Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Vampires Mate

Preface

by syntheticlove1 7 reviews

She was lonely, about to be forced to marry the one who didnt love her, but wanted her for her title. She saw him, and knew then..he was her mate,

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-10-28 - Updated: 2006-10-28 - 382 words

2Exciting
Hello all, I decided to write another story.
I promise, I wont neglect all you Famous Last Words fans, Im still posting on it, just..decided to start a new one while it was fresh on my mind.
Well, I hope you enjoy it.

___________________________________________________________



Preface



Are you one of us my dear? Oh wait, I see you are not. Well then, dont worry my child, I wont bite or harm you in any way. Just sit down and I will tell you how it all began, how I met him.
Most say we do not exist, just a fabble that was passed down from generation to generation, scaring little children at night. Hahaha, how wrong they are. We exist, we are very much alive, and are among you. Infact, if you were to look at up, you would think we were you..human. We can walk in the daylight and eat just like you. We cant get pregnate, well not by anyone but our one true mate. We dont get sick and can never die.
Once we fall in love, we stay in love froever. We can feel everything that they feel; hurt, pain, happiness, everything. They say when you find your mate you begin to...remember everything about them; Their favorite color, favorite food, favorite drink, everything. Even the little spots and things that get them all hot and bothered.
We are not suppose to walk alone in this life, but two by two. Maybe thats why we have eternity to figure it out. Sometimes it takes hundreds of years to him them, but you will. You see, we believe that out one true love has been out one true love throughout everything. Recarnation. We believe our souls swim and search for each other, and once we seek them, its forever.
When I saw him, I knew he was mine, and I was his. Everything that he was, hit my brian like a ton of bricks. But the one I was suppose to marry was in the way. But im getting ahead of myself arent I?
I suggest you get comfortable my child, this is going to be one hell of a story.

_________________________________________________________

Okayyyyy, how was it?!
Good?!
Horrible?
Want me to go kill myself now cause it sucks bit time?
Sign up to rate and review this story