, are you still here?" asked Hermione looking concerned at her friends state. She knew Harry was more effected by Ginny's condition than he would even care to admit and Hermione had a shrewd suspicion why, although she would not spell it out for Harry. Rather Hermione would allow Harry figure it out on his own. Knowing Harry’s intelligence on anything but the blatantly obvious, Hermione figured this might take a while.

"Yes, Hermione, I'm still here," said Harry in a tired voice. Flint was running them ragged as ever as the match with Gryffindor drew ever closer and Harry had not gotten more than two hours of sleep in several weeks due to his recurring nightmares. Also, he still worried about Ginny's chances of recovery.

"Okay, Harry, if you say so," said Hermione, not wanting to press the issue too much. Harry could get really testy once he was in one of his moods.

Dumbledore pulled out his Pensieve; ready to examine something that had been bothering him for a few weeks. The Pensieve was a relic from the Ravenclaw line, a relic Dumbledore found eleven years ago in the ruins of Lestrange Manor. The Manor had been destroyed with a fight involving all three Lestranges and Barty Crouch Junior against the Aurors. Nearly half of the Aurors were killed before they brought the Lestranges and Crouch to justice.

When Dumbledore found the Pensieve, it seemed to be a curiosity to him, because if Dumbledore did not know any better, the relic possessed some kind of presence of its own sometimes. This presence caused the relic to not work, as it should when Dumbledore first used it but somehow Dumbledore found a way to work around whatever was done to the Pensieve.

Dumbledore put his wand to his forehead, pulling the strands of thought from his temple. They glowed a sinister red for a brief second before turning into the silver that was used for Pensieve recollections. When Dumbledore was finished, he extracted two memories, one of Harry Potter before his little side trip to Azkaban and one of Harry Potter after his side trip to Azkaban.

Waving his wand in a triangular pattern, Dumbledore focused on the strands of memory. He found exactly what he was looking for and it did not please him at all. The block he put on Harry's magic on that Halloween Night in 1981 was still there in both cases. However, in the post Azkaban memory of Potter, it appeared that the block was slowly fading away. The pre one had the block as strong as ever. Dumbledore knew Potter could not remove the block on his own, without the help of someone extremely powerful. There were only four people who had the knowledge and the power to remove such a block. The first of these people Dumbledore disposed of years ago, so Dumbledore would not have to worry about her messing things up.

The second was Voldemort and Dumbledore knew that could not happen for obvious reasons, least, of which being his hatred of Harry and his current state of spectral existence. The third one was Professor Snape and Dumbledore had him under his thumb with that Unbreakable Vow, so that would not be happening. The final one was of course Dumbledore himself and Dumbledore knew he would not be releasing the block.

Dumbledore picked up a lemon drop, sucking on it. After that incident a couple of months ago, Dumbledore felt he would not be touching anything with chocolate for days. He spent more time in the bathroom than anyone should and worst of all, he had been bamboozled by one of the oldest tricks in the book. If he ever caught who did that to him, Dumbledore plotted to remove and mount this person's head on his office wall.

Harry sat in the Slytherin library, researching ways to remove a magical block. Unfortunately, he found a stumbling block, as it appeared that no one could remove a magical block from themselves from all the books he went through so far. Harry decided to stall his efforts on looking this and start looking for things that would help him should he have to go up against the Ministry, Dumbledore, or Voldemort. His Metamorphmagus practicing had went rather well, as he had been able to conceal both his Foot and Voldemort induced scars along with changing the color of his eyes and changing his hair to a light brown color, along with making his hair lay flat.

Harry found a book that was titled: Slytherin's Guide On To Become An Animagus.

"I think I should look into this," muttered Harry to himself. Being an Animagus, the ability to change into an animal, was a good skill to have in the Wizarding World. This skill came in handy, especially if one had a small form. This way, they could slip away quickly and use it for stealth purposes.

Harry read through, it appeared the process for becoming an Animagus took two years, at the very least. First there was the potion that needed to be brewed over a period of six months to unlock the form, and then the training took quite a significant amount of time. Harry felt if he pressed hard and started soon, he could achieve his full form sometime during his fifth year. It would be worth the time and effort Harry would be putting in to do so.

Harry decided he better get to work on the Werewolf Essay that was assigned for Defense Against the Dark Arts. Apparently, Lupin was sick and Snape was filling in for him for many of his classes. Of course, Snape decided to assign them a difficult essay.

Harry looked over his textbook for this year for his Defense Against the Dark Arts class, finding a section on werewolves after a couple of minutes of searching.

Werewolves are the most discriminated against creatures in the Wizarding World. Despite the fact they only turn into the monster a few nights a month, they are shunned by society. To recognize a Werewolf, one should look for the person infected with lycanthropy (the disease that causes the transformations) to appear extremely tired a few days prior and a few days after the full moon. People who happen to be Werewolves also appear older than they really are.

Harry shut the book, something felt off about Professor Lupin and now he knew what it was. The Boggart turning into the Full Moon, Lupin being sick around the time on the Full Moon, and what he read about the aging. Lupin could be no older than his thirties yet he looked to be in his late forties or early fifties.

Harry had no problems about Lupin being a werewolf as he was only dangerous when he transformed. Plus, Harry remembered reading about a new developmental potion that would help Werewolves keep their mind during transformation. Another click went off in Harry's mind that had to be what Snape brought Lupin when Harry went to Professor Lupin’s office during the last Hogsmeade Weekend.

Harry decided not to tell his friends about his discovery, as the fact Werewolves having a hard time in the Wizarding World stood out in Harry's mind. Lupin seemed to be a decent enough guy, and Harry did not want to sabotage his Defense Against the Dark Art's teacher's future.

The day of the Quidditch Match with Slytherin and Gryffindor was upon us. The weather was extremely frigid and wet, as rain fell from the sky but Flint did not care. He turned to his fellow team members with a sour expression on his face.

"If you don't win, I’ll kill you," said Flint wickedly before motioning the rest of the Slytherin team to the outside.

Harry stepped outside and he became soaked in less than a minute. The rain and the wind was blowing his hair in front of his face, making it difficult to see.

"Potter, quit standing there, a little rain ain't gonna hurt you," barked Flint.

"Yeah, but a lot can kill you," muttered Harry darkly as he used his Metamorphmagus to shorten his hair slightly so it would not whip in his face as much.

"Welcome to the most anticipated match of the year, every year, although I don't know why they hold it first, as it makes everything else seem anticlimactic," said Lee Jordan who was monitored by McGonagall as always. "We have the noble and virtuous Gryffindor Team lead by Oliver Wood against the Slimy, with the exception of one player, Slytherin Team led by the sadistic and unbalanced Marcus Flint. Flint is a right b..."

"Jordan!" screamed McGonagall in warning. "Keep your opinions to yourself. You are lucky I allowed you get this far, but I am in a good enough mood today."

Everyone flew up. Flint and Wood shook hands, attempting to break the other's fingers. The game began but no one got any points for quite some time, as they had to fight both the opposing team and the storm raging outside. After Twenty Minutes, Gryffindor Chaser Katie Bell managed to score a goal, much to Flint's displeasure. He ordered his Chasers and Beaters to attack the Gryffindor Chasers with reckless abandoned. Harry just sat back, and watched the show, especially when the Weasley twins joined the fray, when George attempted to use Flint's skull as beater practice.

"This is turning into a regular brawl up there," said Lee excitedly. "Hooch’s having a hard time breaking this up and The Slytherin Seeker has seen the Snitch!"

Indeed as Harry shot towards the Snitch. The Gryffindor Seeker seemed rather uncoordinated, barely able to stay on his broom. Gryffindor had three different Seekers since Harry went to Hogwarts, only the one during Harry's first year having any marginal talents. Harry thought Gryffindor would not have Seeker problems if he had been sorted in the House but now was not the time to worry about it.

The Gryffindor Seeker spiraled out of control as Harry had his hands a few inches away from the Snitch but his muscles tensed up. It seemed the Dementors had left their post at the entrances to watch the game. Harry never knew Dementors could be Quidditch fans. Harry decided he better end this right now and he grabbed the Snitch, giving Slytherin the victory but he began to feel light headed as the Dementors started to close in.

The sound of the storm and the crowd went numb but Harry knew he had to get as far away from the Dementors as possible. He shot off on his broom, away from the Quidditch pitch, severely weakened from the effects of the Dementors. The wind whipped in the air and Harry stopped in front of a giant willow tree to catch his breath. A huge gust of wind made Harry lose his balance and he lightly brushed against the tree.

"Oh great," muttered Harry sarcastically as one of the branches whipped up, smacking him in the shoulder. Another whip up, causing the branch to hit him over the back, causing both Harry and the broom to spiral down onto the ground below the tree.

Harry looked up, dazed and particularly dangerous looking tree branch whipped up. The Slytherin Seeker winced, as he knew once that tree branch connected, he could very well be ripped in half. At the last second, something pulled Harry out of the way. Harry watched as the tree branch connected with his Nimbus 2000 broom, shattering it into pieces.

"No," whispered Harry but he turned around to see if he could find his rescuer. All he saw was a shaggy black dog walking away from him, towards the Forbidden forest. After seeing that, Harry passed out from the pain of getting whacked around by this violent tree.

Later in the Hospital Wing, Harry groggily woke up, surrounded by Hermione, Daphne, and Theodore. It took Harry a moment to remember what appeared to be a possessed tree pummeled him. Harry had a feeling this little encounter was not going to help his mental state.

"Harry, are you going to ever have one Quidditch Game where you don't get injured or an attempt is made on your life for some reason?" inquired Theodore.

"I doubt that," remarked Daphne shaking her head. "It seems Harry has been having a string of bad luck when it comes to Quidditch. You've been out for six hours this time Harry."

"At least I won," said Harry weakly.

"That's like saying at least Fudge accidentally passed a law that didn’t benefit him," said Daphne.

"Still, the Dementors made yet another attempt on my life," said Harry. "To add to that perfect day, I get assaulted by a psychotic tree and my broomstick gets smashed into bits."

"Dumbledore didn’t look too happy about the Dementors," said Hermione. "I overheard him muttering, "this isn't supposed to happen until I say it happens" to the Dementors and then they glided off before acting like he was banishing them off with a spell. "

Harry looked rather confused at that. The Dementors did not obey most wizards and Lupin had to drive them off with a spell, but Dumbledore just said a few words, and they glided off.

"Dumbledore has something else up his sleeve," said Harry grimly.

"So what else is new," replied Daphne dryly. "I think that old man tries to manipulate people in his sleep."

"The Dementors are supposed to be under the control of Fudge," said Theodore frowning. "They aren't supposed to listen to anyone but the current Minister who has some kind of magical relic that keeps them in line."

Magical relic that keeps creatures in line? Harry remembered reading about something like that a long time ago but he could not remember where.

Madam Pomfrey walked out of her office, looking at Daphne, Theodore, and Hermione before shooing them out of her Hospital Wing.

"Good Mr. Potter, you’re awake," said Pomfrey.

"So what's the damage this time, since I got assaulted by that tree," said Harry. "I only brushed against it, I swear."

"Broken collarbone and severely cut up right arm, but other than that, you were remarkably unhurt for getting in a close encounter with a Whomping Willow," said Pomfrey. "You’re to stay the weekend as I repaired all the damage but you still need to rest Mr. Potter and then you may leave Monday morning. Good day to you."

Harry sank into a state of sleep, due to lack of anything better to do. On and off, Harry slept for the duration of the weekend until he was let out on Monday Morning.

In Ancient Runes on Monday, Professor Johnson was teaching a spell about how to detect if any spells were put on a person or magical skills developed that showed in Rune form. After his demonstration, the class paired off. Hermione was partners with Harry.

"Okay, Harry, do you want to me to go first or you go first?" asked Hermione quietly.

"You can go Hermione," said Harry, wanting to confirm his theory.

"Declaro," muttered Hermione as a holographic mist flew up over Harry's head. She raised her eyebrows as several different runes appeared above Harry's head, five in total.

The first of which was a wand with a lock around it, the second was a green lightning bolt, third was a snake, the fourth was an interconnected faint red line between two people, and the fifth was a crest with the elements wind, water, earth, fire, and metal.

Harry could figure out that three of them represented his mystic abilities, the fact he survived the killing curse, and the Parseltongue abilities but Hermione had to look through the Ancient Runes textbook to look up the other two. Hermione thumbed to the textbook, looking rather excited.

"Harry you've got a Compatibility Bond with someone," whispered Hermione excitedly. Hermione had a shrewd guess who that this bond was with thus proving her earlier guess a couple of weeks ago.

"What's that Hermione?" asked Harry frowning.

"It's an extremely rare bond between two people," said Hermione in a hushed tone reading the book. "It’s unusual for anyone to find someone that they are completely compatible with, as their counterpart is sometimes in a different time period or even in an alternate universe. The bond has no limitations by age, as it first begins to form when the compatible people meet. Also, it says that separately the two people will be weaker but when they are together, they are more powerful as they draw on each other's magical power. Also the people involved in such a bond will be fanatically loyal to each other, no matter what and can balance out the other halves less desirable tendencies."

"Interesting," said Harry. "So I have another rare magical ability."

"Yes but this time it is not a bad one," said Hermione. "Although the bond is only partially formed as it is a light red."

Harry just nodded, at a loss of what to say. He could not figure out who he could have possibly formed a bond with like this and at such a young age. Of course, if Harry was honest with himself, he could see he was deluding himself from the obvious conclusion.

Hermione looked up the final unidentified Rune and suddenly got a sick, revolted look on her face.

"Harry, look at this," whispered Hermione looking like she was going to get sick. "This is a Magical Suppression ward. It blocks anywhere between forty percent to one hundred percent of a person's magic, depending on how magically powerful the person is. This spell is said to be one of the Darkest Spells in existence."

Harry looked at Hermione with an unreadable expression on his face. Hermione decided to continue speaking as it looked like Harry wasn't going to say anything.

"I'm guessing it is closer to the forty percent blocked as if it was all the way blocked, you would be a Squib," said Hermione. "Who would do such a thing and when would they have a chance to do it?"

Harry motioned for Hermione to lean in close so only the two of them could hear.

"I'm pretty sure Dumbledore did it, the time I'm guessing is the night my parents were killed by Voldemort and he attempted to kill me," whispered Harry as Hermione's eyes widened in horror. "It can’t be removed by my own hand. I need someone extremely powerful to remove so and the only two that appear to be on that level of power is Voldemort and Dumbledore. I doubt they would consent to remove the block due to not liking me for various reasons."

Hermione looked rather irritated at Dumbledore but did not press the subject any further. She muttered under her breath about "power hungry old man" and "performing unauthorized spells on toddlers" as they left. The revealing spell saw that Hermione did not have anything that left a Rune performed on her or any spontaneously formed magical powers.

After Care of Magical Creatures and then Dinner, Harry decided to take a trip to the Room of Requirement for a brief visit with his family before using his Portus-Amulet to take a trip to St. Mungos to visit Ginny.

Harry arrived at the makeshift lair. Everyone gave him a brief greeting before they all went back to their business giving Harry a chance to look around. Master Splinter was apparently in the middle of a training session involving Raph and Leo. Don was scribbling away at something on a notepad and Mikey was reading a comic book while eating some chips.

"Now my sons," instructed Master Splinter to Leo and Raph. "At times, an attack can come from anywhere, even from behind and when you are at a handicap. Raphael stand back while I give you instructions. Leonardo, turn your headband around, so it is covering your eyes."

Splinter led Raphael over and he pulled his Sais out, twirling them.

"Raphael, attack," said Splinter to Raph. Raph eagerly sprang into action but when he drew his Sai up, Leo blocked it with a Katana. Leo turned around blocking a second Sai shot with his Katana before disarming Raph in one swift motion.

Raph growled and attempted to take a shot at Leo but Leo ducked and tapped Raph on the shell with the flat end of his Katana. Raph attempted to pick up his Sais but Leo kicked him, before leaping up into the air, pinning Raph's wristbands to the ground with his Katanas.

"The lesson here is expect the unexpected," said Splinter as he helped a sullen Raph out of his trapped predicament. "Do not get overconfident despite your opponent being at a disadvantage and if you have the disadvantage, one should use everything at their disposal so they can turn their disadvantages into advantages."

"Let me have a go at this attacking from behind," said Harry.

"If you wish, Harry," said Splinter. "Leonardo turn around and get ready."

Leo prepared himself, as Harry pulled out his new and improved Double Edged Sword ready for sparring. The original had been destroyed in the battle with the Basilisk.

"Attack, Harry," commanded Splinter.

Harry took the long way around to the front instead of a straight attack from behind. Leo spun around, ready for an attack from behind. Harry was already in the air and Leo barely blocked the double edge sword swipe with his Katanas. Harry leaped over Leo before discreetly rolling underneath. Leo swung wildly but Harry was standing off to the side. Harry hung onto the wall before kicking off. Leo managed to stick his Katana into the ground to keep him from falling before yanking them back and going back to a standing position. He charged Harry and Harry decided to step to the side slightly before throwing his double edge sword at Leo's feet as a distraction as Leo swung his Katanas.

Thinking he disarmed Harry, Leo got off his guard and Harry pulled out a Chigirika from his robes. This weapon was a two-foot stick equipped with a two and a half foot spiked chain with a ball on it. Harry swung it in the air, before wrapping it around Leo's swords and pulled them straight from his hands.

"Excellent work Harry," praised Splinter. "Another lesson is not to rely on a primary weapon as you can be disarmed at any time and perhaps use the loss of a primary weapon as a diversion to bring another concealed weapon into the battle."

Splinter looked over to Michelangelo. He walked over, tapping Mikey across the back of the head with his walking stick to bring Mikey out of super hero land.

"Michelangelo, it's your turn," said Splinter. "You get to attempt to attack Raphael from behind."

"Cowabunga!" cried Mikey leaping up as Raph concealed his vision. Harry decided to see what Don was up to.

Harry looked over Don's shoulder, as Don scribbled something but shook his head and erased it. Back in New York, Don went through more erasers doing his scientific and mathematical calculations than Mikey went through pizza.

"All those calculations and I have not got a clue what they mean," said Harry shaking his head in confusion. "Care to explain what they mean, Don."

"Glad to Harry," said Don before moving into full scientific brainiac mode. "I’m attempting to develop a way to make electronics work in a magical environment. This has been tried several times over the years and none have been successful and I believe I have figured out exactly why. All the previous attempts were an attempt to make electronics run off of magic. When the two were mixed together, an over stimulation of both magical and electrical energy caused the devices to explode. My opinion is this. I don't think a magical solution exists to this problem. The solution for this problem is readjusting the wiring along with a few other variables that are too complex to summarize briefly in a way where high quantities of magic flows smoothly without disrupting the workings inside the machine."

"Interesting and how far have you got on this problem," said Harry.

"Not very far, it is a lot of tedious work, calculating and recalculating every possible solution. As I don't have a computer at my disposal, this long process needs to be done by hand," answered Don. "I think I broke four pencils in frustration for it not coming along as it should."

"I'm sure you'll figure it out someday, Don," said Harry. "Listen, I've got to leave, I have other business to attend to. Tell the others I said bye."

"Okay, Harry," said Don absentmindedly working on another line of calculations.

Harry used his Portus Amulet to send himself to the Slytherin Library before using his Metamorphmagus abilities to make both of his scars disappear, shorten his hair, make it flat, turn it brown, and turn his eyes color to hazel. He could not be afford to be seen out in public. With another tap of his wand, the Portus-Amulet pulled himself towards St. Mungos.

Looking around the lobby, he was glad there was hardly anyone to see him as he used his Portus-Amulet to get him. From what the Twins told him, Ginny was on the fourth floor in the spell damage wing. Harry decided to make his way up, quietly and discreetly. There was very little chance Harry was going to be ambushed in a hospital but his paranoia was not going to let him take any chances.

He arrived, managing to pick the right door with Ginny lying in bed behind it. She laid back, her eyes open but a blank lifeless look in them still. Harry was torn up inside seeing his friend like this and he still partially blamed himself, even through the logical part of his brain still knew it was Dumbledore's fault.

Harry pulled a chair up beside Ginny's bed, sitting beside her but not knowing what to say. What could he say? He looked at Ginny not being her usual cheerful self. This fact broke Harry and he felt a great pain inside. Suddenly he felt a wave of magical energy. In his younger years, when he got upset he performed accidental magic but this felt very powerful as if a subconscious force was driving him on.

Harry could have sworn a light blue light enveloped Ginny but only for a second. Sitting back, Harry felt slightly drained from that burst of accidental magic and he wondered where it came from but an unexpected sound brought Harry out of his thoughts.

"I’m going to kill Dumbledore!" screamed the voice that brought Harry out of his senses.

Glad he had the foresight to put a silencing charm on the door, Harry jerked his head up and he saw Ginny sitting up her bed with an enraged look on her face. This look softened when she looked in Harry's direction. Harry looked over and saw that during the bout of magical outburst, he did not have enough magical energy to sustain his Metamorphmagus disguise.

"Hi, Harry," said Ginny quietly; looking a bit upset she startled her friend.

Harry just reached forward and hugged Ginny. He saw so glad she was awake he could not say anything.

"So how long was I out," said Ginny.

"Two months but you're awake now and that's all I care about," said Harry. "So, do you remember what happened in Dumbledore's office?"

Ginny looked reluctant to say anything.

"Ginny, I promise I won't get mad," said Harry although his eyes showed something else.

"Well, he tried to get me to spy on you," said Ginny. "Then when I refused, he tried to put me under the Imperius Curse..."

"He what!" said Harry before deciding he would file it away under potential blackmail material to use against Dumbledore but Ginny grabbed on to his arm to calm him down.

Harry heard the sound of the Healer outside the door.

"I have to go Ginny," said Harry. "I'm not supposed to be here."

Ginny looked up at Harry, not wanting to let go of his arm but she reluctantly did. Harry felt great disappointment when this act by Ginny happened, although he could not figure out exactly why this was right now and he reluctantly put his wand to his Portus-Amulet to bring himself to the Slytherin library.

In his office, Dumbledore had a splitting headache. He knew only one thing could bring on pain such as this to an entity with his magical power. The second stage of that blasted Compatibility Bond that screwed so many plans had been completed. The Headmaster was at a loss how as his potential pawn should be at Hogwarts and the girl was at St Mungos. This should not have happened, especially tonight.

If the third stage of the Compatibility Bond was completed, any hope of Dumbledore had of controlling Potter would go straight down the toilet.
Sign up to rate and review this story