Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book III

Chapter 18: Return to New York Part One

by madnesspersonified 0 reviews

Ninja Turtles 2003/Harry Potter crossover. Read Books I and II first. Harry encounters more trouble in the form of the most dangerous prisoner Azkaban has ever held, Sirius Black. More complete sum...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Sci-fi - Characters: Bellatrix,Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Lupin,Sirius - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2006-11-07 - Updated: 2008-04-10 - 4742 words

2Original
Chapter Eighteen: Return to New York Part One

The Turtles, Harry, and Splinter materialized just outside the lair. For security purposes, both Donatello and Harry had rigged up a few nasty surprises for anyone who had attempted to break into the lair uninvited shortly before Harry's second year at Hogwarts.

"Well it appears the tunnels around the sewer are completely deserted," observed Splinter.

"So in other words, the Foot all packed up and went home after that night they attacked us, while blowing up the warehouse with us inside," said Michelangelo. "Looks like your theory was right, Harry."

"Yes, the Shredder thinks we are dead," confirmed Harry. "That brings potential for a surprise attack right in the middle of Foot central."

"If we can get the security defenses around the Shredder's headquarters down," added Don, keying in the access code for the entry to the lair. A moment after completion, the sewer pipes sprung open, revealing the entrance to the lair.

Everyone looked around; the lair was just as they left it.

"Welcome home everyone," said Don, as he began to boot up his computer, ready for action.

"So, the plan is going to be an all out assault on Foot Headquarters," said Leo. "Don, see if you can hack into the Shredder's security system and find a way to disable any perimeter defenses."

A few moments of hard work, Don managed to pull up some directions to get into Foot Headquarters by way of the sewer.

"Okay, this complicates things, this program was designed and encrypted by Doctor Baxter Stockman," said Don. "It may be a bit more difficult to hack into the system as I had hoped."

"Let me try," suggested Harry.

"Be my guest, Harry, if you think you can get around Stockman's coding," said Don, getting up and allowing his younger brother to attempt to hack into the Shredder's Baxter Stockman designed security system.

Raphael pounded on his punching bag as Leonardo consulted with Master Splinter.

"We must be prepared, for anything," said Splinter.

"Oh I'm prepared alright," said Raph. "Prepared to kick some Foot butt."

"I think Master Splinter meant a little something more than that, Raph," remarked Leo, turning his Sensei.

"Indeed, Leonardo, I believe it is time to return the Shredder's sword to its former owner," said Splinter, indicting the Sword of Tengu, which was glinting sinisterly.

Raph eagerly walked forward, before grabbed the sword, forgetting about its unique properties. As a result, a wave of energy knocked Raph right onto his shell the second he touched the sword.

"Forgetting something?" asked Leo, holding the protective metal glove out.

"Why don't you carry the sword Leo?" suggested Leo, massaging his head from when it hit the ground. "After all, you’re the sword guy."

Leo put the protective glove, pulling the Sword of Tengu out before putting it in his sheaths.

"I'm in!" cried Harry triumphantly. "It took a lot of trial and error, but I managed to crack Stockman's security code and hacked into the system."

The four Turtles and Splinter walked over, as Harry had pulled out building schematics of Foot Headquarters.

"Getting in appears to be easy," said Harry, looking at the outline in front of him.

"What about getting to Shredder?" asked Leonardo.

"A bit of hard work and patience is required but it can be done," said Harry, frowning. At this moment, Don looked over his shoulder.

"Yeah, but what concerns me is everything between the entrance and Shredder," said Don, looking at the building.

"So, are we ready to do this?" inquired Mikey.

"I believe so," said Harry. "I will sabotage Shredder's security defenses and let you know what you are up against on this end."

Despite the fact Harry would not be getting to do any fighting, disrupting the Shredder's security defenses would be the most important task of the night, as without them down, his brothers would have no hope of entering Foot Headquarters without getting captured in an instant.

"So, it's settled," said Leo nodding his head. "We’re going to be a four turtle wrecking crew."

"Five," said Splinter in a firm voice, reminding his sons he would be coming along as well.

Harry watched his family go off. Despite knowing the important job he had to do, Harry would be lying if he said he did not feel a small burst of disappointment for not going along to knock some Foot goons around. Still he needed to keep his mind focused at the task at hand.

Outside Foot Headquarters, the Turtle's vehicle known as the Battle Shell was driving towards the building.

"This is it, we are coming up on Foot central right now," announced the voice of Don from apparently inside the Battle Shell.

The Battle Shell sped forward into action, driving down a tunnel, moving towards the central command station of the Foot.

Inside the tower, the Foot on duty in security command received warning of an incoming attack. They prepared for the standard lockdown procedure.

In the his throne room, Oroku Saki heard security alarms going off, which meant there was someone attempting to break and enter into his fortress.

"Hun," commanded Saki.

Obediently, Hun answered his master's summons almost instantly.

"Yes sir," answered Hun.

"There appears to be some kind of security breach, I want you to investigate immediately," said Saki.

Hun nodded loyally. The mountain of a man walked off, investigating the source of the disturbance.

The Foot in the security control center heard of the oncoming attack and were beginning to undergo the lockdown procedure, a procedure that when they did drills on it, went by without a hitch many times.

"This is security control, we are under attack," said one of the Foot Ninjas.

"Commence with the lockdown procedure, immediately," said a second Foot Ninja, pressing buttons, preparing to lock the entire place down but the lockdown procedure appeared to be scrambled and was not working as well as it should.

The doors grinded to a close slower than they should have as the Battle Shell sped down the tunnel, ready to blow through the doors.

"Front armor down," commanded the voice of Don as the armor slid down over the windows of the Battle Shell.

The opening of the door went tighter, so the Battle Shell needed to become angled to the sides, as it was propelled through the door by miniature rockets, making it through barely as the door closed.

Lasers popped out of the top of the vehicle, shooting at the security cameras and any Foot Ninjas who decided to be close enough to the action causing several of the Ninjas to be pinned down behind a security control outpost.

At this moment, Hun walked through the door, preparing to investigate the disturbance. However, he never expected to see this particular vehicle, especially when he thought the Turtles were destroyed due to his Master's word.

"Ah crud," said Hun in an emotionless as the van popped a missile off the top, launching it towards Hun. The large man ducked out of the way, causing a hole to be blown through the ground.

A rapid-fire succession of laser blasts threatened Hun, but he managed to pull a circular explosive device out. Setting the detonation time to five seconds, Hun pressed the button before expertly tossing it underneath the van. The explosive went off, knocking it over and no doubt injuring any occupants of the van.

Hun walked over to the vehicle, cracking his knuckles before the monstrous man ripped the back of it open with his bare hands. There appeared to be no occupants inside.

"What!" exclaimed a confused Hun. "Empty?"

In the Sewers underneath Foot Headquarters, a hole was burned in a sewer pipe before the piece of metal fell off. Don climbed out followed closely by Raph.

"Nice remote control work, slick," complimented Raph.

"And they say hours and hours of video games are bad you," inputted Mikey, shaking his head at the poor uninformed nature of the so-called experts.

"Poor Battle Shell, it really took a beating," said Don. "I was kind of starting to get attached to that gadget laden gas guzzler."

"And I'm sure you'll love the next one you build," replied Leo. "Right now, we have to stick to the task."

"Harry, we’re inside" said Don on the other end of his shell cell.

"Good, Don, now I am creating a virus so I can fry their internal communications network and make them unable to coordinate their attacks," said Harry, a bit too evilly for his own good.

Hun was not a happy person right now. At this moment, he was ripping off chunks of the van, before angrily lobbing it towards the Foot Ninjas, who scattered before getting crushed by the incoming metal. He had an incoming call on his communications device and Hun picked it up. It was his Master.

"Hun, report," said Saki coolly.

"Sir, a van managed to slip past security but it was a decoy," said Hun.

"What!" thundered Saki.

"There’re something else you should know, Master," said Hun, wondering if saying this was the right thing to say. "I have seen this vehicle before. It belongs to the Turtles."

"The Turtles alive. But Stockman assured me..." started Saki before trailing off and realizing Stockman had lied to him. "STOCKMAN!"

Saki deduced the best course of action would be to give Stockman's laboratory a call to have a little chat with him about lying.

"Stockman, Stockman, answer me!" thundered Saki.

Stockman had his back turned, sneering at the incoming call, before turning off his communication line to the Shredder. His little surprise for the Shredder would be done in a couple of hours and tonight, Stockman would make the Shredder pay for mocking his superior genius. Also, having Hun cut off half of Stockman's body had not endeared the Shredder to Baxter either.

"Stockman, report!" said Saki before turning his attention towards Hun. "Hun, scour the building, find the Turtles, put all Foot Ninja on full alert, and bring me Stockman!"

All of the sudden, Hun's communications device started to go to static.

"Master, I cannot hear you, your signal is breaking up," said Hun desperately. "Security control, this is Hun, can anyone hear me?"

Hun's communications equipment went completely dead. He decided to track down the Turtles, as it would no doubt please his Master if he had finished them off for good.

The Turtles and Splinter found there way to a corridor. After walking for a couple of minutes, they found a big metal door along with an input device obviously designed to key in an access code.

"Harry, it would be a big help if you could find an access code so we can get in," commented Don.

"Hmmm, Saki seems to be more paranoid than I am," said Harry. "It appears he has the codes changed hourly, this could be a bit tricky. If you got get inside and establish a connection, so I can nullify the need for access codes on this end, it would make my life a lot easier."

"Allow me," suggested Raph a second before he kicked the door down and allowing everyone access to the control center.

"Noisy but effective," observed Mikey as his brothers and Master Splinter walked through the door.

They found themselves greeted at least fifty or sixty foot ninjas, all wielding weapons of some sort.

"Now that's a lot of ninjas," said Mikey before pulling his nunchucks out, ready for action.

The Foot Ninjas rushed the Turtles and Splinter ready for action.

Leo sprang into the air, blocking a pair of sword swings with his own katanas before pushing back and flipping the Foot Ninjas over. Don twirled his Bo staff and smacking a charging Foot Ninja in the shin with it. Raph blocked a sickle swing before whacking the Foot Ninja in the side of the head with an elbow.

Don launched himself up and promptly brought his the Bo staff down onto the top of the head of the Foot Ninja. He blocked a swing with a Naginata before Mikey sprang up, catching the ninja in the back of the head with a well-placed nunchuck swing.

Master Splinter found himself surrounded by a half a dozen Foot Ninjas, all wielding swords. Splinter looked at them from the corner of his eyes before leaping up. Walking stick cracked over the head of One Foot Ninja. The second Foot Ninja was hoisted up and tossed into the third by the rat master. The Fourth Foot Ninja was knocked back with a kick. The fifth one was whacked in the chest with the walking stick and the sixth one had an uppercut from Splinter driven to his jaw. Splinter stood tall, all of his foes knocked out due to his efforts.

Leo blocked the sword swinging efforts of three ninjas with his katanas before Raph rushed into action, knocking two of the ninjas out with a well timed split kick. Leo swung his katana, slicing his attacker's sword in half. A vicious punch knocked his assassin enemy down and out.

"There’re a lot of these suckers, aren't there?" commented Raph, blocking a staff shot with his Sai before kicking the offending ninja in the throat.

Mikey climbed onto a control center device, stalked by three ninjas wielding Kusari-Gama. Nunchuck shots by Mikey managed to bat the attempted chain whips back.

"Meh," said Mikey, taunting the Foot Ninjas as they attempted to attack him.

More desperate attempts to snare the Turtle from the Foot Ninjas but Mikey managed to keep leaping out the reach of the Kusari-Gama wielding Foot Ninja.

"Booga, Booga, Booga," taunted Mikey before the chains were wrapped around his feet and he was yanked but he managed to fly behind the control center, pulling his foes in with him.

Sounds of scuffling were heard from behind the control center outpost. The ninjas sailed out from behind the control center. Mikey pulled himself up, looking triumphant at his victory.

Leo blocked a pair of sickle wielding Foot Ninjas before sliding underneath and then kicking them back.

"Donatello, you're on!" shouted Leo as Don sprang into the air, planting his Bo staff into the ground. Don spun around, knocking the Foot Ninja manning the controls out of the chair before settling himself into the chair. He unzipped his duffle bag, before pulling a wire out, believing that would be good enough to suit his purposes.

"Harry, I am establishing the connection right now," informed Don, hooking a wire into the computer before typing in a series of complex commands.

"Right, Don, standing by for nullification process," confirmed Harry on the other end.

A Foot Ninja flew by; landing on the computer right by Don was working. Don looked up, seeing Mikey was the one who send the ninja flying.

"Do you mind?" asked Don in an agitated voice. "I'm working here."

"Sorry," said Mikey sheepishly before ducking underneath a sword swing and leaping up, smashing the Foot Ninja over the back with a pair of nunchucks.

A dozen Foot Ninjas pinned down Leo and Raph but Master Splinter rolled into action, before sweeping the legs out from underneath one of the Foot Ninja's with his walking stick. This gave Leo enough room to slash at one of the Foot Ninja's back with a sword, causing him to fall to the ground. Raph leapt over the attempted attacks of his opponents and tossed his Sais, knocking one back before ducking underneath the swing from another one and leaping up, knocking him back.

Don finished inputting the data. A Foot Ninja behind him raised the sword, preparing to slice Don's head in half but Don calmly picked up his Bo staff. Seconds later, he whacked the Foot Ninja in the face with it, dropping the warrior to the floor.

Mikey rolled underneath a charge and smashed one of the Foot Ninja in the back, causing him to fly forward and accidentally get impaled on a sword of one of his fellow assassins. Taking advantage of this distraction, Mikey swung his weapon, to crack the Foot Ninja who did the impaling in the head with the nunchucks. The warrior hit the floor, his skull cracked from the impact of the blunt blow.

"Access code nullification link established," commented Don.

"Nullification in process," responded Harry from the other end of the shell cell. "Access codes are as of this moment nullified and you should be able to move about the building freely, without having to punch in an access code."

"And the Foot Ninja have all been knocked out," said Mikey triumphantly, indicating the mass of fallen bodies on the floor.

"No doubt, more will be on the way," said Master Splinter. "We must keep moving."

"Any suggestions on a way out, Harry?" asked Don.

"Ventilation system, there is a duct on the east side of the room you’re in," responded Harry. "This should allow you to move up at least eight to ten floors without any trouble."

Leo tensed up as footsteps were heard in the corridor where they had just come in.

"Come on, we need to go up, now," ordered Leo, using his sword to pry the covering off the air duct before beginning to climb up. The others followed Leo, quickly, not really knowing exactly where they were heading.

A moment later, Hun arrived in the control room with three Foot Tech Ninjas. Hun rushed, over, pulling up one of the fallen Foot Ninjas.

"Where are the Turtles?" demanded Hun.

"Turtles," groaned the Foot Ninja before pointing at the duct where the Turtles and Splinter had just climbed up. Then the Foot Ninja collapsed.

Hun walked over, looking up. He managed to see a tail of a rat disappearing but due to his girth, there was no way Hun was going to fit through the air duct.

"Find them," commanded Hun to the three Foot Tech Ninjas.

The Foot Tech Ninjas bowed before going after pursuit of the Turtles and the rat.

Upwards several floors, another air vent was pried off. The Turtles and Master Splinter leaped down. They appeared to be in a room filled with high tech advanced vehicles and weaponry.

"Wow, it's like I died and went to techno geek heaven," commented Don fondly, looking around in awe at all the goodies that the room held.

"Wow, a turtle could really do some serious damage with this hardware," said Raph.

Mikey picked up a funky looking gun, examining it.

"Wickedly radical," said Mikey, playing around with the trigger. "I wonder what this thing does..."

Mikey found himself shot in the face with a cloud of smog and found himself coughing.

"Does that answer your question?" asked Leo, pulling Mikey to the side.

Master Splinter paused. There was something that appeared to be off but Splinter could not figure out exactly what.

"Come, we must remain on the move," said Splinter.

The Turtles followed their sensei and little did they know on a ledge above them, perched three Foot Tech Ninjas made invisible by cloaking controls waiting to do them in. The Foot Tech Ninjas leapt to the ground, preparing to maim the Turtles and Splinter.

Master Splinter and the Turtles walked a couple of feet before stopping. Splinter sniffed in the air, clearly something was up.

"Master Splinter what is..." began Leo but Splinter held up his hand to stop his oldest son.

"I sense a presence," said Splinter.

The Turtles looked around but they could see nothing.

"No one here but us mutations," said Mikey.

"No it's something...different," said Splinter. "Something that cannot be seen."

"Foot Tech Ninja!" cried Donatello in realization before getting struck in the back by an invisible force.

Raph swung at the air but he went flying backwards due to an invisible punch. Mikey got hoisted up and thrown casually into the air. Leo attempted to swing his sword but he got struck with a kick to the back of the legs.

"What are we going to do?" asked Raph, swinging at the air, attempting to hit an invisible opponent by chance.

"No sweat, I can prepared for these clowns," said Don attempting to pull a pair of infa-red goggles out of his duffle bag but he got kicked back into a cabinet, dropping his bag.

Splinter sniffed in the air and one of the Foot Ninjas decided to make himself visible. An attempted kick by his enhanced armor was blocked by Splinter's walking stick. The Foot Ninja became invisible once again as Splinter swung his stick. The rat master turned around but the Foot Tech Ninja became visible just as he was flying through the air, catching Master Splinter with a double kick to his chest.

"Master Splinter!" cried Raph in horror but an invisible force knocked him backwards. Mikey and Don received some of the same treatment, as the Foot Tech Ninjas seemed to hold the advantage due to their lack of visibility.

Mikey managed to flip back into a platform before pulling a switch, which raised the platform in the air. Raising his hand up in the air triumphantly, he looked down at what he perceived to be his invisible attackers.

"Booyah in your face invisible man, I just smoked your transparent butt," said Mikey before his opponent became visible behind him.

"A-Hem," said declared Mikey before he kicked Mikey in the chest as he turned around, causing him to plummet fifteen feet. Thankfully for him, Mikey managed to brace his fall and land on his feet.

"They're toying with us," said Leo in frustration as an invisible enemy knocked him around.

Raph pulled himself onto some kind of souped up car while punching on some buttons in an attempt to get it working. In a moment, it hovered about three feet in the air, ready for the assault.

"Oh yeah, well it's about to use some toys on them," said Raph, before pulling a switch back, sending some kind of electrical wave at his invisible foes. They slowly shorted in and out, becoming visible at random intervals.

"Way to go Raph, it's messing up their cloaking controls," said Donatello before reaching into his bag but Raph's little air car was beginning to spin out of control, blasting things that were not Foot Tech Ninjas, including a hole through the ceiling above them.

"Yeah, now all you need to do is work on your aim," said Mikey, ducking a blast as it shot towards him. One of the Foot Tech Ninjas grabbed Mikey, but his cloaking control started to play havoc.

"Hang on Mikey, I came prepared," said Donatello, before pulling a shuriken out of his bag and lobbing at the invisible foe.

The shuriken became implanted right in the cloaking control, causing the Foot Tech Ninja to become electrocuted before slumping down to the ground, his entire cloaking control fried.

"Super Shock Shurikens, instant short circuit," remarked Don.

Leo was pinned down against the wall by one of his invisible enemies, who managed to grab a pipe that hand been blown off the wall during the battle. This ninja was using the pipe to attempt to strangle Leo.

"Don, quick get him before he disappears," said Leo but the Foot Tech Ninja let up, before pushing his cloaking control, vanishing from sight.

Raph continued to spin around on his device but a fireball flew from behind it. This incident caused Raph to leap from the device before it blew to smithereens.

"Great," said Raph sarcastically, seeing a heavily modified jeep complete with flame throwing, piloted by an invisible ninja heading for his brothers and Master Splinter.

One of the Foot Tech Ninjas had been knocking both Leo and Mikey from behind.

"Can't you shock them, Don?" asked Mikey in irritation.

"Not if I can't see them," retorted Don before he was whacked in the back before seeing the horror that was the modified jeep, shooting fireballs from the flamethrower at him. Don avoid the shot and for good reason, as the ball of fire incinerated the ground where he stood.

Splinter leaped into the driver's seat with the Foot Tech Ninja, attempting to choke him out with his walking stick. The Foot Tech Ninja managed to become visible, as his cloaking control was inadvertently knocked during the struggle. Master Splinter knew he had to stop the jeep from rolling completely over his sons but the assassin flipped him and grabbed Splinter's arm and neck, pinning Splinter back. The rat attempted to reach and managed to shut off the tank, just as it was inches away from rolling over a fallen Leonardo, crushing him flat.

"We need to make these boys, visible now so Don can shock them," said Raph as he got knocked by one of the invisible ninjas.

"I'll take care of that," said Leonardo, pulling out a pair of Fire Extinguishers before kicking them up. "Raph, think fast."

The Fire Extinguishers flew up into the air and Raph caught them, impaling them with his Sais, causing the substance within to fill the air, obscuring it with fog and making the two remaining Foot Tech Ninjas visible.

"Don, now it's up to you," said Leo.

"Right," answered Don, pulling a pair of Super Shock Shurikens from his bag before tossing them at the Foot Tech Ninjas. The shuriken impact electrocuted them, causing them to fall down, sparks flying from them with the cloaking control shorted completely out.

"Well, that's the end of that," said Raph, kicking the fallen Foot Tech Ninja in the face.

"Our invisible foes have now been defeated," said Splinter nodding his head. "Well done my sons."

"And we put out all the fires too," said Mikey proudly.

Don looked around the area. There appeared to be no doors or vents, beside the one they arrived from.

"Where do we go from here?" asked Don.

Leo looked at the hole blasted in the ceiling above them.

"Up," said Leonardo shortly.

Don nodded, pulling a grappling hook from his bag before swinging it and wrapping it around a water pipe. The Turtles and Splinter climbed up, before reaching some kind of laboratory, along with three stasis containers and several control tables.

"Harry, do you know where we are?" asked Don.

Harry frowned, looking at the floor description.

"Best I can tell you are on the fifty third floor," said Harry. "Beyond that, there seems to be no other information I can find for you."

Mikey looked around at the area, overwhelmed by a sense of deja vu.

"The decor looks strangely familiar," said Mikey.

Don paused for a second, glancing at where he was. It turned out his brother was right.

"It very well should, this is a Foot Genetics Lab," said Don.

"You mean its like that abandoned lab we found deep under the city," replied Leo.

When the Turtles went missing during Harry's second year at Hogwarts, it turned out the disturbance they had located were monsters that were mutated from people that the Foot had snatched at random. Apparently, the Shredder was looking for some kind of enemy deep under the ground and a similar laboratory to the one they were standing in was found deep underground with video logs detailing the experiences.

"Creepy," said Mikey in a hushed voice before stepping forward, inadvertently triggering an alarm system.

"Whoa, what was that?" demanded Raph, before looking at Mikey in an accusing tone.

"I didn't touch anything, I swear," said Mikey.

In an instant, stasis fluid drained from the three bio-suspension containers and three very familiar looking figures. They all were attired in Shredder armor but they looked as if they were warped versions of the head of the Foot. One of the figures had lobster claws, the other had four arms, and the third was a miniature version of Shredder.

"The Shredder?" asked Leonardo in confusion.

"No I don't think so," said Don as the three figures advanced on the Turtles and Splinter angrily. "Although I think they might be his genetic clones."

"Might be," said Raph in irritation.

The warped Shredder clones started advancing on the Turtles and Splinter, there eyes glowing a menacing shade of red and ready to spring into attack.

"So Donatello, tell me, got anything in your bag to deal with this problem," said Mikey as he began to back off from his attackers.
Sign up to rate and review this story