Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > In The Stalkers Shadows

You Belong To Me

by darks00 2 reviews

(a/n: I would like to apolgize to Delilah-girl_Tisia. I'm sorry, I forgot to put this storys dedicated to you, too. Sorry, I love ya, girl! lol thanks for reminding me) "I'm going to make your l...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Horror, Romance - Published: 2006-11-08 - Updated: 2006-11-09 - 724 words

2Exciting
JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

I didn't dare tell Delilah about Kailey. It was nothing, right? I mean, surely, she doesn't know we're spies, right?...Right? I didn't even bring up Kailey to Delilah. Delilah can see right through me. Like a book. She can see into my soul when she looks into my eyes. Should would be able to see the lies in my eyes. Nothing to worry about. It's not my style to worry.

I promised Delilah I would play catch with her after her advance racing techniques class. So, here we were, at a near by park where I'd met Kailey. I patted the ball into my ball glove before I threw it. I by accident through it too high. Delilah sighed, for this was the third time she had to go into the bushes to grab the ball that I threw too high.

"Sorry!" I apologized, wondering if she heard me.

Delilah was deep into the bushes, as I waited patiently. I heard a noise of walking behind me. I turned around to see that red hair. It was Kailey. I jumped.

"You love her, don't you?" She asked me without saying hello.

Was are the chances of that? Meet a strager, meet her twice in one day, and she asks you if you love her. The truth? Yes, of course. With all my heart. That's why it pained me to lie.

I laughed. "No. It's really none of your buisness, either."

"But we're going out, honey." She pointed out.

I bursted out laughing. "I'm sorry, no, we're not. I just met you. And I don't date."

"Because you love that girl. I saw how you two look at each other."

"Nothings going on between us," I said, getting annoyed.

"I found the ball, Juls!" I heard Delilah cry out.

"That's great, De," I cried back, then looked at Kailey. "Look, please go. You're creepying me out."

"You'll be sorry." She said, pointing her figures at me. " Mark my words. You'll be sorry, my love."

"Oh? Do you have a pen and paper so I can write down your words?" I joked.

"I'm going to make your life a living hell," She whispered in a cold voice. "You're mine. And I'm going to take everything that you love away intill your mine. I'll always love you."

With those words, she was gone. I turned around to see Delilah ready to throw the ball. She stopped and looked at me.

"What's wrong? Your face is all pale." She commented. "Do you feel ok?"

"Oh, yeah," I lied. "It's probley just the sun."

She studied me for a moment. Man, she was good. She could read me like a book. She came towards me, and chucked her ball glove and ball to the grass. I did the same.

"You can tell me if anything's wrong, you know." She told me. "I hope you can trust me like I trust you."

"Of course I trust you, De." I said. "Nothings wrong. Trust me."

What a lair I am. How could I lie to Delilah.

"Thanks for worrying about me, though." I said, finally putting on a smile.

She smiled to. "Someone has to worry about you."

We broke into a hug. I didn't want the moment to end. It was perfect, even though it was just a hug. I smelt the vanilla scent of perfume, and I was so tempted to give her a kiss on the cheek. It took all my will power. I mean, what would you do if you were hugging the love of your life?

"DELILAH, duck!" I cried out.

I pushed her and myself to the side. Delilah screamed in surprise. I saw a tranquilizer dart just miss Delilah by like five centimeteres. Delilah gasped. I looked to see where it was shot from. It was from the bushes. It was Kailey.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I cried out.

"I am. I wasn't aiming for you, my love," Kailey said, smirking.

She then pointed the gun to Delilah.

Then it hit me what she said:

She was going to take everything that I loved away from me. And the thing I loved most was Delilah.

She didn't aim for me. She was aiming for Delilah...my love...to get to me. And it was working.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story