Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book III

Chapter 19:Return to New York Part Two

by madnesspersonified 0 reviews

Ninja Turtles 2003/Harry Potter crossover. Read Books I and II first. Harry encounters more trouble in the form of the most dangerous prisoner Azkaban has ever held, Sirius Black. More complete sum...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Sci-fi - Characters: Bellatrix,Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Lupin,Sirius - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2006-11-07 - Updated: 2008-04-10 - 4579 words

2Original
Chapter Nineteen: Return to New York Part Two

The miniature Shredder clone moved in for the attack, into the air right at Leo. Leo had to block its attack with his sword. The lobster claw Shredder Clone attempted to snap Mikey's head off but Mikey dodged the assault. The four-arm clone was engaged in battle with Raph, Don, and Splinter.

"What are these things anyway?" asked Leo, once again batting the miniature Shredder clone back but the little guy kept coming back for more.

"My guess would be," said Don ducking a shot from the four-armed Shredder clone. "Genetically engineered hybrid clones. Recombinant mutations of Shredder DNA."

The four-arm clone raised his arms up into the air and smashed Don over the head. Mikey just managed to catch his clawed opponent with a glancing blow with his nunchucks.

"That's what I was going to say," said Mikey as the miniature Shredder clone charged Splinter but Splinter swung his walking stick at him. The miniature clone was knocked backwards through the air but landed on his feet before going at the attack again.

The lobster claw Shredder clone snapped his claws at Raph who barely managed to hold them back with his Sais.

"Nasty suckers, ain't you” said Raph before ducking under a claw snap and kicking the lobster claw Shredder clone in the back.

Mikey circled the four-armed Shredder clone and prepared himself for the battle.

"Hey, armed and dangerous, how would you like..." started Mikey raising his nunchucks up but the four armed clone grabbed the nunchucks, before it flipped Mikey down onto his head. A vicious knee to the stomach sent Mikey down.

Don used his weapon to propel himself over the charge of the miniature Shredder clone before sweeping its legs out from underneath its with the Bo staff. Of course the little guy still kept coming, raising his metal gauntlet in the air, in an attempt to impale Don but Don bounced out of the way, right into a four-armed bear hug from the four-armed Shredder clone. The four-armed clone attempted to squeeze the life out of Don.

In his throne room, Saki was getting very irritated at the poor reception he was receiving on his communications system.

"Stockman! Hun! Someone report!" screamed Saki irritably.

Master Splinter was back to back with Leonardo and Raphael. The clawed Shredder clone came from one side while the miniature Shredder clone came from the other. Splinter looked up and saw his sons behind him.

"My sons, on my signal," said Splinter as the two clones charged them, gauntlets raised in the air. "Now!"

Splinter, Leo and Raph leapt out of harm’s way. As a result of this action he two clones to rammed head on with each other, causing them to fly back, looking dazed and confused.

"Guys," said Don in agony as the four-armed Shredder clone was squeezing the life out of him. "I'm kind of finding it difficult to breeze right about now."

Leo and Raph teamed up to kick the four-armed Shredder clone in the back. The four-armed Shredder clone dropped Don, but only to go after Leo and Raph, swinging wild punches at the two Turtles. Splinter looked up at the stasis container that formally held the three Shredder clones before motioning for Michelangelo.

"Michelangelo, now!" said Splinter as both Splinter and Mikey scaled the stasis chamber, before kicking the stasis container over onto the four armed Shredder clone, knocking him loopy.

"Don, I believe I have found you guys a way out," said Harry. "Quick, the building schematics shows there is a lab table with a button underneath that activates an elevator. I would suggest you get to it before the Shredder's genetic rejects wake up."

Don walked over, feeling underneath the lab tables before finding what he was looking for. He pushed the button, causing an elevator door to spring. The Four Turtles and Splinter looked at the giant hole in the floor that was separating them from the elevator.

"And how, pray tell do we get across?" asked Raph.

"No sweat, I came prepared," commented Don, reaching into his bag and pulling out a grappling hook attached to a rope. Don swung it around a few times before latching onto an overhead section of pipe. He swung across, over the pit and to the safety of the other side.

Mikey grabbed the rope and swung across, yelling like Tarzan. When he reached the other side, Don gave him in incredulous look at his antics.

"What, at least it ain't Cowabunga," replied Mikey, shrugging his shoulders.

The lobster claw Shredder clone was starting to come to life, snapping his claws in a meancing manner.

"I've got this one," said Raph, pulling out his Sais, before using them to back the lobster claw Shredder clone back as Leo and Splinter managed to swing there way across the pit to safety. As the rope was swung back, Raph gave the clone one last kick before grabbing onto the rope. "Later, lobster limbs."

Raph began to swing across but the lobster claw Shredder clone snapped the rope, causing Raphael to nearly fall to his doom. Thankfully there was a pipe in the area around the pit in the ground that Raph was able to hold onto. The lobster Shredder clone snapped his claws open and shut, ready to finish the turtle off.

Below in the room with all the high tech weapons and vehicles the Turtles fought the Foot Tech Ninjas in, Hun arrived with a small group of Foot Ninjas. Hun looked up, seeing Raph dangling helplessly.

"So, the Turtles really are alive," said Hun before climbing onto the jeep with the flamethrower attacked to it. "But not for much longer."

Leo looked down and spotted Hun and then at the lobster claw Shredder clone that was about ready to attack his brother.

"Raph, don't move until I tell you to," ordered Leo.

"Are you nuts, Leo?" asked Raph.

Hun aimed the flamethrower part of the jeep, ready to fire, just as the Lobster Claw Shredder clone closed in on his pray.

"Hold that pose, freak," said Hun viciously, about to push the button to blow Raph into smithereens.

"Okay, Raph, ready and jump down!" yelled Leo.

Raph jumped up as the lobster claw Shredder clone leapt down. The lobster claw Shredder clone hooked onto the pipe where Raph was and Hun launched the fireball, blasting the lobster claw Shredder clone. There was an agonizing growl before the lobster claw Shredder clone spontaneously combusted, completely obliterated from the heat of the fireball.

Raph pulled himself up, regaining his composure slightly. Don looked across the way and saw the other two clones rising to their feet groggily.

"Heads on guys, we are about ready to have another clone encounter," commented Don anxiously.

The miniature and full armed Shredder clone pulled themselves up, looking across the pit and Mikey looked triumphant as there appeared to be no way for the sinister clones to get them from the distance across the pit.

"Bleh, denied," said Mikey.

With a leap, the two remaining Shredder clones leaped over the pit, and prepared to go after the Turtles and Splinter, looking rather meancing. The Turtles and Splinter quickly backed into the elevator and attempted to close the door but the four-armed Shredder clone held the door open.

Quickly thinking, Don pulled a Super Shock Shuriken out of his bag of tricks and tossed it towards the elevator door, causing both the clones to be shocked and fall back, groaning in agony. As a result, the doors for the elevator slammed shut.

"Okay, did Shredder like wake up one morning and decide," said Mikey before switching to an imitation of the Shredder's voice. " I know what a really swell idea would be. Mutant clones of me, really ugly ones."

Before anyone can answer, the elevator doors were getting smashed from the outside.

"Hold that thought, Mikey," remarked Don before pushing up a trap door with his Bo staff, as the clones attempted to break into the elevator.

"Everyone up, now!" commanded Leo.

"Nunchuck express going up," said Mikey, pulling out his nunchucks and catapulting Raph, Don, Splinter, and Leo up on top of the elevator. Splinter and Leo pulled Mikey up, just as the Shredder clones burst through the door, Leo held the door on top of the elevator open with his katana as the others grabbed onto a cable. Leo slowly backed off before flipping before slashing a second cable, which caused the Turtles and Splinter to fly up while the elevator containing the Shredder clones went down.

Elsewhere in Foot Headquarters, Baxter Stockman was busy at work when he noticed a strange occurance as he did a routine check on the Foot Security System.

"What's this, someone's hacked into the system?" said Stockman in a snide tone of voice before realizing how he could use this to his advantage. "No matter, a little extra chaos could keep the Shredder busy. He'll never figure out what I have in store for him."

"Brace yourselves, it's going to hit!" yelled Leo as the elevator quickly spiraled down as they went up.

Sure enough a few seconds later, the elevator hit button, the fate of the Shredder clones but undergoing a fifty three floor fall does tend to shorten a person's life, clone or not. The Turtles and Splinter grabbed onto the wall, managing to pull themselves up to a ledge.

"Are you all right my sons?" asked Splinter.

"Yeah, peachy," remarked Raph in an emotionless tone of voice.

"Harry, what are we up against?" asked Don.

"Do you see a floor number?" asked Harry.

Don gazed upwards, seeing the "72" scratched into the wall on the floor where he is.

"We’re on the seventy second floor," remarked Don.

"Hmm, that's odd, according to this, there is no seventy second floor in Foot Headquarters," said Harry from the other end of the shell cell. "I'm getting nothing but a blank in between the seventy first and the seventy third floor. Let me run a quick check but I believe Shredder has something on that floor he doesn’t even want the security system programmers to know about."

"So, I suppose we are going to have to go in blindly and hope for the best," said Leo, nodding his head grimly, while prying the door open with his katana.

The Turtles and Splinter scampered onto the mysterious seventy-second floor. After walking a few steps, Master Splinter stopped suddenly.

"I sense a great danger on this floor," said Splinter.

"What, Sensei?" asked Leonardo curiously.

"Traps," said Splinter calmly. "We must proceed with the utmost caution or there will be dire consequences."

Splinter leaped up cautiously, making sure to avoid the floor before leaping to the end of the hallway. A couple of seconds later, Donatello mimicked his sensei, leaping up, bouncing off the walls before leaping down on the other side. Of course, being reckless he is, Raphael ran down the hall, without any regard for his safety.

"There ain't any traps down here," said Raph confidently just a few seconds before a blade shot out of the wall, swinging and missing Raph narrowly.

Three more blades popped out but Raph managed to expertly avoid before a pair of rods with circular saws came out of the wall. Raph continued his pursuit, stepping on a button on the floor, causing the second of the foot to slide into the wall, revealing a large pit with spikes on the bottom. Raph managed to leap over the pit, avoiding another blade that swung back and forth like a pendulum, before landing in front of Don and Master Splinter.

"Heh, Heh," said Raph sheepishly.

"Raphael, your rashness will bring dire consequences to you yet," said Splinter.

"I made it, didn't I" said Raph in a dismissive voice.

"And what of your brothers!" snapped Master Splinter in slight harsh voice.

"No sweat, Master," said Mikey leaping around. "Mikey got game, Mikey got hops, Mikey be in the zone."

Mikey managed to avoid the blades, while strutting around them like a goof.

"Booyah, in your face puny girly blades," said Mikey as Master Splinter put his head in his hands in frustration. "Go Mikey, Go Mikey, Go, Go, Go Mikey Argh!"

Michelangelo paid for his showboating as the blade swung like a pendulum and sliced off the back end of his headband. Knowing he had to quit fooling around, Mikey leaped over the pit of spikes. Master Splinter gave Mikey an irritated look.

"The trendy new headbands are in this season, all the stylish ninja are wearing them," said Mikey in an attempt to salvage his own mistake.

Leo jumped right over the pit, with the pieces of Mikey's headband in his hand. He roughly shoved them in Mikey's hand, looking irritated.

"No more fooling around Mikey, not today!" snapped Leo angrily before walking forward and pushing open the door that was the only way forward.

The Turtles and Master Splinter entered a cavernous looking room, with mist floating around. At the end of the room, there was a temple of some sort, with a group of five stone statues wielding tridents. Mikey gave an involuntary shudder as they moved forward towards the temple. Splinter looked up at the five stone structures the statues were behind, taking note of the symbols on them.

"Each of these symbols represent one of the five elements my son," said Splinter. "Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, and Metal."

An air of uncomfortable existence existed for a brief moment before the stone statues came to life, revealing their true forms, The Foot Mystics. The Mystics were beings of pure elemental energy, each made of the different elements indicated by the symbols on the stone structures.

"Be prepared for anything, my sons," said Splinter, as the Foot Mystics stepped forward, raising their tridents in the air before blasting the Turtles and Splinter with jets of light from them, causing them to fly back from the temple.

"Would Technicolor lightning bolts qualify as anything?" asked Mikey before getting blasted back from another bolt of energy from the Metal Foot Mystic.

Leo found himself blasted back by the Wind Foot Mystic. Raph moved in to square off the Water Foot Mystic in battle. He swung his Sais at the Water Foot Mystic but all he managed to do was cause drops of water to fly from side to side.

"Whoa, you can't even touch these guys," said Raph, vainly attempting to get a shot in on the Water Foot Mystic, but all he was hitting was water.

Mikey swung his foot, kicking the Metal Foot Mystic. This action resulted in Mikey flying back, messaging his foot in pain.

"That's not entirely true," said Mikey as the Metal Foot Mystic raised his trident, sending blasts of liquefied metal at Mikey which the turtle barely had time to deflect by spinning his nunchucks wildly.

The Fire Foot Mystic sent jets of fire flying at Donatello. Don swung his Bo staff, barely managing to beat back the attacks. Leo attempted to rush the Wind Foot Mystic but the Wind Mystic spun around, creating a tornado like motion, causing Leo to fly due to wind.

"We could really use Harry and his magic right about now," remarked Leo before the Wind Foot Mystic spun in circles, causing Leo to be caught up in the funnel cloud before getting thrown into the side of the temple. More wind was picked up, as Leo had to desperately hold onto the side of one of the stone structures and not get blown into oblivion.

The Earth Foot Mystic went after Master Splinter but Splinter whacked it with his walking stick, causing it to crumble into chunks of dirt before the Earth Foot Mystic reformed itself into a full being. Splinter leaped up, whacking the Earth Foot Mystic with his walking stick again. The Earth Foot Mystic crumpled into dirt again before slowly combining together into a fully formed being once again.

The Water Foot Mystic raised his trident in the air, beginning to cast a spell as Raph charged him but the hotheaded turtle managed to find himself blasted with a jet of water. The end result was Raph trapped inside a bubble of water. Raph angrily punched from the inside of the bubble, but due to the magical properties that the bubble contained, he could not find his way out.

"There has got to be some way to fight fire with fire!" cried Don desperately as another fireball flew his way. Don jumped out of the way, and the fireball hit the ground, leaving a giant scorch mark where Don was standing a moment ago.

Splinter spotted the Sword of Tengu in Leonardo's sheath and an idea formed in the rodent's head as he bashed the Earth Foot Mystic with his walking stick again.

"Or magic with magic," said Splinter quickly leaping up and before coming down to remove the Sword of Tengu out of Leonardo's sheath, wincing as the properties of the sword slowly burned his hands. "Leonardo, get your brothers away from the temple!"

"Master Splinter, you need the glove," said Don pulling it out of his bag. "Catch."

"No there isn't time," said Splinter, spinning around, causing a blast of electric energy to propel from the sword, knocking the Mystics back while freeing Raph from his bubble prison. "Leonardo, I told you to get your brothers away. Now!"

Leo lead Raph, Mikey, and Don away from the temple as Splinter leaped up, in front of the Fire Foot Mystic before bringing the sword up, blasting him and causing him to fly into the Metal Foot Mystic, melting the Metal Foot Mystic.

"Fire melts metal!" cried Master Splinter, once again swinging the sword, which was now causing his hands to smoke.

Splinter landed in front of the Water Foot Mystic and swung the sword, causing a wave of energy to blast him, causing the Water Foot Mystic to run into the Fire Foot Mystic, causing the Fire Foot Mystic to be quenched by the water.

"Water quenches fire!" cried Splinter, before propelling himself up into the air, right in front of the Earth Foot Mystic, who blasted rocks at Master Splinter but the wise old rat, would not be denied.

He rolled underneath a blast of rock from the Earth Foot Mystic before slashing the Sword of Tengu, blasting the Earth Foot Mystic into the Water Foot Mystic. The consequence of this action was the Water Foot Mystic being swallowed up inside the Earth Foot Mystic.

"Earth swallows Water!" cried Master Splinter, before turning his attention to the Wind Foot Mystic.

Splinter swung the sword around, causing propelled shockwave to knock the Wind Foot Mystic into the Earth Foot Mystic, scattering him all over the area of the temper.

"Wind scatters Earth!" cried Splinter before spinning around with the sword, smoke flying up from where Splinter was holding the sword with his hands. "And I shall quell the wind!"

The Turtles looked on in awe, as Splinter became a whirlwind, causing the Wind Foot Mystic to back off slightly before getting blasted with an extremely powerful shockwave into the temple, knocking the Wind Foot Mystic back. A couple seconds later, the temple collapsed on top of Splinter from the impact.

"Master Splinter!" yelled Leo, as he rushed over with the other three turtles. An anxious moment later, Splinter's hand weakly popped out of the wreckage of the temple, completely black and charred with smoke hissing from it from extensive exposure to the Sword of Tengu.

Splinter weakly pulled himself up from the wreckage of the temple, wincing as he placed his hands on the ground, due their burned state.

"Leonardo, retrieve the sword," said Master Splinter weakly as Don and Mikey helped bandaged Splinter's broken hands. "The Sword of Tengu is a potent mix of science and sorcery. Only a true master can wield it without the protective glove, but there is a grave sacrifice to be made when doing so."

Leo placed the glove on his hand, before pulling the sword out of the wreckage and placing it back in his sheaths with his regular swords. He then walked over to Don's bag, putting the protective metal glove inside.

"Everything okay, there," said Harry with concern from the other end of the shell cell.

"Fine, or as fine we can be after nearly getting killed," said Raph weakly.

"Right, I believe I may have found you a way up," said Harry. "Private elevator, east side of the building but it is unsure whether or not it can reach your floor."

Leo hastened to investigate, cutting a banner with the Foot logo on it, revealing the mentioned door and pressed a button, revealing an elevator.

"So where exactly does this take us, Harry?" asked Don.

In the lair, Harry pressed a few keys and a green line lead straight to the very top floor, where the Shredder was located.

"It’ll take you straight to the Shredder," announced Harry in a triumphant voice.

The Turtles and Splinter entered the elevator, pressing the button, which took them to the very top floor. Splinter turned to address his sons.

"No matter what happens in the end, after all you have accomplished today, I have never been more proud of you in all my life," said Master Splinter. "My ninja, my sons."

The elevator reached the top floor and the doors opened. The Turtles and Splinter walked down a small corridor before opening a pair of doors, leading to the Shredder's throne room.

"There's no one here," said Raph, looking around in confusion.

Just after Raph said these words, all four members of the Shredder's Elite Guard teleported into the room from a cloud of smoke, weapons at the ready.

"You were saying, bro?" asked Mikey rhetorically.

"Let's do this," said Raph, cracking his knuckles.

"Yeah, we're in this together," said Leo.

"You don't know the half of it, freak," said the voice of Hun, who just walked in throne room, looking ready for action.

"What do you think they are waiting for?" asked Raph.

"The Shredder to show his metal face," said Harry, in a matter of fact tone of voice from the other end of the shell cell.

"Astute as usual, Potter," said Shredder. "It is a shame you did not join my honorable organization when you had the chance."

"Honorable!" exclaimed Harry incredulously from the other end of the phone. "I think your helmet is a little too tight, Oroku Saki."

"You seem rather brave due to the fact you are not in my presence right now, Potter," said Shredder.

"So sorry to disappoint you, Saki, but I was too busy screwing with your security system to take part in your destruction tonight," said Harry in a mock sorrowful voice.

"Enough talk, let's do this thing," said Raph.

The Shredder walked forward, as the Foot Elite joined their master.

"Very well," said Shredder before raising his hand to signal his henchmen into attack. "Elite Foot Ninja attack. Destroy them all!"

The Elite Guard leapt right into the air as did the Turtles. Mikey engaged the axe wielding Elite Foot into battle, blocking the shot with his nunchucks, before wrapping the nunchucks around the blade and kicking him in the ribs. The axe wielding Elite Guard member would not be denied as he sprung up, narrowly missing Mikey with a shot with his axe.

Don engaged in battle with the trident wielding member of the Foot Elite as the trident member tossed his weapon, pinning Donatello's Bo staff against the wall before knocking Don down. The Foot Elite grabbed Don but Don used his feet to flip the Foot Elite member over. Raph went into battle with the spear-wielding member of the Foot Elite, blocking a shot with his Sai before knocking him for a loop, swinging a kick into his face. The Shredder came from out of nowhere, blasting Raph his face with a punch, causing the turtle to fly back.

Leo blocked a double-edged sword shot from the Elite Guard member wielding that weapon before leaping up. The double-edged sword Foot Elite member swung his weapon, knocking one of Leo's katanas to the side. Leo blocked another swing with his katana and leaped up, before kicking the double-edged sword Foot Elite member in the back, causing him to fly into the spear wielding Foot Elite member. The Shredder rushed forward to face Leo. In an instant, the nasty ninja lifted Leonardo up by the throat, before tossing him across the room.

Splinter battled Hun, backing up the larger man but Hun picked up the rat by his robes. The rat master attempted to whack Hun in the face with the walking stick but Hun blocked it before tossing the stick to the side.

"Ha, ha," laughed Hun triumphantly, preparing to wring the rodent's neck but Splinter managed to slip out of his kimono and seconds later, the rat master was airborne, staggering Hun back with a series of kicks to the chest. After a few blows, Hun fell down to one knee, dazed.

"In the words of the great ninja master," began Splinter, putting his kimono back on. "It ain't over, till it's over."

The Foot Elite and the Turtles were at a stand still in the middle of the room and Shredder looked about ready to order his men to finish the job but the floor began to crack below them, interrupting the battle. A fifteen-foot tall cyborg, with four arms, two missile launchers hooked the side, and two legs began to come up from the floor, creating a hole in the middle of the Shredder's throne room. The intruder was made of metal, with the exception of the area around the head, which appeared to be a clear material of some sort with each of his arms, a different type of the weapon.

"What is this?" asked the Shredder angrily before seeing the head of his foe in the clear part of the cybernetic armor. "Baxter Stockman!"

"In the flesh," said Stockman pompously. "So to speak."

"You will pay your false reports of the demise of the Turtles and Potter!" growled Shredder before realizing he can manipulate the situation. "Although you can redeem yourself. Destroy the Turtles!"

Stockman allowed himself a laugh at the Shredder's gullibility.

"You blind, self important fool," said Stockman in a mock sorrowful voice. "I did not make this suit to help you Shredder, I made it to destroy you. For every punishment you inflicted upon you, you shall receive payback tenfold I have used your resources to transform myself into the ultra cyborg you see before you. A rather interesting twist of irony, don't you think?"

"Stockman, I'll have your head for this!" thundered the Shredder in anger.

"No Shredder, I'll have yours," said Stockman calmly before turning his attention to the Turtles and Splinter. "And as for you creatures, you have interfered in my brilliant schemes for the last time."

"Can you believe this guy's rap?" asked Mikey. "Whack job city."

"You will all pay, all of you, not one of you will leave this room alive," said Stockman. "You will be crushed, by the genius of Doctor Baxter Stockman."

"Dangerous whack job city," corrected Don as Stockman laughed evilly, preparing to do untold damage to both the Turtles and the Foot.
Sign up to rate and review this story