Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 27

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 27

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-08 - Updated: 2006-11-09 - 747 words

0Unrated
any grammar issues i blame it on being 3 in the morning...


Chapter 27

Laura's POV

I was so confused at the moment that it was hard to process anything stace was saying. "so lets try this again...WHAT?"
She looked at me narrowing her eyes before suddenly jumping up. "yea know what forget it. Its not right of me to place any of the blame on you. Its my fault I fucked it all up. I just...I just got get away"
"Away?" I asked following her to the door "where are you going?"
She paused her hand on the door knob "not sure yet. Home. Blake's I don't know." With that she was gone.
Sighing I shut the door softly. "did you understand any of that?" Joe whispered wrapping his arms lightly around my waist.
"yeah. I think I did"
We were interrupted once again by the front door being thrown open. "please come right in. make yourself at home" I said throwing up my arms in defeat. Pete grinned shutting the door behind him and Mariah "don't mind if I do!"
"ok dumb ass so explain to me this shit, no offense Mariah" I added walking over to the couch. I have a feeling this was going to take awhile.
"there is nothing to explain. Stace and I are over and Mariah and I are picking up were we left off" He said it so casual like it was an every day kind of thing. Almost like ordering off a menu. So today I want this chick and for dessert I want this one with a side of whore. Damn what a man whore.
"so you just drop one and pick then next up in less than an hour. I'm not sure if you got the memo or not; but girls are not like hair styles. You don't just get a new one because you're bored with the old."
He stared at me shaking his head slowly "I don't tell you what to do with your life so don't tell me what the fuck to do with mine"
Breathing deeply I tried to control my anger. What an asshole. Like hell he doesn't tell me what to do.
"did you hear what you just said? Or do you not think when you speak? Because I think your ass is doing the talking for you right now"
His eyes darkened with anger "I'm not going to sit here and listen to this shit, fuck that" he yelled standing up and storming to the front door. I almost wanted to laugh as Mariah followed him like the good little pet she was. "when you decided to not be a bitch, give me a call"
I jumped as the door slammed shut "well then. Today has been fun and oh look! Its not even noon."


Andy's POV

"Ana I think we need to talk" I said slowly walking over towards her. Right now she was sitting on our bed studying. That's all she seemed to do lately and don't get me wrong. I am totally a 100 percent behind her going back to school and all but I think she is doing it for all the wrong reasons. Its an escape from reality for her.
"What do you mean?" she asked marking the page she was on before closing the book. Sighing I ran a hand through my hair. I wasn't sure how to bring this up with out causing a fight.
"Jordan said some things to me that really bothered me so I think we should talk about them" I was stumbling over my words and I knew it but hell I was scared of her reaction. "What kind of things?" she said slowly searching my eyes for any sort of clue. Taking a deep breath I decided to lay it all out.
"he's scared. He's scared of losing you. And frankly so am I. Hell Ana you're never home anymore! You have buried yourself so far into your school that you have forgotten the things that you hold close to you. Its like you are using school as sort of like a shield. Hell I don't know if that's the word I want but its like your using school so you don't have to face yourself."
She looked at me waiting for me to continue. When I didn't she finaly spoke, "are you done? Because if you don't mind I have a test I need to study for"
Sign up to rate and review this story