Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 19

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 19

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-11-06 - Updated: 2006-11-07 - 1027 words

0Unrated
Sorry it took me what a week to update, I couldnt make myself sit down and write. I was overly excited about my birthday that was on friday, but now that its passed and the excitement has worn off, I made myself sit and write you guys an update. enjoy. xoxo







Chapter 19




Joe's POV


I looked from her to the road, back at her and then back at the road, as she looked at me, I am guessing trying to figure out how to answer my question, "You showed me a different way to live, one that was better then partying and random guys, and you dealt with my relapses when I thought the only way was to drink and party everything away, you showed me what it was like to have a connection with someone that didn't require words," she looked away from me out of the car window, "You understood and forgave things most people wouldn't," she looked back at me for a second, "Green light," she pointed to the road. I bit down on my bottom lip, pressing my foot against the gas. She didn't start to cry as she answered my question, it was a relief that she didn't cry, but I kind of expected her to. She had spoke low, and didn't break eye contact; until she whispered her last part.


I kept quiet the rest of the ride to the apartment. Turning off the car, I sighed looking to her. She undid her seatbelt, looking to me. She looked drained, kind of like the memory that I had earlier.






Pete's POV


I sighed walking into the apartment, expecting to see Stacey on the couch. I had prepared myself for her yelling. But she wasn't there; she wasn't even here in the apartment. Stacey told me to let Laura grow up, a million times, but I back off and let my sister grow up and things get worse. And I can't help but blame myself, if I had just sent her home that night I found out about her and Joe, we wouldn't be here. She'd be at home with my parents; drinking and partying but I could have fixed that by suggesting my parents put her in a program.


I was killing myself with the should haves and feeling like a terrible big brother, when she seemed to be fine. I lay back on the bed looking up. Before all this I was okay with her being with him, he made her smile and got her away from partying, and he pretty much had gotten her away from drinking; I just wanted to feel like her protector again, it was my job as her big brother but all she wanted was Joe.






Andy's POV


I watched her sleep, thinking. I was the lucky one, really. But I felt like I was about to loose it all and I didn't know why. Well maybe I did, she was taking this over board; she was so wrapped up in the fact that she was over Lizy's death, that she didn't see that the pain was just consuming her. Patrick, Pete, and Joe; when he remembered; watched the love of their lives self destruct. Sure Lizy probably wouldn't have self destructed if she had lived and Patrick wouldn't have to save her from herself. But Pete and Joe watched Laura and Stacey fall apart many times and it made them stronger I guess; I just didn't know if I could handle Ana falling apart.


My head and its rambling, its gotta stop. I looked to the door as the hallway light shined in, Jordan poked his head inside. I kicked the covers off getting up, walking to him. I shut the door slightly before bending down to his level. "What's wrong bud?" he rubbed his eyes, staring at me, "Jordan what's wrong?" I asked after a moment.
"I had a nightmare," he looked at the floor, digging his toes into the carpet.
"Okay come on," I reached for his hand, he took a hold after a minute, letting me lead him to the room, "Now you gotta remember nightmares and dreams cant hurt you, they are not real," I pulled the covers up over him after he was in bed.
"But they seem real and scary,"
"Well they are not, I swear, they cant hurt you, and they can only scare you if you let them, so you just tell yourself nothing can hurt you as long as daddy's around all right," he nodded sitting up wrapping his arms around my neck.






Stacey's POV


This best friend of mine, has a huge affect on my personal life; meaning my life with Pete. I guess I kind of half knew it might happen, she's his little sister, she'll always hold number one place in his heart. And I don't hate her for it, its not like she wants Pete to worry, or try to fix everything that goes wrong in her life; she wants Joe to do all that. But I envy her, she makes me loose the Petey I love, and he can't be found until she's okay. It sucks. Still not ready to go home, I stopped at the park, the same park that held many memories, some good, lots bad.


My thoughts ran into the night I made the deal to take Laura's place. I snapped out of the memory as it replayed in my head. Thinking; everyone worried and protected Laura. We all did it, even to Andy and Patrick. Sure she caused damage for herself, but if she was ever in any real danger one of us was there to bail her out. I snapped out of other thoughts, looking to my right as a shadow approached me. Deja vu took over along with a bit of panic. I sighed when I realized I knew the person, "Hi," she smiled sitting on the bench.
"Hi, Kristi is it?" I smiled back, she nodded.
"What you doing out here?" she asked, I shrugged.
"Don't feel like being at home right now, figured the night air would be a good calming effect,"
Sign up to rate and review this story